PDA

View Full Version : Scumbag Of The Month...

SteyrAUG
03-23-13, 17:26
http://fellowshipofminds.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/demarquis-elkins.jpg?w=500

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8524/8581877370_859c05ecfa_b.jpg

Georgia Baby Dead: 13-Month-Old Antonio Shot By Young Boy In Front Of Mother (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/22/antonio-santiago-west-dead-georgia-baby-killed_n_2931273.html)

The mother, Sherry West, said she was walking near her home Thursday morning with her baby, Antonio, when she was approached by two boys who demanded money. She was shot in the leg and a bullet grazed her ear.

"He asked me for money and I said I didn't have it," she said. "When you have a baby, you spend all your money on babies. They're expensive. And he kept asking and I just said `I don't have it.' And he said, `Do you want me to kill your baby?' And I said, `No, don't kill my baby!'"

Then he fired at her head and the bullet grazed her left ear - she has a small scab and bruising there. He fired again and shot her in the left leg above the knee. "I didn't know I was hurt."

"The boy proceeded to go around to the stroller and he shot my baby in the face," she said. "And then he just shoved me when I started screaming and he ran down London Street with the little boy."

http://a.abcnews.com/images/US/ap_baby_in_stroller_shot_ll_130322_wg.jpg

Sensei
03-23-13, 17:29
Death penalty candidate, I hope.

Safetyhit
03-23-13, 17:30
Gut him.

SteyrAUG
03-23-13, 17:31
Death penalty candidate, I hope.

17-year-old De'Marquis Elkins is charged with first-degree murder as an adult.

The 14-year-old is also charged with murder, but he was not identified because he is a juvenile.

Safetyhit
03-23-13, 17:48
I assume we're supposed to believe this is not a hate crime because this young man is an equal opportunity baby killer.

We, as in us hateful white people, are getting the shaft day in and day out. The extent of our tolerance for this shit having become commonplace is beyond anything our forefathers could ever have imagined.

But then again since they brought them here and profited from heartlessly coerced slavery for unfathomably selfish reasons we feel morally helpless to stand up for what's right. Quite a bind we find ourselves in.

GeorgiaBoy
03-23-13, 18:12
I assume we're supposed to believe this is not a hate crime because this young man is an equal opportunity baby killer.

We, as in us hateful white people, are getting the shaft day in and day out. The extent of our tolerance for this shit having become commonplace is beyond anything our forefathers could ever have imagined.

But then again since they brought them here and profited from heartlessly coerced slavery for unfathomably selfish reasons we feel morally helpless to stand up for what's right. Quite a bind we find ourselves in.

If Obama had a son... he would look like De'Marquis.

SteyrAUG
03-23-13, 18:19

http://chaoticsignal.com/image/original/OH%20NO%20YOU%20DI%20INT%20MICHELLE%20OBAMA.jpg

:lol:

And where is the NATIONAL NEWS OUTRAGE?!?

He shot a ****ing baby in the face and Brian Williams didn't even mention it.

Submariner
03-23-13, 18:21
But then again since they brought them here and profited from heartlessly coerced slavery for unfathomably selfish reasons we feel morally helpless to stand up for what's right.

From The Boston Globe:

More than we like to think about it, the North was built on slavery. (http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/ideas/articles/2010/09/26/new_englands_hidden_history/)

GeorgiaBoy
03-23-13, 18:26
And where is the NATIONAL NEWS OUTRAGE?!?

He shot a ****ing baby in the face and Brian Williams didn't even mention it.

Doesn't fit the media agenda.

Geeze, these are like level 1 SAT questions.

El Pistolero
03-23-13, 18:34
I saw this story on another board and thought about posting it here but there's just too much sad, gloomy shit going on in the world right now. Not enough cheerful, happy threads to lighten the mood.

After reading this article, people like De'Marquis and TJ Lane are proof that parents are failing on the regular to instill an operational moral compass in their kids, to teach them right from wrong. These kids are a far cry from boy scouts helping elderly ladies carry their groceries. They're not even in the same zip code.

Bolt_Overide
03-23-13, 18:37
baby is white, shooter is black, no news here...

Zane1844
03-23-13, 18:48
baby is white, shooter is black, no news here...

Of course.

I also wonder how many white people in this country have owned slaves. I did not, nor does anyone I know, therefore, they need to stop pulling that card on me.

The double standard is too big to ignore.

FlyingHunter
03-23-13, 18:51

Clever comment...good memory.

sadmin
03-23-13, 18:55
I'm spending too much time these days thinking about what gruesome unimaginable tortures I can conjure up to dish out to parasites like this. Guns and bullets aren't even in the picture. I'm building a replica Tower of London in the woods somewhere. :mad:

Army Chief
03-23-13, 18:59
The assailants likely didn't have ready access to pre-school programs. Little wonder that they turned out to be murderous thugs. We've no one to blame but ourselves. [insincere sigh]

AC

ETA: Well played, GeorgiaBoy.

officerX
03-23-13, 19:07
Just when I thought I'd heard it all....................

God have mercy on his soul, because no one in prison will.

Cagemonkey
03-23-13, 19:40
People like this deserve a slow, painful, excruciating death and then their body should be hung for public display.

J-Dub
03-23-13, 19:45
Welcome to Amerika, yo.

jonconsiglio
03-23-13, 19:58
I'm sick over this one.

gunrunner505
03-23-13, 20:15
This kid is just misunderstood, really.

Hook this sack of shit up to old sparky and hit the switch. Just don't forget to "accidentaly" leave the sponge dry Percey.....

Airhasz
03-23-13, 20:34
People like this deserve a slow, painful, excruciating death and then their body should be hung for public display.

Impaled on a spear sticking out of the ground and left to rot in his hometown quickly comes to mind...;)

SWATcop556
03-23-13, 21:12
What's the over/under on this piece of shit not surviving his first 6 months in prison?

Bubba FAL
03-23-13, 22:48
If it had been my kid, "something bad" would happen to the shooters and their families. F'n animals.

Battle*Hound
03-24-13, 00:26
The fact that prison is even mentioned in the comments is a travesty. This ****ing degenerate shot her baby!! What if it was yours? We should waste a 30 cent round on this thug and push his body in the ditch. Anyone who defends him, makes excuses for his kind or calls it anything other than the truth, should get the same. Look at the Ft. Hood POS...he shot people, and then had a shoot out with the police when they arrived...and he still hasn't gone to trial because 'he has rights'. What ****ing trial? 'Say officer so&so, is that the guy who murdered people right before he tried to murder you?' 'Yep, thats him!' BANG. Over with. Push his body in the ditch right on top of this ****ing oxygen stealing waste of matter.
This may sound harsh to some of you but too ****ing bad. There is no room for any of this shit anymore. This system doesn't care about justice; only money. CORRUPT. These animals are going to continue forever...and you may say 'then whats the point of being so brash' and I say; 'What if it were your child that was shot in the face or your loved one who was brutally raped or beaten?' I believe random acts of violence like this should be answered with an undeniable act of violence. These ****s need to understand that these things will not be tolerated for any period of time longer than what it takes to be sure who the guilty party is. You will not get time in prison to chill with your ****ing homeboys. This stands for every race/religion/ethnic background imaginable. You yourself will be murdered! Immediately!

This country is still worth fighting for but if we don't put an end to these people, the lying representatives and all the leaches of society...then we might as well set this thing on fire right now!!!!!!!!!

Sleep tight!

SteyrAUG
03-24-13, 01:30
Still waiting on the national OUTCRY...

From his facebook page.

http://topconservativenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/obamason.jpg

http://bazaardailynews.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/demar4.jpg?w=812

http://rabidrepublicanblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Elkins-in-2010.jpg

sjc3081
03-24-13, 03:01
If some white country bumpkin murdered a black child under the same circumstances every media outlet would be calling for race riots.

SteyrAUG
03-24-13, 03:16
If some white country bumpkin murdered a black child under the same circumstances every media outlet would be calling for race riots.

Wouldn't even need to be a child. Three hillbilly scumbags dragged James Byrd, Jr to death and it was news all year long.

