PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: AR Pistol package- Stag, Firebird Precision, BattleComp

snappy
03-15-13, 18:07
SOLD

Everything was purchased new and condition is excellent. Test fired with 300 rds of IMI 855 but has been in the safe since. Here is the skinny on a nice AR Pistol package:

Stag 11" Upper- complete with bolt carrier group and flip up A.R.M.S. rear battle sights. Chrome lined barrel w/ M4 feedramps, 1/7 twist 5.56, MP/HP tested barrel and bolt, M16 auto carrier.

Firebird Precision lower receiver- With a G&R Tactical lower parts kit installed and a Primary Weapons Systems (PWS) Enhanced Buffer Tube, Pistol mounted. This is the most solid pistol extension tube I could find. Has quick release sockets on both sides and a padded sleeve for cheek weld. Ergo grip is installed and stock plastic grip included.

BCE Battle Comp 1 Compensator- The stock Stag flash hider w/ crush washer is included.

Firebird Precision BILLET Railed Handguard- This handguard came off a new custom Firebird Precision M4LE and is as nice as any guard I have owned, (Larue, Daniel Defense, Knights Armament, JP and Stag). If you don't want it subtract $100 from the price and I'll keep it. Daniel Defense quick detach swivel point is mounted on the rail and the original double shielded handguard is included.

Package will also include: two (2) 30rd black PMags new in package, a Blue Force Gear Padded Vickers Combat Sling adjustable with push button quick-release and HK snap setup for this rig and a padded UTG case.

Please know your local laws and obey them. I will not sell or ship to any ban states. Local sale in AZ will involve a valid AZ driver's license and signed bill of sale. Payment by USPS Postal Money Order or Bank Cashier's check only please, (cash face to face in AZ).

Feel free to ask any questions and I can try for better pics if you need.

Thanks and be safe!

snappy
03-21-13, 18:46
Bump with price drop.

snappy
04-21-13, 20:03
Up for another run.