PDA

View Full Version : Video: Road raging Marine

ClearedHot
04-02-13, 21:43
Good old Camp Pendleton...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fop-OTS2HAU

GeorgiaBoy
04-02-13, 21:51
Anyone count the number of times he said "bitch"?

ETA:

Bitch - 11 times

****/****ing/****er - 32 times

Moose-Knuckle
04-02-13, 21:53
Good old Camp Pendleton...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fop-OTS2HAU

I think that guy posts here . . . :D

ALCOAR
04-02-13, 22:00
A good friend's dad who was a former NHL Hockey thug did the same thing at a dude's window over a parking place at the local mall......dude pulled his 1911 and put several .45s through his driver's side window into my friend's dad's lung. My friend's dad barely lived, and spent x-mas eve, xmas...and so forth in ICU.

Dude got off Scot free as well for the shooting. Didn't even get cuffed IIrc.

Bottom line....that's an awesome way to get shot!

ETA...how funny was dude's matching twin in the DC shirt :D

T2C
04-02-13, 22:09
The jarhead needs a high and tight haircut and to spend more time in the gym.

a0cake
04-02-13, 22:27
Just the kind of dude that will go off yelling at his Marines for no reason and generally wigging out when the stress gets turned up in a real fight. The loudmouths and tough-guys are always the first to crack. The contemplative, intelligent, and quiet ones generally keep things together when the wannabe "Alphas" have all lost their nerve.

VooDoo6Actual
04-02-13, 22:28
I think that guy posts here . . . :D

LMAO

Indeed, reminds me of a few regarding muzzle discipline.

Mac5.56
04-02-13, 22:30
ETA...how funny was dude's matching twin in the DC shirt :D

Very funny. What a joke these guys were.

I have to give the guy in the truck props for not even flinching.

LowSpeed_HighDrag
04-02-13, 22:49
Thats right at the front gate....where are the MP's? What was 911 on base, 763 9111?

Anyways, what a cool guy. 03 mentality lol.

Endur
04-02-13, 22:50
Un..squared..away.

LowSpeed_HighDrag
04-02-13, 22:53
He was a fat body with a low reg hanging out at the front gate PX, maybe he is just mad at the world lol.

I like how he thought his buddies came to help him fight, "What now bitch?!?"

Zane1844
04-02-13, 22:57
Wow, there is more to it. Obliviously something is wrong with that guy.

obucina
04-02-13, 23:04
I bet he's a lot of fun after knocking a few back.

Dave_M
04-02-13, 23:31
Props to the driver for maintaining his bearing.

Smash
04-02-13, 23:58
It isn't shown at the end of the video. But JSantoro walks up and tells the guy to use the orange search button on how to react to a motor vehicle accident, gives him an infraction for language, and locks the roadway down.

Abraxas
04-03-13, 00:28
If he really wanted to make a go of it, why let some glass get in the way?

Abraxas
04-03-13, 00:33
I like how he thought his buddies came to help him fight, "What now bitch?!?" I noticed that too.

krisjon
04-03-13, 00:55
At 1:46, the dude clearly has some issues beyond the fender bender.

Voodoochild
04-03-13, 06:00
I have a feeling that this video will reach the inbox of his CO and 1st Sgt. When that happens it will not end well for that Marine.

kry226
04-03-13, 07:23
That's a PTSD wigging if I've ever seen one.

And if not, it represents everything that is wrong with this world. :(

Sensei
04-03-13, 07:23
I have a feeling that this video will reach the inbox of his CO and 1st Sgt. When that happens it will not end well for that Marine.

Yep. The video's description says that he was arrested by the MP's. CO's love visiting their troops in jail.

Airhasz
04-03-13, 08:58
They have straight jackets and medication for that condition...:sarcastic:

Littlelebowski
04-03-13, 09:40
Thats right at the front gate....where are the MP's? What was 911 on base, 763 9111?

Anyways, what a cool guy. 03 mentality lol.

Looked like Mainside to me unless the front gate has changed a lot. Glad Marines stopped and defused the situation.

Yeah, those dumbass 03s :rolleyes:

Littlelebowski
04-03-13, 09:45
The jarhead needs a high and tight haircut and to spend more time in the gym.

Why does he need a high and tight haircut?

kwelz
04-03-13, 09:53
That's a PTSD wigging if I've ever seen one.

And if not, it represents everything that is wrong with this world. :(

My thoughts exactly. Props to the driver and passenger for keeping their cool thought all that.

Looked like her thought his buddies were going to help him and they looked more interested in calming him down and getting him away from there.

a0cake
04-03-13, 09:57
Hey where's a certain Alaskan LEO to tell us that not all Marines are like this and we should stop being anti-Marine? Or maybe even that the Marine was right -- because reasons.

Joking, Pat. :p

Littlelebowski
04-03-13, 10:06
Hey where's a certain Alaskan LEO to tell us that not all Marines are like this and we should stop being anti-Marine? Or maybe even that the Marine was right -- because reasons.

Joking, Pat. :p

Anyone who says something about this Marine is ANTI MARINE :D

cqbdriver
04-03-13, 10:31
Anyone who says something about this Marine is ANTI MARINE :D

If you were anti Marine at one time, but changed your view, does that make you an ex-anti Marine or a former anti Marine?