You can also look up James Byrd, Jr on wiki. No entries for De'Marquis Elkins or Antonio West.

sjc3081
03-24-13, 03:27
I thought the Byrd murder was GW BUSH's fault. At least that was what MSNBC said.

LowSpeed_HighDrag
03-24-13, 03:31
What's the over/under on this piece of shit not surviving his first 6 months in prison?

Nahh, he'll talk some shit to the big homeys, wind up on PC, and live out the rest of his life on a cushy 23/1 gig.

SMETNA
03-24-13, 04:23
Public Guillotine

Hmac
03-24-13, 04:41

George Zimmerman shot a teenager in self defense and about half the country shit itself in a frenzy of outrage.

Cagemonkey
03-24-13, 07:43
What's the over/under on this piece of shit not surviving his first 6 months in prison?I don't know. They try to isolate and protect POS like this in the system now. I'd be glad to donate a carton of cigarettes to this POS painful demise.

jpmuscle
03-24-13, 08:11
SOB is most likely in possession of a POTUS phone too... :rolleyes:

Scoby
03-24-13, 08:51
I’ll be terribly disappointed if my neighboring state of Georgia doesn’t execute this piece of shit.

T2C
03-24-13, 09:19
Death penalty candidate. I'll bring the popcorn.

Five_Point_Five_Six
03-24-13, 09:49
I'm with consiglio on this one, same sick feeling I got after Sandy Hook.

jonconsiglio
03-24-13, 10:01
Yep. I know a lot of people talk shit about what they'd do, but I swear on everything I hold close, there'd be nothing left when I was done. I would snap.

That Mother is probably standing in the baby's room right now, wondering why. God help her.

jaxman7
03-24-13, 10:14
I heard the mother being interviewed last week and I just had to stop what I was doing at the moment.

Just to sit down and hear her pain was indescribable.

Yeah.....I would snap too. One of those times in life where a slow deliberate trigger pull while placing a German #4 reticle on this a-hole's face would be satisfying. He is not a human being to me.

I cannot stop thinking of the mother.

-Jax

Sensei
03-24-13, 11:25
I’ll be terribly disappointed if my neighboring state of Georgia doesn’t execute this piece of shit.

Does anybody know if GA allows executions if the guilty party was under 18 when they committed the crime? I fear that his young age will be used to spare his life.

jpmuscle
03-24-13, 11:32
Does anybody know if GA allows executions if the guilty party was under 18 when they committed the crime? I fear that his young age will be used to spare his life.

Didn't SCOTUS rule on this a few years back effectively ending the death penalty for juvenile offenders under any circumstances. Rogers v. Simmons I think.

Safetyhit
03-24-13, 11:39

I want him to die too, but just killing him and waiting for the next doesn't fix what is broken. I'd like to see far more interest in what led up to such behavior in the first place, but unlike a baby being shot in the face that might make someone uncomfortable.

We are ****ed. Period.

MountainRaven
03-24-13, 11:43
The fact that prison is even mentioned in the comments is a travesty. This ****ing degenerate shot her baby!! What if it was yours? We should waste a 30 cent round on this thug and push his body in the ditch. Anyone who defends him, makes excuses for his kind or calls it anything other than the truth, should get the same. Look at the Ft. Hood POS...he shot people, and then had a shoot out with the police when they arrived...and he still hasn't gone to trial because 'he has rights'. What ****ing trial? 'Say officer so&so, is that the guy who murdered people right before he tried to murder you?' 'Yep, thats him!' BANG. Over with. Push his body in the ditch right on top of this ****ing oxygen stealing waste of matter.
This may sound harsh to some of you but too ****ing bad. There is no room for any of this shit anymore. This system doesn't care about justice; only money. CORRUPT. These animals are going to continue forever...and you may say 'then whats the point of being so brash' and I say; 'What if it were your child that was shot in the face or your loved one who was brutally raped or beaten?' I believe random acts of violence like this should be answered with an undeniable act of violence. These ****s need to understand that these things will not be tolerated for any period of time longer than what it takes to be sure who the guilty party is. You will not get time in prison to chill with your ****ing homeboys. This stands for every race/religion/ethnic background imaginable. You yourself will be murdered! Immediately!

This country is still worth fighting for but if we don't put an end to these people, the lying representatives and all the leaches of society...then we might as well set this thing on fire right now!!!!!!!!!

Sleep tight!

We're a country of laws, not of men.

This guy deserves a fair and speedy trial.

And he deserves a fair and speedy hanging afterwards.

(Hanging is, IMHO, the only means of execution we have which cannot be argued in any way, shape, or form to be 'cruel and unusual'. Your neck is snapped, death is instant. None of this 'can't find a vein' BS with lethal injection. Or the slow, painful death of the gas chamber. Or the also bad way of going via the electric chair. It's also a hell of a lot cheaper: You can reuse the rope!)

I want him to die too, but just killing him and waiting for the next doesn't fix what is broken. I'd like to see far more interest in what led up to such behavior in the first place, but unlike a baby being shot in the face that might make someone uncomfortable.

We are ****ed. Period.

I think that it's the education system in this country, combined with our ineffectual drug prohibition. People who are well educated are unlikely to shoot other people's babies in the face. And they're more likely to be well educated if the vast majority of "successful" people in their community are persons who are not in the drug trade. And incarceration clearly isn't working.

T2C
03-24-13, 12:06
What happened in this case is inexcusable. Society has failed. How to implement education to teach everyone to respect human life remains to be seen. Education is not the only solution though.

This problem did not develop overnight, so it won't be solved overnight. Something I have observed over the course of my LEO career is that execution of murderers is a viable deterrent and it cuts down on repeat offenders.

Sensei
03-24-13, 12:06
Didn't SCOTUS rule on this a few years back effectively ending the death penalty for juvenile offenders under any circumstances. Rogers v. Simmons I think.

You are correct. I had thought that it was 16, but Rogers v. Simmons raised it to 18. Hopefully, he will run into some hardcore, pipe hitters who are willing to do what is necessary.

T2C
03-24-13, 12:08
You are correct. I had thought that it was 16, but Rogers v. Simmons raised it to 18. Hopefully, he will run into some hardcore, pipe hitters who are willing to do what is necessary.

In a way justice would be served, but not in the best way. People who engage in this type of behavior need to know that society will put them to death.

Sensei
03-24-13, 12:12
What happened in this case is inexcusable. His parents have failed. How to implement basic parenting skills to teach everyone to respect human life remains to be seen. Education is not the only solution though.

This problem did not develop overnight, so it won't be solved overnight. Something I have observed over the course of my LEO career is that execution of murderers is a viable deterrent and it cuts down on repeat offenders.

There, I fixed it.

SeriousStudent
03-24-13, 12:15
My prayers and deepest sympathies go to the family of the murdered child.

I'm an usher at my church. Every Sunday morning, I stand outside our church's nursery, helping with drop-offs and pickups. I ALWAY have a loaded weapon (or two). This case is one of the reasons why I do that.

I'm a parent that has raised two children, like many of you. This is truly one of my worst nightmares.

T2C
03-24-13, 12:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by T2C
What happened in this case is inexcusable. His parents have failed. How to implement basic parenting skills to teach everyone to respect human life remains to be seen. Education is not the only solution though.

There, I fixed it.

You are assuming that parents are involved in child rearing. Most of the gang members I have dealt with over the years had one parent around at the very most and often had none. The gang became their family.

When the parents fail to do their jobs, society has to step in and take the lead. If a young gang member such as this one knows society will put him to death for such behavior, that is a very good start.

Belloc
03-24-13, 12:38
Edit.

Sensei
03-24-13, 12:42
You are assuming that parents are involved in child rearing. Most of the gang members I have dealt with over the years had one parent around at the very most and often had none. The gang became their family.

When the parents fail to do their jobs, society has to step in and take the lead. If a young gang member such as this one knows society will put him to death for such behavior, that is a very good start.

I agree with your last sentence. Could you be more specific about what mean in terms of society taking the lead when parents fail.

gunrunner505
03-24-13, 12:48
Hopefully, he will run into some hardcore, pipe hitters who are willing to do what is necessary.

