PDA

View Full Version : Howdy From Arizona

GLShooter
04-01-13, 16:46
I've actually been a member here for a long time but never got off my tail to post. Not new to the platform as I have competed heavily over the past three decades with AR's in various 223's plus I have been reloading and shooting wildcat chamberings during that time in the field and in competition.

I'm currently doing 500 yard F-Class stuff with a 6X45, a 6X6.8 and a 243 LBC. I'm wringing out a new 264 LBC for longer range stuff and hope to shoot the local 1000 matches with it. I load a few other wildcat chamberings and am busy as a beaver playing since I retired. I hope to learn some here and maybe chime in at times.

I have been hand loading for over 35 years and competed in IPSC and 3 Gun since 1980. I spend half my life reloading and shooting.

Thanks for making these boards possible.

Greg

TacCommE21
04-23-13, 20:45
Welcome!

uffdaphil
04-23-13, 20:58
Glad to see another big chunk of experience available to let neophytes like me what's what. Welcome aboard.

GLShooter
04-25-13, 15:52
Thanks guys. My experience has been a long time coming. I get on these boards to learn just like the next guy as I have questions and opinions too!! LOL

Greg

Racerboy80
04-26-13, 00:00
Welcome, glad to have some more experience to draw from for newbies like me!

GLShooter
04-26-13, 18:36
There are some very knowledgeable members here. I'm sure all of us can learn and enjoy each other. I've noticed that facts take precedence over smoke and mirrors and that is good to see.

I'm a firm believer that if you can't prove it or do it on demand you shouldn't be trotting it out as the gospel. Always room for a friendly discussion with various viewpoints provided the participants understand that critique is not criticism and that curiosity leads to knowledge.

Greg