PDA

View Full Version : Original SOE Gear

coble0369
03-18-08, 20:24
http://www.originalsoegear.com/index.html

Blake
03-18-08, 21:19

What does this post even mean? I've noticed it several times in the last couple of days. You reference a website, with no insightful question or topic of conversation. Maybe if what was something like. "I found this website and really like some of this gear. Does anyone know about the quality or functionality of these products?" I sense someone working toward a high post count. Just my opinion, though I did waste my time even making the comment.

Cold Zero
03-18-08, 21:21

Doea anyone have a telephone # for them? I know that is old school, but email has not worked either.:rolleyes:

coble0369
03-19-08, 00:02
Posted 3-18-2008
Blake...Thanks for the insightful comment. I just assumed everyone could make up their own mind about visiting a website or the quality of the training or gear. I'll try to do a better job next time. Thanks.

Posted 4-13-2008
Now that I've had some time to think about this, My response should have been something like: Yes, that was a waste of time...yours and mine. Whew! I feel better now.

Blake
03-19-08, 01:52
I understand what you mean. However, it was just a link to a website without any comments or questions associated with it. I think it would give a better direction to a possible discussion of there was something more focused. No worries though. I'm not a MOD or anything, it wasn't had spanking, just trying to advise.

texasfrog
03-24-08, 23:34
This is the first time for me to post on this forum.
A quick bit about me, I am what you call an industry professional, I'm not a shooter because it's a hobby, I'm a shooter because my life as well as others depends on it... I have been doing this for the better part of a decade. With that said, please trust the fact that I know what I'm talking about.
On that note, I have been using John Willis' gear for a few years now and John does indeed make the most bomb proof gear in the ****in world. Just to give you a little insight on how his gear is made.
-He will use nothing (absolutely nothing) less than 1000 denier cordura, which is the strongest cordura to date.
-Normal companies will only do one layer of cordura, John double layers EVERYTHING. If your'e some pussy worried about the weight of the second layer, you have obviously never been a pig gunner, and you should turn in your man card.
-John triple stitches (at minimum) EVERYTHING. Some companies out there will only single stitch or MAYBE double stitch.
These are just a few things off the top of my head. I will say that you do get what you pay for, with that said, you will spend money and the waiting period is up there when you buy Original SOE Gear, but your life is worth it. Original SOE is definitely for those that take their gear seriously. Deploying personnel/units have priority over any others, hopefully you civilians out there understand...

This is for any of you that need some info prior to checking out the site.

Rogue7a
07-03-08, 08:05
John Willis is a Convict who in turn got busted AGAIN on weapon charges and traded his buisness and his woman for some sweet loving in the grey bar hotel.

You can find my other post on this in the "TAG Gladiator Rig vs. Hell Cat". Truth is John spends more time blaming Mike Bornfriend and Chris Osmond then just letting his kit speak for itself.

He only recently got back into the gig by starting to sell his shit at Airsoft Extreme in San Diego.

Maybe he'll get back on his feet and start paying child support to his handicaped kid.

And of course this "Amazing" Texasfrog guy pops up and PM's me how he's gonna beat my ass if I come down to his Team area etc etc etc for talking bad about John.

Well I did arrive from OCONUS like I said I would and I was at MC P's on the day I said I'd be there.... in MY blue and gold t-shirt but you were "Out of Town" isn't that convieniant.

SOEGEAR? Hey I got a couple of pieces of his kit from way back but as we can see now you all can't even contact him.

Lets not all forget he aint that innovative. Remember it all started with the Harris assault vest and Kit from Blankenship Tactical.

And if Texasfrog was a "Industry Professional" (muffled snicker) he'd have recognized that last name.

Or maybe he's a Tad Pole and when he asked his sea daddy that individual told him "Thats Some Old Skool Shit"

I don't smell a Frog I smell "Navy Combat Battalion"