PDA

View Full Version : And We Wonder Why Cities and Counties are Going Bankrupt

Iraqgunz
03-26-13, 20:39
This is one of the most absurd things I have seen in a while. And meanwhile cities like Stockton are declaring bankruptcy. When are these states, counties and cities going to wake up?

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2254936529001/county-awards-top-official-with-over-400g-income-for-life/

xrayoneone
03-26-13, 20:57
They'll never wake up. They put those corrupt bastards of Bell on trial and the 13 ****ing idiots on the jury couldn't find them guilty.

America is ****ed and it ain't the politicians fault.

Cagemonkey
03-26-13, 20:59
California needs to be told their on their own. The continue to act in a foolish manner, because they know when the time comes, the Fed Govt will bail them out.

Honu
03-26-13, 22:09
saw that today !

have to say the more I see gov people doing this I in some sick way want a major reboot or collapse and hope the system resets

have to think my kids being 3 and 8 will only know history of why our country was once the leader in the world and not really experience it as I did growing up

rich and poor is becoming a huge divide and almost becoming more like it was in Central America the total rich ! and the folks that serve them

Jellybean
03-27-13, 13:05
According to the video, I was "shocked" to hear that this is a case not only in CA, but also Connecticut, (libs) IL (more libtards), and NY (more commies and libtards).
Here's how surprised I am: -_-

Honestly, I almost don't even care about stuff like this anymore. We are headed back to midieval times as a society, and there's nothing to be done that will stop it.

brickboy240
03-27-13, 13:39
When you know that big daddy govt. will bail you out, the people will re-elect you every time because their is a "D" after your name and the public is generally asleep on these issues to begin with....what else do you expect?

-brickboy240

skydivr
03-27-13, 21:45
Sometimes I feel like I'm swimming upstream in a river full of idiots...

tinman44
03-27-13, 22:38
Honestly, I almost don't even care about stuff like this anymore. We are headed back to midieval times as a society, and there's nothing to be done that will stop it.

When my wife asks me "what can we do?" this ^ is usually my answer.
This government is in control by corrupt evil men as a whole and we are all on this plane together and it's falling out of control. Saying it's a train wreck is not a sufficient analogy...They say good intentions pave the road to hell right?