These guys all think they are a tough guy until they go to jail and they meet a real genuine bad ass. Even though jail is full of scumbags they will frown on the jackass who shot a baby. This kids thinks life is hard now. Wait till the other prisoners get to him, and they will get to him. The term anal retentive shall cease to apply.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Waylander
03-24-13, 13:08
May have been related to gang activity :rolleyes:

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/article/305319/3/Brunswick-shooting-could-be-related-to-gang-activity

There are links on the MSNBC and CNN home pages

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/23/17433301-somebody-shot-this-child-911-calls-in-georgia-attack-released?lite

http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_t2#/video/us/2013/03/23/nr-weekend-lemon-valencia-911-tapes.cnn

If it wasn't already mentioned, the mother was shot in the leg, grazed on the ear.

Sickening.

SteyrAUG
03-24-13, 13:28
May have been related to gang activity :rolleyes:

Irrelevant, or at least it should be. That is unless you are going to use gang membership to show "organized crime" and use it as justification to arrest any gang member.

I'm positive most of these scumbags have ties to some shithole gang just as most white racists are associated with gangs.

sjc3081
03-24-13, 13:53
Irrelevant, or at least it should be. That is unless you are going to use gang membership to show "organized crime" and use it as justification to arrest any gang member.

I'm positive most of these scumbags have ties to some shithole gang just as most white racists are associated with gangs.

Just because you are being critical of Black gangs and their members,
you don't have to bring up white racists to avoid the appearance of racism.
Stand up with pride.

Waylander
03-24-13, 14:02
Apparently he had Facebook postings of codes linked to the Bloods. It could lead to investigation and tie him directly to more criminal activity or he could just be a wannabe who knows. Not sure how I would use that to justify arrest of any gang member...not really sure where you got that anyway.

ETA:
Black, white, asian, latino gangs...I couldn't give a shit less. Scum is scum. I'd bet most other races' gangs are ignorant enough to harbor racism as well so bringing up white racist gangs really doesn't mean much to me. I'm not going to put a PC sugarcoating on it.

SteyrAUG
03-24-13, 16:11
Just because you are being critical of Black gangs and their members,
you don't have to bring up white racists to avoid the appearance of racism.
Stand up with pride.

Actually I was simply noting the criminal gang connection of most criminals regardless of race. Personally I think they should all be driven off a cliff.

SteyrAUG
03-24-13, 16:12
Apparently he had Facebook postings of codes linked to the Bloods. It could lead to investigation and tie him directly to more criminal activity or he could just be a wannabe who knows. Not sure how I would use that to justify arrest of any gang member...not really sure where you got that anyway.

ETA:
Black, white, asian, latino gangs...I couldn't give a shit less. Scum is scum. I'd bet most other races' gangs are ignorant enough to harbor racism as well so bringing up white racist gangs really doesn't mean much to me. I'm not going to put a PC sugarcoating on it.

I think membership in a criminal gang should be treated exactly like membership in the mafia. That is where I was going with that.

Waylander
03-24-13, 16:15
I think membership in a criminal gang should be treated exactly like membership in the mafia. That is where I was going with that.

Roger that.

Hootiewho
03-24-13, 18:02
We're a country of laws, not of men.

This guy deserves a fair and speedy trial.

And he deserves a fair and speedy hanging afterwards.

(Hanging is, IMHO, the only means of execution we have which cannot be argued in any way, shape, or form to be 'cruel and unusual'. Your neck is snapped, death is instant. None of this 'can't find a vein' BS with lethal injection. Or the slow, painful death of the gas chamber. Or the also bad way of going via the electric chair. It's also a hell of a lot cheaper: You can reuse the rope!)

I think that it's the education system in this country, combined with our ineffectual drug prohibition. People who are well educated are unlikely to shoot other people's babies in the face. And they're more likely to be well educated if the vast majority of "successful" people in their community are persons who are not in the drug trade. And incarceration clearly isn't working.

Here's the thing, education or nor education; it's a man's moral compass being off or non-functional and a lack of accountability that leads to this b.s. My Grandfather had a 7th grade education. Many in his age group had the same or less. The went on to fight WWII and win and the accomplishments of that generation are some of the greatest of man's history.

What we have here is 2 little punks whom have no regards for life.

When you have a large chunk of the population who glamorize gang banging, constantly getting drunk, high, taking whatever from whomever to get their "Ends". When POTUS hangs out with a former hustler/dope slinger turned rapper from NYC, when you make folks like Half Dollar role models instead of a person like Mother Teresa; you'll end up in the shape we are. The activities of punks like these 2 young men are "cool" and reading a book and working a job "is for chumps"

You are right, some of it does start in school though. Where I went to high school, we had a ton of both black and white kids just like any given banger in anytown USA. The things I saw were sickening. My Principal who loved to play the badass would get on dress code kicks. "no saggin pants, no this, no that" He even carried around rope to give to kids bustin a sag. I never in 4 years saw him hand out rope to or get onto one of the thug black kids in our school. Infact there was a running saying/attitude from the black thug crowd saying he didn't have the balls to make them pull up their pants like everyone else. I saw plenty of white kids with rope belts, but it stopped there.

A good friend of mine at the time was beat until he passed out and hospitalized for 3 days for accidently dropping a french fry on one of the head thug's shoe as he walked by at lunch. Their punishment, nothing. They tried to say my buddy had made a racial slur at them, but the problem with that is my buddy's half sister was half black. He was not the type to say things like that; but for the aggressors, once that card is played no one dare question it.

I don't buy them doing these kinds of things because of no educational opportunities or even because of the dope game. They do this shit because the plague of PC in the country have given them a get out of jail free card from childhood on. They do it, because we have chose as a society to value "cool & hip" over "honest & hard working". They do it because the safety net from hardship aka welfare prevents them from experiencing true hardship like my grandparents endured. They don't have to care about how to provide for their spawn or feeding their family...we do that for them; so they have all the time in the world to go rob folks & shoot kids.

I get so tired of hearing excuses for this sort of behavior... "oh they didn't have a daddy around..." Yeap, so did thousands and thousands of other kids after WWI, WWII, Korea..... And the vast majority of those turned out just fine.

We, as a society, need to quit making excuses for screw ups regardless of their skin tone, ethnic background, or where and what situation they were born into. Until we make hard work & acheivement cool words again & shun crime & the thug life. Until we call a piece of shit a piece of shit, this will continue.

Pay close attention Gentlemen, we are living in historical times here, and not for the good. Take notes and you may make your fortune on a cliff notes version of "How to run a country into the ground".

God be with the family of that poor child.

Belmont31R
03-24-13, 18:46
Justice system sucks. SCOTUS has so muddled in case law over the years we can't get justice anymore. States are so cash strapped they can't fund prisons, and let violent people out. Just read another case where a guy took apart his electronic bracelet, and raped a 10 year old girl.

Then even if someone is sentenced to death it takes 20 years before you can actually kill them.

We need a BIG reset in this country. No I don't want anyone to not get a fair trial but this shit is out of hand.

Sensei
03-24-13, 18:59
Justice system sucks. SCOTUS has so muddled in case law over the years we can't get justice anymore. States are so cash strapped they can't fund prisons, and let violent people out. Just read another case where a guy took apart his electronic bracelet, and raped a 10 year old girl.

Then even if someone is sentenced to death it takes 20 years before you can actually kill them.

We need a BIG reset in this country. No I don't want anyone to not get a fair trial but this shit is out of hand.

I agree. It is interesting how my own feelings about the death penalty start to fluctuate at times. Cases like this make me want to expand executions and televise them on primetime. Then, I hear about the occasional case were a guy spends 5 years on death row before he is exonerated by DNA or some other irrefutable evidence. Granted, those are few and far between. There has to be a way to expedite the executions of pricks like this while making sure that some over-zealous prosecutor doesn't string up the wrong guy.

Belmont31R
03-24-13, 19:12
I agree. It is interesting how my own feelings about the death penalty start to fluctuate at times. Cases like this make me want to expand executions and televise them on primetime. Then, I hear about the occasional case were a guy spends 5 years on death row before he is exonerated by DNA or some other irrefutable evidence. Granted, those are few and far between. There has to be a way to expedite the executions of pricks like this while making sure that some over-zealous prosecutor doesn't string up the wrong guy.

