PDA

View Full Version : Hunting Jamal Al-Gashey...

SteyrAUG
03-11-13, 19:54
With the current unrest in Syria what are the chances Al-Gashey might get flushed out and zapped by Mossad?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munich_massacre#Surviving_gunmen

The prevailing belief is that Jamal Al-Gashey is the sole remaining gunman alive, as of 2012, hiding in North Africa or in Syria, claiming to still fear retribution from Israel. He is the only one of the surviving terrorists to consent to interviews since 1972, having granted an interview in 1992 to a Palestinian newspaper, and having briefly emerged from hiding in 1999 to participate in an interview for the film One Day in September, during which he was disguised and his face shown only in blurry shadow.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamal_Al-Gashey

It is believed that Al-Gashey has spent the subsequent time since his release in hiding in North Africa. He married and has two daughters.[4] He is the only member of the group to consent to interviews, having given a brief statement in 1992 to a Palestinian journalist. In 1999, Al-Gashey emerged from hiding to give a more in-depth interview in the film One Day in September. Since Al-Gashey believed that Israeli agents were still trying to kill him, he was disguised and his face shown only in blurry shadow as a precaution. Director Kevin Macdonald noted Al-Gashey's edgy, almost paranoid behavior throughout the interview, but was able to convince him that the film he was working on would only be truly authentic if Al-Gashey gave his side of the story. During the 1999 interview, he explained,

"I'm proud of what I did at Munich because it helped the Palestinian cause enormously … before Munich, the world had no idea about our struggle, but on that day, the name of Palestine was repeated all around the world."

This guy is long overdue for a ticket punch.

Five_Point_Five_Six
03-11-13, 20:36
I hope he gets dick punched real hard right before they shoot him in the head.

montanadave
03-11-13, 20:45
As they say, revenge is a dish best served cold. And nobody serves it up better than the Israelis.

SteyrAUG
03-11-13, 20:46
As they say, revenge is a dish best served cold. And nobody serves it up better than the Israelis.

Just wondering what their chances of success are. They've had this guy on their list for 40+ years now.

Magic_Salad0892
03-12-13, 17:32
I thought the US was hunting him too?

SteyrAUG
03-12-13, 19:45
I thought the US was hunting him too?

I'm sure he is on some kind of watch list but I'd be surprised to learn about any US agency actually looking for him.