PDA

View Full Version : And we wonder why it is so hard to win the fight for our rights

DragonDoc
03-14-13, 15:19
Ass clowns like this ruin it for the rest of us. Saying he exercised poor judgement is an understatement. :suicide2:

Gun owner fires at Walmart shoplifter to ‘mark’ him for police

DarrinD2
03-14-13, 15:44
Exactly! What a joke.

Honu
03-14-13, 15:52
Great shooting ! He managed to put holes in two other cars also !

When we had to move from Maui we looked at FL but seems like way to many smart folks like this guy ! Why does it seem FL has more idiots and child molesters than most places

SPQR476
03-14-13, 15:55
The ironic thing is, how many people did even more stupid sh!t with cars today that will never see news coverage?

DragonDoc
03-14-13, 15:57
Great shooting ! He managed to put holes in two other cars also !

When we had to move from Maui we looked at FL but seems like way to many smart folks like this guy ! Why does it seem FL has more idiots and child molesters than most places

They move in from out of state and can't handle the freedom. It's like the college freshman syndrome.

Moose-Knuckle
03-14-13, 16:04
The ironic thing is, how many people did even more stupid sh!t with cars today that will never see news coverage?

Spot on.

A gun owner had his head up his ass; let’s put it on the front page! I cannot even begin to tell you how many times a week my life is threated by idiot drivers and the big heavy metallic missiles they tool about in. When will our politicians save us from them? Think of the children!

Littlelebowski
03-14-13, 16:09
Looks like he pulled an LAPD and shot up everything around his target, too.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Orange-City-Walmart-customer-shoots-at-suspected-shoplifter/-/1637132/19107274/-/lt7rtk/-/index.html

obucina
03-14-13, 16:15
They move in from out of state and can't handle the freedom. It's like the college freshman syndrome.

thank you.

Honu
03-14-13, 16:27

OK I half buy that :)
We got a lot of those types in the islands. Most never last !

DragonDoc
03-14-13, 20:40
thank you.

I had to say that. I was born and raised in Jacksonville. I know what effect the snow birds have on the locals. The phrase "You aren't from around here" is commonplace.

SteyrAUG
03-14-13, 21:06
So much WTF?!?

Martinez told Local 6, he was defending himself from a shoplifter who nearly ran him over and injured him.

"The guy put me in danger and other people," said Martinez as police hauled him off to jail Wednesday evening. "He tried to run me over."

But police said Martinez only was bumped by the shoplifter's getaway car because he was chasing after the car and even tried to open the door to the moving vehicle before he opened fire.

Eddie McKee, 42, was caught shoplifting groceries at the Walmart and took off when security confronted him, knocking down a woman, according to police.

Several other people chased after the alleged shoplifter, Eddie McKee, and another man was armed but he never drew his gun. McKee was arrested in DeLand shortly after.

Police said McKee then jumped in his car and took off, but bumped into another car in the parking lot, that's when police say bullets started flying.

"If the shoplifter was an aggressor towards him, then yes. If he wasn't, then no, he shouldn't have discharged his firearm," said Tasha Olkowski.

SteyrAUG
03-14-13, 21:08
Looks like he pulled an LAPD and shot up everything around his target, too.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Orange-City-Walmart-customer-shoots-at-suspected-shoplifter/-/1637132/19107274/-/lt7rtk/-/index.html

And NOBODY in the MSM will make the same observation. LAPD can point AR-15s at children during checkpoint stops and not even be called on it.

obucina
03-14-13, 21:16
I had to say that. I was born and raised in Jacksonville. I know what effect the snow birds have on the locals. The phrase "You aren't from around here" is commonplace.

ive worked for the green P for 14 years, every time I hear about how much better "it" is in Jersey...I just want to throw something at someone instantly is not sooner!

My grandmother occasionally joked that they should have sealed the border at Jax!

Honu
03-14-13, 23:15
ive worked for the green P for 14 years, every time I hear about how much better "it" is in Jersey...I just want to throw something at someone instantly is not sooner!

My grandmother occasionally joked that they should have sealed the border at Jax!

what is the green p ?

a buddy of mine moved from Maui lasted about 2 years then moved to the Caribbean said he could not stand it :)
he did mention a store called piggly wiggly ?
said its like our Star Markets in the islands

but he said in Hawaii you dont have gnarly little blue haired ladies hitting you with a cane and nagging at you like a ragging BTCH !
then jump in some car and almost run you over in the parking lot and act like they are driving a tank and the only one on the road when you see them on the roads !

he also mentioned black and white trash is pretty heavy in some areas and neighborhoods if you have to go through them on your way to nicer areas was common which was something we are not used to in the islands on Oahu bad areas are known and flat out avoided :) haahahahha
now that I live in PHX I can kinda understand
culture shock for sure
he said the gnarly east coasters coming down for winter were the worst though as they just had this nasty attitude !

I spent 3 months in FL working on boats so very limited contact with folks other than dive people ? but they were cool people ?