PDA

View Full Version : Good for a laugh or two

VooDoo6Actual
03-14-13, 01:28
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q02BXGDSDkE

Moose-Knuckle
03-14-13, 01:49
:lol: . . . the poor salesman probably needed some clean shorts after it was all said and done!

Texas42
03-14-13, 04:56
LOL

Thanks. Funny thing is that I didn't sign a thing when I went and test drove my last car.

TriviaMonster
03-14-13, 05:17
That was funny. Salesman really held it together. Pussy.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Koshinn
03-14-13, 05:28
That looks hella fun!

Last time I test drove a car, they got pissed when I floored it and shifted at the red line a few times. They also got pissed when I broke so hard that I engaged the ABS... to make sure it worked of course...

I ended up buying it later.

Safetyhit
03-14-13, 07:18
That was so damn funny. A little odd that they seemed to have cameras here and there on the "course", but I suppose that's because they had the route planned out as evidenced by the ride up the shipping ramp.

Seems it has a 98% chance of being fully legit, real funny either way.

sammage
03-14-13, 08:20
Funny video, but strange how the salesman must've signed a release (his face wasn't blurred), the sticker shows an 09 when there wasn't an 09 Camaro (it's a 2013, since it has nav). Also, somehow a nice car for sale has a cheapo vent clip cupholder left in? ;)

Zhurdan
03-14-13, 08:47
Funny video, but strange how the salesman must've signed a release (his face wasn't blurred), the sticker shows an 09 when there wasn't an 09 Camaro (it's a 2013, since it has nav). Also, somehow a nice car for sale has a cheapo vent clip cupholder left in? ;)

"IF", and I emphasize IF it actually was a surprise prank on the salesman, the dealership most definitely knew about it so they had time to set things up how they wanted it.

I'm betting this isn't just a "cold run" prank by any means.

Still funny as hell.

PA PATRIOT
03-14-13, 09:31
If the car salesmen was armed then this would have never happened.....:D

chadbag
03-14-13, 14:11
"IF", and I emphasize IF it actually was a surprise prank on the salesman, the dealership most definitely knew about it so they had time to set things up how they wanted it.

I'm betting this isn't just a "cold run" prank by any means.

Still funny as hell.

+1

If the salesman really was pranked, the dealership sure wasn't. They were in on it.

When I've had to sign a release at any dealership, they always wanted my license and took a copy.

Was good for a laugh or three none-the-less.

-

DragonDoc
03-14-13, 15:09
Winning!!! That video reminded me of driving to PT formation at Fort Hood. Well, everything but the parking. We all know that there isn't any parking anywhere near formation locations.