PDA

View Full Version : WTS/WTT: Sold pending trade: Browning m1919a4 parts kit

Breadman
03-13-13, 05:18
Sold Pending Trade
I am offering a Israeli Browning m1919a4 parts kit for sale or trade. This kit is chambered in .308. If you have been following these, you know that they were once fairly common but have gone the way of the Dodo bird. The last ones available, sold from Sarco for almost $1200.

This includes everything except the right hand side plate (which is the serialized part), and the tripod. It can be used as spare parts for a registered full auto rifle that you may already own, or can be built into a semi auto.

I bought this in 2001 and intended to build a semi auto, but my interests have changed. I can turn you on to a top notch builder if you are not a "do it yourselfer".

This kit will come with 6, 100 rd cloth belts that are in great shape and the military manual.

I am asking $1000 for everything or trade for guns, ammo, or whatever catches my interest. I can add money for the right thing. I am not looking for anything in particular and have been known to trade for items that I didn't want to keep for myself, but thought would be an easy sell. I don't deal in junk, but feel free to make me an offer, the worst I will give you is a polite "no thanks". (I do need an Aimpoint... preferably a m4, m4s, or micro t1 for a rifle I recently added to the heard but that is the only specific thing I can think of that I am kind of looking for.)

A FTF transaction would be prefered, as this would be expensive to ship. I would be willing to ship, but that is not figured into my price.

I have a 80% right hand side plate that is on the kit, but is not riveted to the rest of the parts. This allows me to hang the kit on my wall and gives the appearance that it is a live weapon. The plate cannot be used to finish the build because it is made to the dimensions on a full auto plate, but is great for display purposes until you can get the build done.

I will be happy to send some pics via email.