PDA

View Full Version : Sen chris murphy from CT

platoonDaddy
03-15-13, 17:48
Just heard of him today and unbelievable that he is a US Senator. Dang, this country is in harms-way!.

Caught part of the interview with andrea mitchell, dang two idiots.

dmaxfireman
03-15-13, 19:56
Unfortunately he represents my home state of CT. It sucks royally. I have had him on the phone and he is even more pompous and ignorant when he doesn't have an audience..... I wish i could have reached through the phone and bitch slapped him back to the stone age where he could try to ban assault clubs.

ONETIMER
03-16-13, 11:06
He is without a doubt one arrogant S.O.B . We citizens of Konnecticut and The whole country need to keep up the fight against assholes like this. Its been one busy week here in Konnecticut. To be honest I am proud of my brothers/sisters who took the time to Voice concerns up in Hartford this past week. It seems like a lost cause but FIGHT ON WE MUST !!!!

VLODPG
03-16-13, 22:51
Never give up!

30calslut & I were in Hartford this week giving them hell along with thousands of gun owners.

Never Surrender!

dmaxfireman
03-17-13, 08:23
The Public Safety committee seemed like they were leaning towards "our" side. I was able to make the NRA rally Monday but not the hearing on Thursday, as soon as I got out of work on Thursday I went to New Britain and grilled Malloy. This is going to be long and hard and either way it WILL get worse before it gets better.

dmaxfireman
03-17-13, 08:24
AND, we all know how rumors go and I can't find any sort of confirmation on this but maybe somebody on here can confirm or deny this or me.

Malloy was offered a cabinet seat by Obama if he is able to pass this garbage.

platoonDaddy
03-17-13, 12:23
AND, we all know how rumors go and I can't find any sort of confirmation on this but maybe somebody on here can confirm or deny this or me.

Malloy was offered a cabinet seat by Obama if he is able to pass this garbage.

I know obama appointed him to 10-member Council of Governors.

dmaxfireman
03-17-13, 18:40
Typical....

Retiredbroke
03-22-13, 11:24
I wish you guys good luck with your fight, our reps rolled over for the white house here in Colorado. We had no voice in the matter.