PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Glock 17 withTrijicon RMR

CANDERSEN
03-11-13, 13:42
Looks like new 3rd Generation Glock 17, 2012 production, has a "no dip" extractor and 30274 ejector - the gun runs flawlessly. (approximately 250 rounds).

The milling for the Trijicon RMR was done by Mark Housel of L&M Precision, the rear sight is a standard Ameriglo all black Supressor Sight, the front sight is a Dawson Precision .300 X.125 fiber optic

Presently mounted on the gun is also a like new Trijicon RMR02 (8 min dot).

Comes with original box and paperwork.

The only reason I am selling the gun is that I recently transitioned from 1911's to Glocks, my hands are a bit on the small side and am finding that the 4th Generation Glocks are a better fit for me personally. I am converting both of my 3rd generation RMR'd Glocks (17 and 19) to 4th generation (as soon as I have the 4th generation 17 up I will also put up for sale the 3rd generation 19 RMR).

If possible I would like to sell just the gun and keep the RMR and or the iron sights for my next Glock, but will be willing to sell the whole package together etc. In addition, I will also be willing to part out the gun if you just want the slide etc.

I am not looking to "gouge" anyone, here is a price listing of the parts and labor associated with this weapon.

Glock 17 - 500.00 +/-
RMR - 460.00+
L&M Precision Milling - 150.00+
Supressor Sights - 70.00 +/-

$1150.00 and I will pay for the shipping to your FFL. If you want just the slide assembly with or without the sights we can discuss a fair price etc.

If you are interested, have any questions or would like to see pictures email me at ceskaa@consolidated.net

Chris