PDA

View Full Version : botach tactical

white1
03-13-13, 14:18
A couple of days after sandy hook, I decided to increase my stock of pmags. Most places were on back order, but I found them in stock at botach tactical. So I ordered 5. The next day I passed over some at cabelas because I had ordrred some and they should arrive any day.*A few days later I received an email stating the mags were on back order. Unfortunately by then no one else was accepting back orders. No biggie I have some back ordered already.*About a month later I received another email stating that due to supply they were limiting all orders to 3. Wasn't happy and let them know, as they were showing in stock at the time of order but oh well what you gonna do?Well today I receive this email

Dear Valued CustomerWe regret to inform you that due to our POS (Point of Sale) system limitations on holding backorders for more than 60 days, current market conditions and no firm ETA from the manufacturer; we are canceling all outstanding orders for Magpul magazines.As the manufacturer is doing their best to supply all their distributors with small sporadic shipments, we highly recommend you to join our mailing list, Facebook and/or Twitter accounts for updates on inventory.Botach Tactical

No one seems to be taking back orders anymore and instead of $12.95 each they seem to be more. I've found them in stock around town but usually from $39-$59each.*For me personally they went into the same category as cheapef than dirt, but wanted to let as many people as possible know of their business practices for their valued customers.

Iraqgunz
03-13-13, 14:33
Everyone here is well aware of Botach and their history. You came to the party and after the strippers left and the beer was gone.