PDA

View Full Version : Denver Post Poll

Thirdeye
03-14-13, 16:57
All,
My apologies for posting this in the wrong thread but I don't have access to the General Discussion forum yet. If you support the fight we are having in Colorado, please vote in this Denver Post poll. Several democratic legislators have pointed to Denver Post polls as "evidence" that most Coloradoans support the new gun control measures. Well, this Denver Post poll suggests that most favor overturning it.

http://www.denverpost.com/index.html?_requestid=2888295

Thirdeye
03-14-13, 16:58
scroll to the bottom of the page. Poll on the right.

JSantoro
03-14-13, 17:03
If you can't post in GD, that's not a go-code to drag it with you where it doesn't belong.

The Regional/Local Discussions subforums do not have post restrictions.

They're also immediately above GD on the main page, amazingly enough....

Moved.

Rodman24
03-14-13, 17:05
Not anymore: 538 to 427

Zhurdan
03-14-13, 17:06
Well worded BIASED poll question

"Assuming state House Bill 1224, which limits gun magazines to 15 rounds, will become law, how would you vote on a 2014 ballot measure to overturn it?"

They count on most people not reading to the end.

THCDDM4
03-14-13, 17:11
http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_22780186/colorado-gun-bills-house-takes-up-final-vote

scroll down haflway and look to the right of the page, the poll is worded oddly, so read and answer carefully/correctly.

The DP is a liberal rag, we need some libertarians and republicans to go take the poll to skew th enumbers.

Please and thank you!

Low Drag
03-14-13, 20:42
Just hit it, I live on Colorado and am active with gun right orgs.

It's 76% for a ballot measure to overturn it.

Thirdeye
03-14-13, 21:37
Just hit it, I live on Colorado and am active with gun right orgs.

It's 76% for a ballot measure to overturn it.

Nice man. Just became an RMGO lifer myself.

Thirdeye
03-15-13, 18:50
New poll is up. We hammered them on the old one. Ended up being roughly 70% in favor of overturning the mag ban. New poll asks if the legislature is ignoring the will of the people. Hit it like it owes you money!

http://www.denverpost.com/index.html?_requestid=712886

bdcheung
03-15-13, 20:16
New poll is up. We hammered them on the old one. Ended up being roughly 70% in favor of overturning the mag ban. New poll asks if the legislature is ignoring the will of the people. Hit it like it owes you money!

http://www.denverpost.com/index.html?_requestid=712886

81.65% agree the legislature is ignoring a large segment of the electorate.

ColoradoPacker
03-16-13, 01:33
Earlier today the percentage of people who voted in the Denver Post Poll FOR a repeal of the magazine ban in 2014 was at about 69% after a few days. Then people posted online that Gov Hickenlooper was watching the poll and taking phone calls for opinions to decide whether to sign the bill or not.

So, three hours ago that percentage was down to just under 56% and 1.5 hours ago it was less than 53%. I'm watching the NO repeal votes climbing much faster than ever before! All you have to do to vote twice is clear your cookies and go back in the browser, and I think someone is running a script to run up and shift the vote against guns. In the past 1.5 hours it's shifted even more to only 51% FOR repeal and 48% against.

They got the vote to shift from 69% to 51% in a matter of hours. It's quite clear that it's being manipulated, and it shows no sign of slowing down! How devious is that?!

Please feel free to counter that and vote For repeal yourselves. But I don't think we can keep up with a computer programer.

Low Drag
03-16-13, 06:34
Earlier today the percentage of people who voted in the Denver Post Poll FOR a repeal of the magazine ban in 2014 was at about 69% after a few days. Then people posted online that Gov Hickenlooper was watching the poll and taking phone calls for opinions to decide whether to sign the bill or not.

So, three hours ago that percentage was down to just under 56% and 1.5 hours ago it was less than 53%. I'm watching the NO repeal votes climbing much faster than ever before! All you have to do to vote twice is clear your cookies and go back in the browser, and I think someone is running a script to run up and shift the vote against guns. In the past 1.5 hours it's shifted even more to only 51% FOR repeal and 48% against.

They got the vote to shift from 69% to 51% in a matter of hours. It's quite clear that it's being manipulated, and it shows no sign of slowing down! How devious is that?!

Please feel free to counter that and vote For repeal yourselves. But I don't think we can keep up with a computer programer.

He wants to sign it badly. Colorado is run by California type Fabians. The only thing that will get them to change their ways (not their minds) is fear of not being re-elected. Show me someone who is a 'nanny stater' and I'll show you someone who has been 100% for all type of gun control for decades. It's the same gene.

Thirdeye
03-16-13, 09:13

where do you see the poll? i thought it was taken down.

ColoradoPacker
03-16-13, 15:44
denverpost opinionpolls (http://www.denverpost.com/opinionpolls)

It looks like it swung back to where it was before, 62% for repeal.

THCDDM4
03-18-13, 10:35
Denver Post Polls as of today:

Mag Cap Limit:
65,451 Votes or 70.43% - Oppose the ammunition ban and would vote to repeal it.

27,249 Votes, or 29.32 % -Support the limit and would vote to uphold the bill

223 Votes, or 0.239 % -Undecided

Total Votes: 92,923

Legislature is not representing consituents/ Is the CO legislature over reaching?:

29,734 Votes, or 90.96 % -Believe they are ignoring a large segment of the electorate

2,553 Votes, or 7.810 % -Believe this is the will fo the voters who elected them to office

400 Votes, or 1.223 % -Undecided

Total Votes = 32,687

Poll on if civil unions, gay marriage or neither should be allowed in Colroad:

19,592 Votes, or 67.19 % -Voted neither should be legal in Colorado

4,433 Votes, or 15.20 % -Voted for Both to be legal in Colorado

3,852 Votes, or 13.21 % -Voted only Civil Unions should be legal

1,282 Votes, or 4.396 % -Voted for Gay Marriage only to be legal

Total Votes = 29,159

^And this is from a far left progressive Kommie rag of a newspaper poll.

We all know Hickenlooper should Veto these bills by the literal writing on the wall and the way the wind is obviously blowing.

If he doesn't veto them, well- it's time to remove him from office, be it by recall or a massive mob of people physically removing him from office.

We cannot allow our legislatures to rule us under their thumbs, we cannot allow out of state money to legislate/dictate the Colorado way of life.

We cannot allow our legislature to ruin our great state with laws we do not want, will not follow and cannot reasonably be enforced upon us.

It will be interesting to see what John-boy does and the reaction of our state residents/LEO...