PDA

View Full Version : Assault weapons ban dropped from Senate gun bill!

potentmix
03-21-13, 03:47
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2013/03/19/feinstein-assault-weapons-ban-reid-senate-bill/2000119/

I read this story yesterday and was so excited to share this joyous news with my fellow 2nd Amendment supporters but I had to wait for my account to be approved as this is my first post. I know I should probably be posting this in the "General Discussion (current events...)" section, but I think this relates to my on-going AR build and my endless hunt for the proper components. Hopefully now people can relax just a little bit and it won't be so difficult to find my parts.

Yes, thats right; I have just begun constructing my first AR and I am very excited to have joined a community such as this. I am eager to pick the brains of those more knowledgable than I and I look forward to learning from each and every one of you.

Thanks so much!

HCPrepper
03-21-13, 05:18
Really great news to hear, but we need to side with caution, as those tricky politicians in Washington will probably try to sneak the ban in under a amendment, or similar language.

But, It's great to see that when we, as a people, make enough noise we are heard.

Iraqgunz
03-21-13, 05:31
This is not the correct location for this.