PDA

View Full Version : Cops

Voodoochild
06-27-06, 19:50
Stick let me be the first to say you have my upmost respect. You must deal with some real winners in the line of duty. So with that being said I am watching COPS and they roll up to this house for complaint of loud music. Officer asks lady for her ID multiple times she is acting like a dumb bitch.

Officer asks again for her ID she says just hold on stop being rude she walks into the house while saying can I get my gun first. Well to make a long story short she is on her way to jail. What kind of dumbass would say something like that.

pat_riot56
06-27-06, 20:27
May I add my two cents? I've been a LEO for over 20 years, and yes, there are some really goofy people out there. You'd be surprised at some of the things that come out of peoples' mouths...'Just two beers, ossifer!';)

Voodoochild
06-27-06, 20:46
Yeah these people were real winners. Thanks for protecting us from them.

m24shooter
06-27-06, 20:53
It's a job field that lets you see the speed of stupid on a daily basis.

Dport
06-27-06, 20:55
If criminals were smart, they wouldn't be criminals.

imported_C4IGrant
06-27-06, 21:35

I think SOME criminals are smart, but they are just too lazy to get a real job.

C4

LOKNLOD
06-27-06, 21:54
I think SOME criminals are smart, but they are just too lazy to get a real job.

Laziness is the Splenda of stupidity. A close enough substitute to get the same result...

gcpd19
06-27-06, 22:46

Actually, if criminals were smart, I would be out of a job. My favorite are those who try to justify things to you, thinking they are in the clear.

wargod113
06-27-06, 23:28
My dad has been a LEO for about 20 years and he always comes home with a funny story.

yrac
06-28-06, 07:33
Laziness is the Splenda of stupidity. A close enough substitute to get the same result...

Wisdom for the ages... That's a good one! :)

hgary2003
04-10-07, 04:47

Thats right.. that is without a doubt the Gospel truth!!!

baffle Stack
04-10-07, 12:45
I too would like to tell all the Officers on the board that I have the up most respect for you guys. It’s great to share board space with you. Stay safe.

Dport
04-10-07, 13:12

Holy crap! I don't remember posting here. How did you get here wayward post?:confused: :D

gunny
04-10-07, 13:50
Hey killer...if you want to see some really funny stuff ask your local pd if they have a ride along program or citizens academy. The Cops show is good for entertainment & that's about it. If they do please don't tell the admin services pogue you'll apply for the program with that you want to ride for the entertainment though:eek: I love the expressions & comments from the civ's that have riden with me after they see some of the winners we deal with & some very unique situations that the general public rarely sees. I'd prolly loose my brain housing group if it wasn't for the laughs I get everyday from dealing with various "winners." :D

rayray
04-10-07, 20:00
That dumb bitch is lucky she did'nt get shot. I hate smart ass people.

NCPatrolAR
04-10-07, 20:20
COPS is the way to see how police work shouldnt be done IMO. When I was up at Blackwater a few years ago, several of us that are LEOs were sitting around watching old episodes and critiuqing everything they did. It was like watching a war movie with some other vets.

COPS is a good way to see how search warrants were conducted in the old days and the safer ways in which we do them now though.