PDA

View Full Version : Just got this gem of an email from the White House.

jaydoc1
03-15-13, 16:49
So happy to be on this mailing list. :rolleyes:

Friday,*Mach 15, 2013
Big update on plan to reduce gun violence

The U.S. Senate just took a big step toward reducing gun violence and making the country a safer place. This week, the Judiciary Committee voted to send to the Senate floor four different pieces of legislation that:

Require background checks for all gun sales;
Create new federal offenses for gun trafficking;
Ban military-style assault weapons and high-capacity magazines that hold more than 10 rounds of ammunition; and
Strengthen safety at schools.
There's a lot more work to do -- even for this legislation to get a vote.

But this is a major step forward.

You've already expressed an interest in this policy discussion, and we're sure you know other folks who are following this debate. Regardless of where you come down on these specific proposals, we're all united in the ultimate goal -- reducing the amount of gun violence in this country and making America a safer place for our kids.

Will you help to make sure that everyone has the latest information by forwarding this message along?

P.S. -- The Vice President talked more about where we are in this fight in a new feature we've just put on the White House website. Check out Being Biden.

Stay Connected

* Facebook Twitter YouTube Flickr Google+ *

The White House • 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW • Washington, DC 20500 • 202-456-1111

Bulletdog
03-15-13, 17:33
Wow are these people out of touch with reality. We are NOT united in his "ultimate goal" in any way. In fact I am completely OPPOSED to his "ultimate goal" in EVERY way.

Arrogant ignorant jackasses they are.

Honu
03-15-13, 17:46
Their version of a Honest conversation !

Imagine what they will do when they really want to get nasty !

brushy bill
03-15-13, 17:56
Wow are these people out of touch with reality. We are NOT united in his "ultimate goal" in any way. In fact I am completely OPPOSED to his "ultimate goal" in EVERY way.

Arrogant ignorant jackasses they are.

No, really, I think they are truly that out of touch.

Col_Crocs
03-15-13, 18:07
Ya, the great Barackus Obamus Douchebagus will do anything and say anything to get his way. Kind of reminds me of a bratty 10 year old girl i went to school with.