PDA

View Full Version : rook...

Derek_Connor
06-27-06, 23:45
Rookie checking in. I thought this was going to be like 10-8 w/real names....anything worth doing is worth doing right, right?:)

Looking forward to some good info.

Dport
06-28-06, 16:32
Welcome!

-Wes-
06-29-06, 01:53
Yeah, that's what I thought as well. Maybe not so "credentialed" as 10-8, but I figured I'd at least take the time to fill out the profile. I even had a descent shot for my profile pic, after 200+ members and not seing really any other profile pics, screw it, took mine down. Replaced it with my current one. Everyone likes to have their anonymity on the net.
I would like to see more people fill in their profiles to a certain extent. Lets us know who we're getting info from, and those people who deserve it can get the respect they've earned, albiet age, veteran, experience, etc.

Oh yeah... welcome.

u-baddog
06-29-06, 12:49
Yeah, that's what I thought as well. Maybe not so "credentialed" as 10-8, but I figured I'd at least take the time to fill out the profile. I even had a descent shot for my profile pic, after 200+ members and not seing really any other profile pics, screw it, took mine down. Replaced it with my current one. Everyone likes to have their anonymity on the net.
I would like to see more people fill in their profiles to a certain extent. Lets us know who we're getting info from, and those people who deserve it can get the respect they've earned, albiet age, veteran, experience, etc.

Oh yeah... welcome.

Hell I didnt even know it was there.