I have mixed emotions about it, too, but I think a lot of the cases coming about are older where they didn't have the CSI type stuff we do now. We have a case here and the prosecutor (now a judge) withheld evidence and he actually said on the stand 'I should be the most outraged'.

I don't really know what the answer is here as I don't want innocent people getting 'lit up' by the state but this revolving door justice system, child sexual offenders taking apart their bracelet and preying on people, this punk, and the family up in CT. Many more....just seems we can't do anything with criminals anymore. People do heinous shit again and again then they are released to go do more heinous acts. I just get sick of hearing about this stuff all the time and no one is talking about it and it's never a campaign issue or if it is just some vague shit about being tough on crime. Oh ok. The local prosecutor isn't in charge of what happens after people are convicted.

SteyrAUG
03-24-13, 20:30

That is my big sticking point about the death penalty. And it sucks because it means dozens of people who richly deserve to die RIGHT NOW won't because the system is so screwed.

The problem is we have prosecutors who are rewarded for people prosecuted regardless of actual guilt or innocence and we have defenders who are rewarded for people who are acquitted regardless of actual guilt or innocence.

This is because we have a legal system rather than a justice system. So long as it is done according to prescribed laws nobody is faulted for the guilty who go free or the innocents erroneously convicted. What we need is a justice system where both sides seek to find the actual TRUTH and assign justice. Like politicians they should also be accountable for any deliberate acts of suppressing the truth.

I constantly think of Mike Nifong and the Duke Lacrosse case and how it came down to one single individual who worked in a lab who was responsible for the truth coming out. Nifong was actively ignoring evidence so that he could prosecute people he knew were innocent. What if that person in a lab kept their mouth shut like so many would have done?

SteyrAUG
03-24-13, 20:35
While I knew it would happen I am STUNNED that there wasn't a single mention of this on the nightly news this evening. That this won't be the new Trayvon Martin case and talked about for the next six months is appallingly indicative of the problem this country is facing and a dramatic media bias.

A baby was deliberately shot in the face during an armed robbery and it barely made a blip on the news radar yesterday and today it was all about same sex marriage.

Waylander
03-24-13, 22:28
While I knew it would happen I am STUNNED that there wasn't a single mention of this on the nightly news this evening. That this won't be the new Trayvon Martin case and talked about for the next six months is appallingly indicative of the problem this country is facing and a dramatic media bias.

A baby was deliberately shot in the face during an armed robbery and it barely made a blip on the news radar yesterday and today it was all about same sex marriage.

I was a little surprised the smaller news sites actually put up a mug shot of the guy but did you notice in the link to the recent article I posted from NBC they didn't post a mug shot or mention his name except in the video of the arrest announcement?

Even less shocking was in the CNN video of the police announcement it was edited to remove the mention of his name. Yet CNN plastered Zimmerman's name and mug shot 24-7 for at least a month.

SteyrAUG
03-24-13, 22:47
I was a little surprised the smaller news sites actually put up a mug shot of the guy but did you notice in the link to the recent article I posted from NBC they didn't post a mug shot or mention his name except in the video of the arrest announcement?

Even less shocking was in the CNN video of the police announcement it was edited to remove the mention of his name. Yet CNN plastered Zimmerman's name and mug shot 24-7 for at least a month.

You mean for month(S).

Like I said...stunning.

When the CO corrections chief was killed at his front door and the suspect was Evan Spencer Ebel the SPLC was right there without fail to make in issue out of race and to speculate that his ties to a prison white supremacist group may have been a motivation.

Well where is the Southern Poverty Law Center now?

Moose-Knuckle
03-26-13, 03:32
And lets not forget another 17 year old "scumbag of the month" T.J. Lane who told the families of his victims recently at his trial; "This hand that pulled the trigger that killed your sons now masturbates to the memory. F*** all of you." These are just two examples of many. We have become a nation of gutless sheep who will not do what needs to be done in order to protect the flock. Ask yourselves, what do these "wolves" have to fear? A sheep dog without teeth is about as useful as a tit on a bull.

glocktogo
03-26-13, 12:51
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8524/8581877370_859c05ecfa_b.jpg

http://topconservativenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/obamason.jpg

http://bazaardailynews.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/demar4.jpg?w=812

http://rabidrepublicanblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Elkins-in-2010.jpg

"I would ask everyone to keep in mind that Marqui, De'Marquise Elkins is himself a child, his favorite television shows are cartoons, especially Tom and Jerry, he misses his family, he would like to go home," said Attorney Kevin Gough, Elkins' public defender.

"The Marquise we love would never do anything like this," said Mckinley Elkins, the teen's great grandfather.

Elkins' aunt said the teenager was being schooled through adult education. The family of the 15-year-old boy in custody said he is in 8th grade.

Last week, Elkins' aunt said the boy was with her at 8 in the morning when this all happened, his attorney said he does not know if an alibi defense will hold up in the State of Georgia, however he said he is confident his client is not guilty. There is no bond set for either teen.

GLYNN COUNTY, Ga. - The mother and aunt of 17-year-old murder suspect De'Marquise Elkins spent a few hours behind bars Tuesday morning.
Karimah Aisha Elkins, 36, De'Marquise's mother was booked into the Glynn County Jail at 6:40 a.m. Tuesday after being taken into custody by the Glynn County Police Department.
Katrina Latrelle Elkins, 33, De'Marquise's aunt, was also booked into the Glynn County Jail Tuesday morning a few minutes after her sister.
The pair is facing felony charges for allegedly providing false statements or writings; concealing facts or fraudulent documents in matters of government.
Karimah bonded out Tuesday morning around 8 a.m. after paying $1,104. However, Katrina remains in custody for a probation violation hold out of Henry County. Katrina is currently awaiting transport to Henry County.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/images/300/169/2/assetpool/images/130326111540_Elkins%20arrest.jpg

I swear to God, if that was my child they killed, I'd end every last one of these sorry-assed savages. :mad:

gunrunner505
03-26-13, 13:45
I just saw a snippet of an interview where Piers Morgan, yeah, i know, was talking to the mother. Sad....

GTG I'm with you. If that was my kid, the best thing they can do with this punk is put his ass in jail for life. If he got out, and I was still drawing breath, I would end that little bastard in his tracks. His first breath outside prison would be his last.

SteyrAUG
03-26-13, 13:56
I swear to God, if that was my child they killed, I'd end every last one of these sorry-assed savages. :mad:

Those quotes are appalling.

Airhasz
03-26-13, 14:17

Sleep tight!

Bravo, excellent post!

Airhasz
03-26-13, 14:41
Baby murder suspect DeMarquise Elkins' mother and aunt arrested:

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/topstories/article/305715/483/Baby-murder-suspects-mother-and-aunt-arrested?odyssey=tab%7Ctopnews%7Cbc%7Clarge

Moose-Knuckle
03-26-13, 14:47
Those quotes are appalling.

This is why in the not so distant past the decent thing to do was to take out the entire blood line. The world would be a better place if "families" such as this was introduced to "scorched earth".

gunrunner505
03-26-13, 14:58
This is why in the not so distant past the decent thing to do was to take out the entire blood line. The world would be a better place if "families" such as this was introduced to "scorched earth".

A little Keyser Soze action is required now and then.

J-Dub
03-26-13, 15:04
Where is jesse jackson? How about al sharpton?? Where are they now?

Why wont someone in the black community step up and attempt to put an end to this bullshit wanna be gangster shit?

Because they're paid too much to stand by and let it happen.

BTW I hope this turd pays the ultimate price for his actions. But he wont.....because this is Amerika. He'll get out in 20 and do it again....because he's hood mane...

Irish
03-26-13, 16:02
I think this article pertaining to the case is pretty interesting. http://www.firstcoastnews.com/brunswicktoddlermurder/article/305674/634/Daughter-of-Brunswick-victim-questions-mothers-story

As the investigation into the shooting death of a 13-month-old Brunswick toddler continues, some people are beginning to question the mother who's child was shot and killed during a morning walk.

The daughter of Sherry West, Ashley Glassey, said she does not want to falsely accuse anyone but she wants the truth.

