PDA

View Full Version : SC Class III dealers near Bluffton/Beaufort

Voodoochild
03-25-13, 11:27
As the title states looking to see if there are any decent (Won't rip you off price wise) Class III Dealers in the area of Beaufort/Bluffton. I don't mind driving like an hour out of the way if need be. I saw HHBGUNS.com out of Summerville. Just looking for some decent dealers. Also what's up with the lack of ranges in the area?

Chumly
03-25-13, 18:00
Last time I was in Palmetto Indoor Range in Hardeeville (not PSA in Okatie)they mentioned getting into Class 3. They have signs as you leave Savannah that they Rent MG's. Also, you may want to check with ATP guns in Summerville.

FYI - I have not really dealt with either shop in any capacity. Especially not for any Class 3 Items.

I know that isn't much help, but it may be a place to start looking. If I hear of any Class 3 Dealers with people to vouch for them I will certainly PM you.

Chumly
03-25-13, 18:07
As for ranges its pretty slim pickings...

There are a few indoor ranges (Palmetto indoor range in hardeeville, and Palmetto State Armory has a store with indoor range in Riverwalk business park in Bluffton/Okatie)

For outdoor ranges there is a WMA range out in the Hampton/Garnet area. Additionally there is a private club Dos Lupes in Ridgeland (http://www.targetgunrange.com/)

Voodoochild
03-25-13, 19:01
Appreciate the response will look into both places more. :thank_you2: