PDA

View Full Version : Boxer Robert Joseph Guerrero arrested at JFK for Gun & Hi-Cap Mags

D. Christopher
03-29-13, 23:15
Boxer Robert Joseph Guerrero was arrested at JFK airport in New York Yesterday on his 30th birthday for trying to check in for his Delta flight to Las Vegas while in possession of a S&W .40 caliber pistol and 3 unloaded "high-capacity" magazines. This comes just 12 days after Cuomo's new law went into effect and that makes it a FELONY. The pistol is registered in California but that means jack shit in New York. He was in town doing press and media for an upcoming fight in May. I guess this is the first or one of the first poor SOB's to get caught by the new law. It will be interesting to see if he has enough money and celebrity to avoid 4 felony charges or if his life will be ruined just like any other poor sap who gets caught in one of these communist shitholes. It's a damn shame the conditions that some Americans have to live in.

Magic_Salad0892
03-29-13, 23:21
That's ****ing retarded.

PA PATRIOT
03-29-13, 23:38
Why anyone would take a firearm into New York state is beyond comprehension considering the current anti-gun climate there.

I trend very lightly while in that state even being legally armed under the Federal LE law and carry a pistol which exactly follows all the restrictions of the AWB.

While I hate to say it the only reason I would deploy my weapon in NY would be to save my own or families skin in a life or death event and would just be a good 911 caller or witness for anything else.

NWPilgrim
03-29-13, 23:59
Why anyone would travel into New York state is beyond comprehension considering the current anti-gun climate there.

That's better.

Iraqgunz
03-30-13, 02:10
I would rather light a road flare next to the gas pumps at Costco while filling my tank than travel or be anywhere inside of NY with any kind of firearm at this point.

Moose-Knuckle
03-30-13, 02:33
Was he in possession of a 32oz soft drink and a pack of cheap cigarettes too?

One thing is certain, the residents of NY can sleep a little sounder in their beds tonight . . .

jpmuscle
03-30-13, 02:36
Why anyone would take a firearm into New York state is beyond comprehension considering the current anti-gun climate there.

You have no idea............ :suicide:

D. Christopher
03-30-13, 12:22
I'm sorry this guy celebrated his 30th birthday from jail and I've always been pissed that the U.S. is a minefield of unfair and confusing laws that turns decent people into convicted felons because they went into the wrong area in their own country. But there's no denying he made a very stupid mistake. Confiscate his weapon and fine him, but anything more than that would be unreasonable and unfair. I'll be very surprised if he doesn't get convicted.

I'm glad that he can afford the best legal representation and is a sports celebrity as well. His misfortune may help change things so that ordinary citizens don't go through this in the future, but I doubt it. I would rather go stand on the border of North Korea and throw rocks at their soldiers than get caught in one of our American Commie-Lib shitholes.

Smash
03-30-13, 13:26
Reading the random comments people posted on this story on ESPN.com show the populations lack of any awareness with guns.

"He had a gun but no bullets, that shouldn't be illegal"

"Now everyone can know that he's strapped with an empty gun"

"Guns are illegal to have in airports"

None of the comments surprised me though.

TriviaMonster
03-30-13, 13:50
So was it an M&P?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2