Glassey, 21, lives in New Jersey and said her mother lost custody of her when she was 8. She said she has forgiven her mom and has spoken to her every day since Thursday's shooting but said some of her mother's responses have her concerned.

Glassey said she started to have her doubts after receiving a phone call from her mother telling her that her brother, Antonio Santiago, had been killed. She claims the night of the shooting her mother asked, "How soon do you think life insurance policy will send me a check?"

Glassey tells First Coast News she hopes her suspicions are wrong but based on conversations with her mother she's not sure. Glassey described their discussions by saying her mother is crying one minute and then sounds fine the next.

"I spoke with the detectives and investigators and the evidence leads to many witnesses, not just me," said Sherry West, mother of the 13-month-old that was killed last Thursday morning.

Glassey says her mother is bipolar and has schizophrenic tendencies. She believes her mother is on medication but could not tell me any prescriptions specifically.

"She changed her story she told me the baby was shot first and then she told me she was shot first," said Glassey.

Sherry West maintains her story.

"They shot my baby in the head and I had to watch him die and I want that boy to die."

Glassey said she has contacted the Brunswick Police Department and no one has called her back. First Coast News contacted police to ask why, buy have yet to receive a response.

Police have not suggested that Sherry West is a suspect in this case.

Two teens are currently facing the murder charges.

CarlosDJackal
03-26-13, 16:12
You guys are not seeing the big picture. It's not the triggerman or his accomplice's fault. They are merely reacting to the fact that they have yet to received the promised free gasoline, obamaphones, subsidized car and house payments and free healthcare that was promised to them during the 2008 elections. Can you imagine the rage?

NOTE: The above post was filled with very heavy sarcasm.

SteyrAUG
03-26-13, 16:32
I think this article pertaining to the case is pretty interesting. http://www.firstcoastnews.com/brunswicktoddlermurder/article/305674/634/Daughter-of-Brunswick-victim-questions-mothers-story

Honestly I think if she shot herself and her baby the police would have had reason to suspect her and I don't think they'd have been able to have anyone in custody yet just like what happened in the Susan Smith case.

Airhasz
03-26-13, 16:46
[QUOTE=J-Dub;1592764]Where is jesse jackson? How about al sharpton?? Where are they now?

Why wont someone in the black community step up and attempt to put an end to this bullshit wanna be gangster shit?

Bill Cosby died trying...

Waylander
03-26-13, 17:24
Honestly I think if she shot herself and her baby the police would have had reason to suspect her and I don't think they'd have been able to have anyone in custody yet just like what happened in the Susan Smith case.

Shooting your kid, shooting yourself in the leg, and grazing your own ear (or whatever order) would be hard to do if that's all true. Not impossible though.

SteyrAUG
03-26-13, 17:56
Shooting your kid, shooting yourself in the leg, and grazing your own ear (or whatever order) would be hard to do if that's all true. Not impossible though.

Not impossible, but she doesn't strike me as the master criminal mind type. I think she's put one in her head, have powder burns all over her face and things like that.

I think whoever wrote that crap is trying to deflect the obvious. There is a reason they never caught anyone in the Susan Smith case, there is probably a really good reason they turned up these two rather quickly.

Waylander
03-26-13, 19:13
Not impossible, but she doesn't strike me as the master criminal mind type. I think she's put one in her head, have powder burns all over her face and things like that.

I think whoever wrote that crap is trying to deflect the obvious. There is a reason they never caught anyone in the Susan Smith case, there is probably a really good reason they turned up these two rather quickly.

And there always seems to be the estranged family member the media has found to rat out the victim. :rolleyes:
Most likely playing out of the Sanford FL media bag of tricks against Zimmerman.

Sensei
03-27-13, 08:36

Something tells me that this baby was screwed long before meeting De’Marquise Elkins. Same trailer...different park.

polydeuces
03-27-13, 08:48
The plot really thickens.

An innocent baby has died, someone pulled the trigger, and before this is over we will most likely know why and how many involved sharing guilt on equal levels.

What will never change is the level of evil brought to bear by those committing this sick deed.

SteyrAUG
03-27-13, 12:05
The plot really thickens.

An innocent baby has died, someone pulled the trigger, and before this is over we will most likely know why and how many involved sharing guilt on equal levels.

What will never change is the level of evil brought to bear by those committing this sick deed.

If you watch the video even the daughter identified Elkins as the shooter.

And while this family might have some serious "trailer park issues" and West won't be winning Mother of the Year anytime soon the fact remains that Elkins shot a baby in the face and it could have been ANYONE who happened to be at that time and place.

Something tells me that this baby was screwed long before meeting De’Marquise Elkins. Same trailer...different park.

It wasn't gonna be easy but you have to give them a chance. Sometimes people manage to escape the crab bucket. Otherwise why bother even trying with anyone from the hood or trailer park.

Kfgk14
03-27-13, 19:08
Gut him.

That's downright cruel. The mother deserves justice.

Feed the little **** to rats, or drag him behind a slow mule over a bed of hot glass shards.

Waylander
03-28-13, 17:12
The grand jury also indicted three of Elkins' relatives on charges that they tried to help him after the shootings.

The suspect's mother, Karimah Elkins, and older sister, Sabrina Elkins, were charged with evidence tampering. The indictment said they threw the revolver that police suspect was used in the shooting into a saltwater pond where investigators recovered it Tuesday. Doering said the gun is being tested to see if it can be linked to the child's slaying.

Karimah Elkins and the suspect's aunt, Katrina Elkins, were also charged with making false statements to police. The indictment said the aunt told investigators her nephew was at her house when the slaying occurred. The suspect's mother told police that her son was with her when the baby was shot.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57576746-504083/antonio-santiago-shooting-update-teen-suspect-indicted-in-ga-baby-slaying-and-second-shooting/

GeorgiaBoy
03-28-13, 19:49
A bullet has been found.

Investigators are looking at a possible gang tie in the slaying of a Georgia toddler and said Thursday that a bullet used in the shooting has been recovered.

The bullet and a .22-caliber handgun, which was found submerged in a pond 2 miles from the crime scene, are now being analyzed at a crime lab.

http://savannahnow.com/latest-news/2013-03-28/police-find-bullet-fired-ga-baby-killing#.UVTkvGj3Du0

Safetyhit
03-29-13, 11:22
Add a city commissioner to the growing list of people arrested for doing their best to protect a baby killing, thieving gang member.

What race do you think the commissioner is? Hint: He's not asian.

A Brunswick, Georgia, city commissioner is accused of influencing a witness and obstructing law enforcement in the investigation into the shooting death of a 13-month-old boy, the Glynn County Sheriff's Office said Friday.

James Henry Brooks, 59, is being held in jail pending a court appearance, according to the sheriff's office.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/29/us/georgia-brunswick-baby-shooting/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

SteyrAUG
03-29-13, 13:59
Add a city commissioner to the growing list of people arrested for doing their best to protect a baby killing, thieving gang member.

What race do you think the commissioner is? Hint: He's not asian.

A Brunswick, Georgia, city commissioner is accused of influencing a witness and obstructing law enforcement in the investigation into the shooting death of a 13-month-old boy, the Glynn County Sheriff's Office said Friday.

James Henry Brooks, 59, is being held in jail pending a court appearance, according to the sheriff's office.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/29/us/georgia-brunswick-baby-shooting/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

My GOD. A stripper claimed to be raped by a sports team and we dealt with the Duke Lacrosse case for almost a year. A baby is shot in the face and still NOTHING on national news and we have family members attempting massive cover ups and now politicians trying to manipulate the case.

Moose-Knuckle
03-29-13, 15:17
My GOD. A stripper claimed to be raped by a sports team and we dealt with the Duke Lacrosse case for almost a year. A baby is shot in the face and still NOTHING on national news and we have family members attempting massive cover ups and now politicians trying to manipulate the case.

And let’s not forget the shit storm Barry, Eric, Jesse, Al, and the gang caused in the MSM when George Zimmerman used deadly force to defend himself against getting his brains bashed out on a concrete sidewalk by the oxygen thieving gang banger known as Trayvon Martin.

