PDA

View Full Version : NY to ditch 7 rounds mag limit.

30 cal slut
03-19-13, 20:31
well, it's a start. ;)

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2013/03/robert-farago/new-york-to-ditch-seven-round-mag-cap-limit/

ICANHITHIMMAN
03-19-13, 20:51
To late **** you NY I want it all now!

newyork
03-19-13, 21:04
Could be to take one angle out of the lawsuit coming their way. I doubt they're feeling generous and therefore are allowing 10. It was 10 before the bill except for pre bans anyway.

ICANHITHIMMAN
03-19-13, 21:05
Could be to take one angle out of the lawsuit coming their way. I doubt they're feeling generous and therefore are allowing 10. It was 10 before the bill except for pre bans anyway.

So you want it to? NICE

Alex V
03-19-13, 21:06

I agree. They are just trying to limit the possibility of the entire law being thrown out by the courts and hope that this will slow down or get rid of the challenge.

gunrunner505
03-19-13, 21:12
Politicians never cease to disappoint. Do shit 3/8th assed, not even up to half assed, then need to go back and unscrew it when it's wrong.

And no one has yet to adequately explain to me how a magazine restriction is supposed to do a damn thing. Can anyone explain how a criminal with an illegally obtained gun, illegally possessed gun is going to give a crap if he has a illegal mag?

Way to look like a dick Cuomo.

newyork
03-19-13, 21:20
So you want it to? NICE

Only because I believe it will help our side (the right side I may add) in court

HES
03-19-13, 21:38
Me thinks a bunch of NY pols are looking at the upcoming election and are collectively going "oh shit". Too bad.

Mjolnir
03-19-13, 21:42
... And no one has yet to adequately explain to me how a magazine restriction is supposed to do a damn thing...

Easy.

It's difficult to win a series of engagements or battles if you're outgunned and have significantly less firepower.

They so NOT wish to be challenged by us - as if we are a challenge at all...

SteyrAUG
03-19-13, 21:44
I agree. They are just trying to limit the possibility of the entire law being thrown out by the courts and hope that this will slow down or get rid of the challenge.

I hope the entire thing gets tossed and shoved up Bloomburgs pasty white ass.

gunrunner505
03-19-13, 21:52
Easy.

It's difficult to win a series of engagements or battles if you're outgunned and have significantly less firepower.

They so NOT wish to be challenged by us - as if we are a challenge at all...

All I know it does is leave the good guy at a disadvantage to the thug.
Not picking up on the rest of your meaning, sorry.....

jpmuscle
03-19-13, 23:18
To late **** you NY I want it all now!

Preach it brother!

To bad the actual standard is "full capacity" mags to begin with lol

ICANHITHIMMAN
03-20-13, 06:06
Preach it brother!

To bad the actual standard is "full capacity" mags to begin with lol

Exactly my point, I'm hooping the troopers issue their statement soon we need to keep pushing.

jpmuscle
03-20-13, 06:22
Exactly my point, I'm hooping the troopers issue their statement soon we need to keep pushing.

Just so long as they don't cave pull punches just so they can get their exemptions.

Mjolnir
03-20-13, 06:52
All I know it does is leave the good guy at a disadvantage to the thug.
Not picking up on the rest of your meaning, sorry.....

U will. No apologies required.

They are not concerned with your safety. This should be obvious by now.

gunrunner505
03-20-13, 08:50
U will. No apologies required.

They are not concerned with your safety. This should be obvious by now.

Of course they're not concerned about us. They don't care at all about you or me. We have only 2 things they want. A vote and money.
They all want this instant feel good response to something. They don't have any interest in fixing the real problem, they don't even know what in the hell it is, so they jump right to we'll ban all of it. They talk about all this common sense approach bullshit and magazine restrictions will do this and that and you Mr. Taxpayer don't NEED X or Y. And they do all this from behind a cadre of armed security. Pathetic.

Somewhere along the line morals, ethics and doing the right thing got erased from so many of our representation they are little more than wind bag hacks at this point.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2