Littlelebowski
04-03-13, 10:34
If you were anti Marine at one time, but changed your view, does that make you an ex-anti Marine or a former anti Marine?

I'd say that makes you hate America and the Marine Corps :D

officerX
04-03-13, 11:28
What a dumb ass! I wonder how he enjoyed his night in jail?

Waylander
04-03-13, 11:30
Shoot To Thrill playing about half way through was pretty sweet :dance3:

C-grunt
04-03-13, 12:06
That guy has some unresolved issues. I had a good buddy like that. He would get REALLY upset over nothing when he had a little to drink. PTSD can show up at awkward times.

Sensei
04-03-13, 12:22
That guy has some unresolved issues. I had a good buddy like that. He would get REALLY upset over nothing when he had a little to drink. PTSD can show up at awkward times.

Is there a reason why people are bringing up PTSD? Is that the new crutch for veterans and service members who decide to act like an asshole?

Iraqgunz
04-03-13, 12:22
It's a good thing that this happens in California where people for the most part are disarmed by their stupid laws. In any other state where people can carry concealed or have a weapon in a vehicle this guy could have got jacked up

Littlelebowski
04-03-13, 12:29
Is there a reason why people are bringing up PTSD? Is that the new crutch for veterans and service members who decide to act like an asshole?

In the local news report on this, one of the Marine's comrades said he suffers from PTSD.

Sensei
04-03-13, 12:37
In the local news report on this, one of the Marine's comrades said he suffers from PTSD.

Fair enough.

Waylander
04-03-13, 12:40
It's a good thing that this happens in California where people for the most part are disarmed by their stupid laws. In any other state where people can carry concealed or have a weapon in a vehicle this guy could have got jacked up

It's a good thing he wasn't able to break the drivers side window with his fist or pick up something to break it or things may have gotten a lot uglier.

kry226
04-03-13, 12:42

In addition to what LL posted above, and to be sure, some use it as a crutch, but some of us deal with it daily and this guy was acting fairly text book.

C-grunt
04-03-13, 12:45

No. As a veteran diagnosed with PTSD Im the first person to call bullshit when a vet tries to claim it for bad behavior.

However there is something going on with that guy other than being an asshole. He was screaming like a woman at times. To me that looks less like being angry and more like he has something bigger going on.

Sensei
04-03-13, 15:35
No. As a veteran diagnosed with PTSD Im the first person to call bullshit when a vet tries to claim it for bad behavior.

However there is something going on with that guy other than being an asshole. He was screaming like a woman at times. To me that looks less like being angry and more like he has something bigger going on.

I have no reason to doubt his fellow Marines, so I take what they say at face value. However, his behavior struck me as a case of simple road rage - especially when he toned down once the popo arrived. Granted, I'm no expert in PTSD. Oh well, best of luck to the young man. I suspect that he'll need it.

tb-av
04-03-13, 16:37
The news is saying the girl in the car is a paralyzed soldier and that is her brother driving her back to base.

Sensei
04-03-13, 17:08
However there is something going on with that guy other than being an asshole. He was screaming like a woman at times...

Humm, what smart ass comment could an Army guy like me say. Oh well, nothing comes to mind at the moment.

The news is saying the girl in the car is a paralyzed soldier and that is her brother driving her back to base.

I saw that. I certainly hope that the Marine in question was unaware of her condition.

Moose-Knuckle
04-03-13, 17:09

And that douche nozzle called her a "c**t".

LowSpeed_HighDrag
04-03-13, 17:28

there arent too many paralyzed soldiers on MCB Camp Pendleton.

Waylander
04-03-13, 17:29
I certainly hope that the Marine in question was unaware of her condition.

Well I don't think that means she should be treated with kid gloves. She may even resent the fact that people should be nicer to her because of her condition.
No disrespect intended toward PTSD since I'm affected by it as well but I'd be willing to bet she has twice as much mental fortitude as that mental midget.
Probably one of the lesser traumatizing experiences she's had and hopefully laughed about it. I'm interested to see if more info is released.

Littlelebowski
04-03-13, 17:51
Humm, what smart ass comment could an Army guy like me say. Oh well, nothing comes to mind at the moment.

Thank you for not sinking to that level.

Littlelebowski
04-03-13, 17:52
there arent too many paralyzed soldiers on MCB Camp Pendleton.

Is it possible that she is from North San Diego County and using Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton? Maybe?

T2C
04-03-13, 17:53

That would explain why he was so fired up over a traffic incident. He did appear to be wound a little too tight in the video.

Let's hope this episode is not a glimpse into his home life. I watched a few people go through this and it was tough on the families.

Once his command gets involved, let's hope they get him the right kind of help.

vaglocker
04-03-13, 18:06
The dude's girly screams at the end give Howard Dean a run for his money.

Sensei
04-03-13, 19:00
Is it possible that she is from North San Diego County and using Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton? Maybe?

There is a desert cammo headgear on the dash of the car. This leads me to believe that she may have been in uniform.

In the Army we have something called the Warrior Transition Unit for wounded soldiers as they adjust to their injuries. Most posts with hospitals have one. Does the MC have a similar program? If so, that might explain why she was on post.

a0cake
04-03-13, 19:03
I think the whole point of what LSHD was saying is that she's a Marine, not a Soldier.