Sensei
03-31-13, 16:13
Is it a new month yet?

http://www.suntimes.com/19185539-761/police-grandson-killed-robbed-72-year-old-man-who-was-headed-to-dialysis.html

William Strickland waited for his grandfather to step out of his South Side home to take his paratransit ride to a kidney dialysis appointment early March 2, authorities said Saturday — then stood behind the 72-year-old man, shot him six times in the back and stole his wallet, leaving him to die just steps from his home.

SteyrAUG
03-31-13, 17:04
Is it a new month yet?

http://www.suntimes.com/19185539-761/police-grandson-killed-robbed-72-year-old-man-who-was-headed-to-dialysis.html

There's another fine looking citizen.

http://www.suntimes.com/csp/cms/sites/dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls?STREAMOID=F5EfCyhM1bx6uLFUcsj8Ic$daE2N3K4ZzOUsqbU5sYsaMnHlQOhl0jZTBuqY7iQ$6FB40xiOfUoExWL3M40tfzssyZqpeG_J0TFo7ZhRaDiHC9oxmioMlYVJD0A$3RbIiibgT65kY_CSDiCiUzvHvODrHApbd6ry6YGl5GGOZrs-&CONTENTTYPE=image/jpeg

Prosecutors said Saturday that Strickland, 19, used the money he took from his grandfather, who also was named William Strickland, to pay for new gym shoes, a cellphone and tattoos.

The teen had no criminal history but was an admitted gang member, they said.

He’d been living with his grandfather, according to neighbors.

FVC3
03-31-13, 18:22
I'm spending too much time these days thinking about what gruesome unimaginable tortures I can conjure up to dish out to parasites like this. Guns and bullets aren't even in the picture. I'm building a replica Tower of London in the woods somewhere. :mad:

Perhaps something involving steel boxes over face and groin. also, 2 small hungry rats with 60+ percent of their teeth removed - you know, to make the festivities last a good, long while.

Airhasz
04-01-13, 00:11
There's another fine looking citizen.

http://www.suntimes.com/csp/cms/sites/dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls?STREAMOID=F5EfCyhM1bx6uLFUcsj8Ic$daE2N3K4ZzOUsqbU5sYsaMnHlQOhl0jZTBuqY7iQ$6FB40xiOfUoExWL3M40tfzssyZqpeG_J0TFo7ZhRaDiHC9oxmioMlYVJD0A$3RbIiibgT65kY_CSDiCiUzvHvODrHApbd6ry6YGl5GGOZrs-&CONTENTTYPE=image/jpeg

Just one more reason not to reproduce...:p

Moose-Knuckle
04-01-13, 02:08

Prosecutors said Saturday that Strickland, 19, used the money he took from his grandfather, who also was named William Strickland, to pay for new gym shoes, a cellphone and tattoos.

The teen had no criminal history but was an admitted gang member, they said.

He’d been living with his grandfather, according to neighbors.

There is a reason why we use to immolate people . . . if this oxygen thief did this to his own grandfather who took him in and gave him a roof over his worthless head and food in his underserving belly just imagine what he would do to a complete stranger.

SteyrAUG
04-01-13, 03:25
There is a reason why we used to immolate people . . . if this oxygen thief did this to his own grandfather who took him in and gave him a roof over his worthless head and food in his underserving belly just imagine what he would do to a complete stranger.

You found that part that's sticking with me. I'd bet you real food stamps that his parents (or parent) kicked his ass to the curb for being a complete **** up and this grandfather took him in to attempt to help him and do the job his parent(s) were unwilling or unable to do.

There really needs to be the equivalent of a "rabid dog" law where those who aren't even trying to be human are simply put down for the significant risk they pose to everyone else.

I suspect we'd have all gotten along with this turds grandfather.

Moose-Knuckle
04-01-13, 03:37
You found that part that's sticking with me. I'd bet you real food stamps that his parents (or parent) kicked his ass to the curb for being a complete **** up and this grandfather took him in to attempt to help him and do the job his parent(s) were unwilling or unable to do.

There really needs to be the equivalent of a "rabid dog" law where those who aren't even trying to be human are simply put down for the significant risk they pose to everyone else.

I suspect we'd have all gotten along with this turds grandfather.

Yup, great minds and all that. ;)

Moose-Knuckle
04-02-13, 14:55
Well it's April, time for a new month and a new oxygen thief . . .

Ohio man who sexually assaulted baby seeks mercy

Condemned killer Steven Smith's argument for mercy isn't an easy one. Smith acknowledges he intended to sexually assault his girlfriend's 6-month-old daughter but says he never intended to kill the baby.

The girl, Autumn Carter, of Mansfield, died because Smith was too drunk to realize his sexual assault was killing the child, Smith's attorneys were telling the Ohio Parole Board on Tuesday

"The evidence suggests that Autumn's death was a horrible accident," his attorneys, Joseph Wilhelm and Tyson Fleming, said in a written argument prepared for the board.

http://news.yahoo.com/ohio-man-sexually-assaulted-baby-seeks-mercy-063748827.html

officerX
04-02-13, 14:58
May he rot in hell!

sadmin
04-02-13, 15:03

http://news.yahoo.com/ohio-man-sexually-assaulted-baby-seeks-mercy-063748827.html

:eek: im speechless... someone call Frank Castle, enough is enough.

Moose-Knuckle
04-02-13, 15:15
:eek: im speechless... someone call Frank Castle, enough is enough.

We could use the particular skill sets of Franck Castle, the McManus brothers, and their father in every facet of our society. ;)

Edit to add: With a healty dose of Paul Kersey, Clyde Shelton, and Erica Bain.

ALCOAR
04-02-13, 15:23
That story is so f**ked up it's almost unimaginable!

VooDoo6Actual
04-02-13, 15:47
FUBAR.

glocktogo
04-02-13, 15:58
the defense attorney should be taken out behind the courthouse and flogged for even attempting that sorry-assed excuse. :mad:

SteyrAUG
04-02-13, 16:10

We just need a cliff and a big ass wood chipper.

SteyrAUG
04-02-13, 16:13
We could use the particular skill sets of Franck Castle, the McManus brothers, and their father in every facet of our society. ;)

Edit to add: With a healty dose of Paul Kersey, Clyde Shelton, and Erica Bain.

How about a dash of Travis Bickle and a good helping of John Eastland?

:D

Moose-Knuckle
04-02-13, 16:38
We just need a cliff and a big ass wood chipper.

My colleagues and I have an inside joke. Every time we have to deal with some extra ordinary oxygen thief all I have to do is look at them and say “wood chipper” and they know what I mean is that the particular POS is a candidate worthy of a wood chipper.

Wood chippers . . . they’re like paper shredders for people. :D

How about a dash of Travis Bickle and a good helping of John Eastland?

:D

I knew I was leaving somebody out, sure bring in the NYC crew as well! :cool:

Ryno12
04-02-13, 16:44

From the article:
If executed, Smith would become the 51st inmate put to death in Ohio since the state resumed executions in 1999. The state has enough of its lethal injection drug, pentobarbital, to execute Smith and two other inmates before the supply expires. Eight more inmates are scheduled to die from November through mid-2015.

Expires? Seriously? There should be a shortage with all the nut cases that need to get put down.
...and why does it take so long? If they need help expediting this, I'm free any afternoon after 2pm.:big_boss:

T2C
04-02-13, 17:44
Lowering Smith slowly into a tank of hungry piranhas comes to mind.

SteyrAUG
04-02-13, 18:08
From the article:
If executed, Smith would become the 51st inmate put to death in Ohio since the state resumed executions in 1999. The state has enough of its lethal injection drug, pentobarbital, to execute Smith and two other inmates before the supply expires. Eight more inmates are scheduled to die from November through mid-2015.

Expires? Seriously? There should be a shortage with all the nut cases that need to get put down.
...and why does it take so long? If they need help expediting this, I'm free any afternoon after 2pm.:big_boss:

I'd put in an Electric Bench. 5 at a time - no waiting.

T2C
04-02-13, 18:11

If you are going to use electricity, I suggest electric bleachers.

gunrunner505
04-02-13, 18:12
Let's roll old sparky the chair to the 50 yard line during halftime and light up a few. Now THAT'S a halftime show....

