PDA

View Full Version : PA man charged after shooting deer in Walmart parking lot

Waylander
03-27-13, 20:51
Happened last November but this is just full of LOL. Gotta do what you gotta do I guess.

http://news.yahoo.com/charges-pa-man-bagged-deer-wal-mart-lot-145951272.html

Alaskapopo
03-27-13, 21:23
Happened last November but this is just full of LOL. Gotta do what you gotta do I guess.

http://news.yahoo.com/charges-pa-man-bagged-deer-wal-mart-lot-145951272.html

What a moron. Makes all gun owners look bad when idiots do stuff like this.
Pat

HES
03-27-13, 21:37
And it goes to prove, rednecks are not limited to just the south

sjc3081
03-27-13, 21:55
Ten Point buck, sometimes you have take the chance.

Honu
03-28-13, 03:08
wonder if his brother or cousin was the idiot road rage guy :)

jpmuscle
03-28-13, 08:03
And it goes to prove, rednecks are not limited to just the south

Having lived in the west end of pennsyltucky for a few years when I was younger I'll just say you would be amazed. :D

DreadPirateMoyer
03-28-13, 08:35
Despite being north of the Mason-Dixon, Pennsyltucky (everything not in Philly or Pitt) is definitely part of the South.

Gutshot John
03-28-13, 10:54
Western PA is part hillbilly, (as I like to say the only Southern state north of the Mason Dixon line) but most of them manage to be responsible gyn owners. He doesn't really represent us, I've never heard of this before.

Hunting here is a tradition, first day of hunting season is an unofficial holiday. And we do it relatively safely.

This guy is a moron and criminal on any level and as unethical (and criminal) a hunter as I've ever seen. There is no way that he could believe this was appropriate behavior.

jpmuscle
03-28-13, 11:08
Western PA is part hillbilly, (as I like to say the only Southern state north of the Mason Dixon line) but most of them manage to be responsible gyn owners. He doesn't really represent us, I've never heard of this before.

Hunting here is a tradition, first day of hunting season is an unofficial holiday. And we do it relatively safely.

This guy is a moron and criminal on any level and as unethical (and criminal) a hunter as I've ever seen. There is no way that he could believe this was appropriate behavior.

I was in the northern area of Butler county for a few years and it was ridiculous sometimes. But I was able to take my first buck at age 12 with a rifle so that was a nice perk I suppose. :dirol:

D. Christopher
03-28-13, 11:32
The shooter is an idiot and has proven he is not responsible enough to own firearms. Some time in prison and the loss of the right to legally own a firearm would be appropriate.

Having said that, any deer that comes within sight of a WalMart parking lot in the USA is committing suicide. :sarcastic: