PDA

View Full Version : Syria rebels firing sniper rifle favored by Navy Seals

platoonDaddy
04-03-13, 14:29
World's most powerful rifle raising fears in hands of Syrian rebels

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/04/03/world-most-powerful-rifle-raising-fears-in-hands-syrian-rebels/

http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad176/slickville/REBELGUN_20130403_145050_zpscea465b1.jpg

nimdabew
04-03-13, 14:43
It's obvious. We need to ban the use of any gun firing a .50 caliber bullet in the special forces. The Syrians might get a hold of them if we don't do something for the chil... erhm the soldiers.

Voodoochild
04-03-13, 14:45
It was either supplied by us or an "ally" or black market. Strange how it would be able to be gotten on black market since the UN is banning that sort of thing..:jester:

Sam
04-03-13, 14:56
The youtube video imbedded in the Fox report showed the shooter placing his face/eye as close as approximately 1/2" from the scope. Everytime he pulls the trigger, the scope would whack him in the face. It looks like after he got whacked a couple of times, he would yank his face back from the scope. That can't help contribute to his shot placement. Just because the British sniper was able to hit his targets from a mile away, doesn't mean these goofballs can do the same. Either way, the UN should look into disarming these boys. :jester:

VooDoo6Actual
04-03-13, 14:58
Anybody really surprised ?

xjustintimex
04-03-13, 15:01
The youtube video imbedded in the Fox report showed the shooter placing his face/eye as close as approximately 1/2" from the scope. Everytime he pulls the trigger, the scope would whack him in the face. It looks like after he got whacked a couple of times, he would yank his face back from the scope. That can't help contribute to his shot placement. Just because the British sniper was able to hit his targets from a mile away, doesn't mean these goofballs can do the same. Either way, the UN should look into disarming these boys. :jester:

I noticed that too. I was waiting to see him get knocked out.

Iraqgunz
04-03-13, 15:03
I could care less about the weapons. I want to know why we are giving them 385 million dollars in aid as well the money we have been giving to the other shitbags when we don't have it?

D. Christopher
04-03-13, 15:16
Just another weapon amongst millions in the hands of this "army". It's not the most powerful or effective or dangerous of the many weapons in their arsenal. When the Assad regime finally falls, (and it will) they will have many more dangerous weapons under their control and just like in Libya we will be scrambling to try and account for thousands of MANPADS and chemical precursors that will be scattered around the region by some very unsavory people. There will be one in every home.

Statistically I'd say it's a non-issue. But the morons on TV have to have something to talk about, even if they don't know what they're talking about.

GeorgiaBoy
04-03-13, 15:22
I could care less about the weapons. I want to know why we are giving them 385 million dollars in aid as well the money we have been giving to the other shitbags when we don't have it?

Or why we are giving them aid in the first place irrelevant of our debt situation.

markm
04-03-13, 15:22
Syria needs Universal Background checks. I guarantee this thing was obtained through a Syrian Gun Show Loophole.

Send Brainless Joe over there to study some Gun Control!

SteyrAUG
04-03-13, 15:25

It's so Syria can be freed from a powerful dictator and finally have free, democratic elections where they will promptly put The Muslim Brotherhood into power.

markm
04-03-13, 15:33
It's so Syria can be freed from a powerful dictator and finally have free, democratic elections where they will promptly put The Muslim Brotherhood into power.

Well we have the Muslim Brotherhood here in our White House, so Why not Syria too!

gunrunner505
04-03-13, 15:40
Syria needs Universal Background checks. I guarantee this thing was obtained through a Syrian Gun Show Loophole.

Where's Senator Feinstein when you need her? She needs to go over there and get these evil weapons of war off their streets. After she pontificates about holding it at the hip if possible and spraying fire....

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Caeser25
04-03-13, 16:00
Where's Senator Feinstein when you need her? She needs to go over there and get these evil weapons of war off their streets. After she pontificates about holding it at the hip if possible and spraying fire....

At least it doesn't have a shoulder thing that goes up.

skydivr
04-03-13, 16:17
Any guesses/bets on how long before it is used against Americans...?

Mjolnir
04-03-13, 16:39
Anybody really surprised ?

They really shouldn't be!

gunrunner505
04-03-13, 16:43
Any guesses/bets on how long before it is used against Americans...?

You mean we're going to arm the rebels so they can fight for freedom only to have them turn around and hate us later then have the country become a sanctuary for terrorists? Cone on, that could never happen. Barry has a plan.

Iraqgunz
04-03-13, 16:45
I agree 100%. It was simply pointing it out.

Or why we are giving them aid in the first place irrelevant of our debt situation.

Vash1023
04-03-13, 17:02

ding ding ding

GeorgiaBoy
04-03-13, 17:03
I agree 100%. It was simply pointing it out.

Roger that.

jaxman7
04-03-13, 18:15

The rebels' victory would be expedited if their primary weapons were all double barrel shotguns. Shoot a round out the window.....enemy retreats. :)

-Jax

Peshawar
04-03-13, 18:38

Nothing to be concerned about. It's just a few bucks off the CIA's proceeds from a C130 or two full of Afghani heroin. (kidding, I hope) :big_boss:

Moose-Knuckle
04-03-13, 19:19
I'm sure Eric Holder personally delivered these to his bed fellows in that region.