PDA

View Full Version : LaPierre on Meet the Press

Scoby
03-24-13, 09:09
I think he did a good job this morning.

Seemed to be more aggressive than the last time I heard him speak.

Called out the Obama administration on the lack of enforcement of violations of current gun laws.

Called out the MSM on why it isn't reported that current gun laws and subsequent violations are not enforced. And, why is it not reported that Chicago has extreme laws concerning firearms but thugs in the hood still have them and continue to kill each other.

I hope this made people who are on the fence about gun legislation think about the fact that just because a law is in place does not automatically reduce the abuse by criminals who do not follow the letter of any law.

VooDoo6Actual
03-24-13, 09:33
Called out the Obama administration on the lack of enforcement of violations of current gun laws.

Called out the MSM on why it isn't reported that current gun laws and subsequent violations are not enforced. And, why is it not reported that Chicago has extreme laws concerning firearms but thugs in the hood still have them and continue to kill each other.

Ya think ?
Spot on.

At some juncture when Taxes have become so punitive to subsidize entitlements, assured Constitutional liberties & freedoms eviscerated or laws so oppressive, some people might figure it out.

jpmuscle
03-24-13, 09:35
I caught a bit of it and he certainly did better but I still think a changing of the guard is in order though.

Zane1844
03-24-13, 10:23
I am watching it now.

Bloomberg and the rest of the misfits, seem to say "You can have a gun, it is your right." It is, however, the guns THEY say that YOU can have.

Sorry that is obvious, however, the sheep seem to eat this up. "They are not taking your guns, just neutering those evil rifles, and banning future production."

I am just getting tired of this.