Ryno12
04-02-13, 18:27

Eew, that'd be stinky. :bad:

GeorgiaBoy
08-19-13, 16:54
Update. Trial will now be in Marietta, and jury selection is about to begin.

A judge moved the trial of 18-year-old De'Marquise Elkins to the suburbs north of Atlanta, more than 325 miles from the crime scene where young Antonio Santiago was slain in the coastal port city of Brunswick.

Prosecutors and defense attorneys were scheduled to begin questioning potential jurors Monday at the Cobb County courthouse. It's not known how long jury selection will take.

http://www.wtoc.com/story/23168994/jury-selection-to-begin-in-ga-baby-killing-trial

SteyrAUG
08-19-13, 17:05
I'm assuming they moved the trial 325 miles so that he'd get a fair trial like they did with the Zimmerman case?

Oh wait, they didn't do that with the Zimmerman case.

I'll be shocked and amazed if this makes national news.

Ryno12
08-19-13, 17:12

Yep, me too. This dirtbag should be 6' under already.

Sent via Tapatalk

No.6
08-19-13, 17:42

Just make sure it's "green" energy we use for this. Don't want them to have that nasty coal generated electricity on their conscience as they die.

GeorgiaBoy
08-19-13, 17:48
With the lack of hardly any national media coverage, finding jurors in metro ATL that have never hard of De-Marquise will not be difficult.

SteyrAUG
08-19-13, 17:53
With the lack of hardly any national media coverage, finding jurors in metro ATL that have never hard of De-Marquise will not be difficult.

And that is kinda where I was going.

Zimmerman was obvious to most as a defensive shooting, which is why he wasn't initially arrested and it went global.

This scumbag shot a baby in the face and they need only go to Atlanta to find people who haven't heard about it.

And if they weren't willing to move the Zimmerman case, then they shouldn't move this one. Let Elkins face the community he directly threatens.

glocktogo
08-19-13, 22:12
And that is kinda where I was going.

Zimmerman was obvious to most as a defensive shooting, which is why he wasn't initially arrested and it went global.

This scumbag shot a baby in the face and they need only go to Atlanta to find people who haven't heard about it.

And if they weren't willing to move the Zimmerman case, then they shouldn't move this one. Let Elkins face the community he directly threatens.

If you shoot a baby in the face and you can't get a "fair" trial, that's what we call a clue. :(

MountainRaven
08-19-13, 22:21

I like defenestration.

You just build the building, a simple tower, and then push people out of it.

Simple.

Make a compost pile at the bottom of the building.

And green.

Plus it sounds cool.

Kain
08-19-13, 22:29

It'll make national news if he gets convicted. They'll be an outcry about how he couldn't get a fair trail, is misunderstood, and couldn't have murdered the baby.

Personally I would like to take a page from the Chinese, after you are convicted you get one appeal, which takes place the next day. If it fails you are taken out back, they put a bullet in the back of your head and then bill the family for the bullet.

Waylander
08-20-13, 21:03
I'm shocked :eek: I just caught a short bit about this on HLN.
According to them De-Marquise will testify.

Safetyhit
08-20-13, 22:20
Just saw this on HLN. According to them De-Marquise will testify.

What in God's name are you doing watching HLN? At least MSNBC or CNN offer a relevant window into the opposition's thought processes (or lack thereof), HLN offers nothing meaningful on any level.

Ryno12
08-21-13, 06:10
What in God's name are you doing watching HLN? At least MSNBC or CNN offer a relevant window into the opposition's thought processes (or lack thereof), HLN offers nothing meaningful on any level.

The only way to watch HLN is to watch Morning Express with Robin Meade and have the Mute button activated.

Sent via Tapatalk

Waylander
08-21-13, 10:13
Well back to the topic...

According to this link from back in July, a forensic report surfaced that the mother (obviously) and the father of the baby had GSR on them after the shooting. The only explanation (from the mother) for the father having GSR on him was it could have been transferred to him from her when he was in contact with her at the hospital.

Antonio Santiago Update: Gunshot residue found on slain Ga. baby's parents, report says (http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57594017-504083/antonio-santiago-update-gunshot-residue-found-on-slain-ga-babys-parents-report-says)

Why was the mother's clothing not contained after the shooting to prevent it from contaminating outside sources? Was Elkins tested for GSR and what were the findings? So it's OK for a leak to occur that attempts to implicate the parents in the public opinion?

Now the trial will no doubt be a racial firestorm because the jury selected in the case is made up of all whites. Five women and seven men. Does the defense attorney have to agree to the jury selection before the trial proceeds? If Elkins is convicted and appeals, I have no doubt the case will get tossed back.

Lawyers lay out case in Brunswick toddler killing (http://www.news4jax.com/news/georgia-news/most-potential-jurors-heard-about-babys-murder/-/475792/21540434/-/l4bjhjz/-/index.html)

Lack of blacks and young people in jury pool violates De'Marquise Elkins constitutional rights, public defender argues
(http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2013-08-20/story/lack-blacks-and-young-people-jury-pool-violates-demarquise-elkins)

Then there's the inevitable pure speculation of Elkins being framed for the murder.

Opening statements begin in Brunswick baby shooting (http://www.ajc.com/news/news/crime-law/opening-statements-begin-in-brunswick-baby-shooti/nZTSY/)

(Relax. There are no HLN links)

fixit69
08-21-13, 16:16
I like defenestration.

You just build the building, a simple tower, and then push people out of it.

Simple.

Make a compost pile at the bottom of the building.

And green.

Plus it sounds cool.

Really likeing this solution. Cheap, old school, and a possible deterrent.

Plus it's green...

montanadave
08-21-13, 16:37
Plus it's green...

Soylent green?

GeorgiaBoy
08-21-13, 16:44
I'm just saying..

Lets keep in mind folks that our justice system IS based on innocent until proven guilty. There has not been a trial and not all of the evidence has come to light yet..

fixit69
08-21-13, 16:48
Soylent green?

What better way to feed the fine citizens of our criminal justice system?

Too soon?

GeorgiaBoy
08-29-13, 22:46
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/Damaging-testimony-at-the-Elkins-trial/IxEEiM8oh0KK2HriMTdqOw.cspx

For the first time, the jury saw the .22-caliber revolver prosecutors say Elkins used to murder Antonio Santiago. And testimony from Elkins' friends and relatives didn't help his case.

Family friend Danielle Williams testified that Elkins came to her apartment the day of the shooting, hoping to hide his weapon.

She said, "He asked can he put his weapon under my couch."

SteyrAUG
08-29-13, 22:52
I'm just saying..

Lets keep in mind folks that our justice system IS based on innocent until proven guilty. There has not been a trial and not all of the evidence has come to light yet..

Yep, that is how it went for George Zimmerman and the Duke LaCrosse players Oh wait...

GeorgiaBoy
08-29-13, 22:53
Yep, that is how it went for George Zimmerman and the Duke LaCrosse players Oh wait...

Evidence has been presented and I now take back my previous post.

Even his own family won't help him on this one. They know he's guilty.

Phillygunguy
08-30-13, 08:18

That moral helplessness got Obama 2 terms. White guilt is why this country is going head first down the shitter.

T2C
08-30-13, 08:32
Well back to the topic...

According to this link from back in July, a forensic report surfaced that the mother (obviously) and the father of the baby had GSR on them after the shooting. The only explanation (from the mother) for the father having GSR on him was it could have been transferred to him from her when he was in contact with her at the hospital.

Antonio Santiago Update: Gunshot residue found on slain Ga. baby's parents, report says (http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57594017-504083/antonio-santiago-update-gunshot-residue-found-on-slain-ga-babys-parents-report-says)

Why was the mother's clothing not contained after the shooting to prevent it from contaminating outside sources? Was Elkins tested for GSR and what were the findings? So it's OK for a leak to occur that attempts to implicate the parents in the public opinion?

Now the trial will no doubt be a racial firestorm because the jury selected in the case is made up of all whites. Five women and seven men. Does the defense attorney have to agree to the jury selection before the trial proceeds? If Elkins is convicted and appeals, I have no doubt the case will get tossed back.

