PDA

View Full Version : Hunting with an ar15 for a purpose

the_master_midget
03-23-13, 13:27
I just got done helping my friend in SW Georgia and he was on CNN show casing the need for ar15 in a positive light. I don't know how to embed the video but here you go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANKgTjUD69U&feature=share&list=UUupvZG-5ko_eiXAupbDfxWw

matemike
03-23-13, 13:55
Good report, good info, nicely done

I really liked the coment to the question "who needs this weapon (an AR-15)?"

He said "Need is a big word"... "you don't NEED a lot of things you choose to have and use" =perfect

Got me to thinking, Other than clothing, food, water, shelter, medical facilities, and trasportation, nobody really needs anything. No one needs a Corvette, or elaborate vacations, or fancy gym memberships. We all just valuate what we will use those things for, and then go for what we want the most. In his case for filling hog bounties, he valuated many weapons and found an AR-15 to suit him best. I'm sure many, if not every person on here could do the same, as legal responsible gun ownes, valuate their AR as the best option for what they want/use it for.

:eek:Only thing missing from the CNN report that I know animal lovers and PETA people will raise is what do you do with all the dead hogs. There should have been a statement that the meat is cleaned and donated to charities to feed the hungry. Not saying that is not what's done, just should have been covered :)

rocsteady
03-24-13, 09:36
"A Man who loves his job doesn't work a day in his life"...or something like that.

Beats the hell out of a desk job!!