Lawyers lay out case in Brunswick toddler killing (http://www.news4jax.com/news/georgia-news/most-potential-jurors-heard-about-babys-murder/-/475792/21540434/-/l4bjhjz/-/index.html)

Lack of blacks and young people in jury pool violates De'Marquise Elkins constitutional rights, public defender argues
(http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2013-08-20/story/lack-blacks-and-young-people-jury-pool-violates-demarquise-elkins)

Then there's the inevitable pure speculation of Elkins being framed for the murder.

Opening statements begin in Brunswick baby shooting (http://www.ajc.com/news/news/crime-law/opening-statements-begin-in-brunswick-baby-shooti/nZTSY/)

(Relax. There are no HLN links)

This is manuevering by a defense attorney to get his client off the hook. It's along the same lines as defense suggesting Crime Scene personnel should have collected every stick of furniture out of a house at a homicide scene. Reasonable doubt created by unreasonable suggestion.

I believe we need to take our country back from those violent enough to commit such a heinous crime. Clearing death row through the use of electric bleachers would be a good start.

CoryCop25
08-30-13, 14:59
Guilty on all counts!
Too bad he's not eligible for the death penalty under Georgia law.
I bet his parents are proud!:rolleyes:

a1fabweld
08-30-13, 22:25
That moral helplessness got Obama 2 terms. White guilt is why this country is going head first down the shitter.

Good God man! The White guilt army is liable to give you a lecture saying stuff like that! You must have misplaced your PC filter today!

Phillygunguy
08-30-13, 23:42
Good God man! The White guilt army is liable to give you a lecture saying stuff like that! You must have misplaced your PC filter today!
Guess I'll be going to the re education camp

SteyrAUG
08-31-13, 00:32
And not a PEEP on the national news.

Shot a baby in the ****ing face while robbing his mother and not a word. Yet Trayvon was still on the national news due to the MLK anniversary.

The media bias is STUNNING.

NWPilgrim
08-31-13, 03:29
And not a PEEP on the national news.

Shot a baby in the ****ing face while robbing his mother and not a word. Yet Trayvon was still on the national news due to the MLK anniversary.

The media bias is STUNNING.

This blatant bias against the majority just fuels the fires of racial tension. Not only the media but most poignantly the Presidents own attitude and appointment of the radical AG Holder. In some news reports early in this heinous usurpation of the presidency blacks openly admitted they felt emboldened to whack on whitey since "their man" is in office. Then there was the rash of black teen mobs attacking white which were ignored as hate crimes by media and DOJ. And then you have black leadership loudly proclaiming support for a violent black man, even when "their" AG could not find any civil rights violation.

The fires are being stoked and at some point the targeted race is going to get their fill and exert their majority might. Perhaps.

I just hope more and more of the white media experiences some of this "brotherly love" from the savage black teens they protect so they can have a fair and balanced perspective.

Can you imagine if Brian Williams or another talking head had their baby shot it the face like that what an outcry there would be?

Moose-Knuckle
09-03-13, 16:39
This blatant bias against the majority just fuels the fires of racial tension. Not only the media but most poignantly the Presidents own attitude and appointment of the radical AG Holder. In some news reports early in this heinous usurpation of the presidency blacks openly admitted they felt emboldened to whack on whitey since "their man" is in office. Then there was the rash of black teen mobs attacking white which were ignored as hate crimes by media and DOJ. And then you have black leadership loudly proclaiming support for a violent black man, even when "their" AG could not find any civil rights violation.

The fires are being stoked and at some point the targeted race is going to get their fill and exert their majority might. Perhaps.

Yup, the powers at be want civil unrest, just look at the NDAA Barry has signed. They would like nothing more than an excuse to green light particular EO's.

If you are not familiar with Dr. Manning, he tells it like it is . . . "a Patrick Henry style revolution".

The White Rodney King (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hFiab7fjak)

a1fabweld
09-03-13, 17:17
Rev. Manning should have been the first black president. I've been watching his stuff for years & he's a solid guy.

gunrunner505
09-03-13, 18:36
The FSA needs to stop listening to Jessie Jackass and Al Sharples and start maybe listening to this guy. He might be on to something. How far do you let the long legged mac daddy push you before you retaliate?

Moose-Knuckle
09-13-13, 00:52
Teen Convicted of Killing Baby Gets Life in Prison

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/ga-teen-convicted-killing-baby-sentenced-20232355

I hope he gets a life time of peckerwoods packing his shit, note the total blackout by the MSM, POTUS, AG, etc. on the race of the victim and the race of this oxygen thief in the wake of the attempted murder of George Zimmerman.

Elkins was spared the death penalty because the killing occurred when he was 17, which the U.S. Supreme Court has ruled is too young to face capital punishment.

Thank you SCOTUS once again for having your collective heads up your collective asses.

Elkins' defense attorneys told Superior Court Judge Stephen Kelley that life without parole was too harsh for such a young defendant. "Life without parole for a juvenile, our position remains, is cruel and unusual punishment."

Oh yeah, well get back to us when you have your sleeping baby shot in between the eyes you douche ****.

The judge not only gave Elkins the maximum possible punishment for his murder conviction, but also sentenced him to 105 additional years in prison for other counts including aggravated assault and attempted armed robbery. That included 30 years for shooting and wounding a pastor outside his church 10 days before the killing.

And now because he FINALLY killed someone and got caught he is a ward of the tax payers for life . . . God I love this country.

SteyrAUG
09-13-13, 01:10
[B][SIZE="4"]note the total blackout by the MSM, POTUS, AG, etc. on the race of the victim and the race of this oxygen thief in the wake of the attempted murder of George Zimmerman.

Obama has more important things to worry about, like the fact that black people sometimes get followed when they shop in stores like the rest of us.

a1fabweld
09-13-13, 05:16
Teen Convicted of Killing Baby Gets Life in Prison

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/ga-teen-convicted-killing-baby-sentenced-20232355

I hope he gets a life time of peckerwoods packing his shit, note the total blackout by the MSM, POTUS, AG, etc. on the race of the victim and the race of this oxygen thief in the wake of the attempted murder of George Zimmerman.

Thank you SCOTUS once again for having your collective heads up your collective asses.

Oh yeah, well get back to us when you have your sleeping baby shot in between the eyes you douche ****.

And now because he FINALLY killed someone and got caught he is a ward of the tax payers for life . . . God I love this country.

Prison has it's own "Justice System". I doubt this cocksucker will last a year.

Safetyhit
09-13-13, 14:15
Anyone remember Autumn Pasquale, the 12 year old white girl strangled to death by two black teens for her bike here in NJ? The primary defendant was just sentenced...to 17 years. Eligible for parole after 14.

They abducted and murdered a young girl for her bicycle and the worst offender can be free by age 30. Nauseating.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=9245249

Moose-Knuckle
09-13-13, 14:47
Anyone remember Autumn Pasquale, the 12 year old white girl strangled to death by two black teens for her bike here in NJ? The primary defendant was just sentenced...to 17 years. Eligible for parole after 14.

They abducted and murdered a young girl for her bicycle and the worst offender can be free by age 30. Nauseating.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=9245249

Thanks for sharing, I'll add this case to my ongoing list. I hadn't heard about this one, guess such things don't make the national news being white and all.

In another recent thread members here were making excuses for a naked guy masterbating outside a young girl's window in the dead of night because by God he "might" be "mentally ill". Here it is, it's not the "little boy's" fault he lured a young girl to his momma's house and strangled her (was she sexually assaulted?), you see he is too young to be punished like he should and by God he has PTSD cause he grew up in an abusive home. Hell he has a "developmental disablitly" becuase of it, it just makes everything all hunky dory now doesn't. Justice has been served yet again here in the home of the brave.

Robinson's lawyer, Jean Faulkner, told the judge that the boy had post-traumatic stress disorder from being physically abused as a young boy and seeing his father strangle his mother more than once. "This is a learned behavior," Faulkner said.

Prosecutors agreed to allow Robinson to plea to aggravated manslaughter rather murder because of challenges with the case. Because of his age and a developmental disability, it was not a sure thing that he would be moved to adult court. If he had been convicted of murder in juvenile court, he could have had a chance of parole in less than seven years.