04-03-13, 21:30
Nice looking rig!

SpankMonkey
04-03-13, 21:40
Good looking gun. I like it.

Quentin
04-04-13, 13:56
That may be the best Stag ever made! They should ask for your recipe. :D

Just kidding, excellent parts, excellent build!

morpheus6d9
04-04-13, 14:04
Nice can't wait till mine is finished

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

T-TAC
04-04-13, 15:50
Thanks guys! This looks like my last build as Connecticut just passed 100 pages of crap!

Sentaruu
04-04-13, 19:05
good lookin' gun! im glad you got it in before CT lost it's shit.

CyberM4
04-08-13, 09:34
Very nice looking build. Job well done.

polymorpheous
04-08-13, 09:38
Ok.
Why did you build it?
Why did you choose the parts you did?
What experiences do you have to make you choose one part over another?
What is the intended purpose of the carbine?

gman622
04-08-13, 10:26
Congrats

T-TAC
04-18-13, 15:33
Why did you build it? Because I enjoy building Ar's
Why did you choose the parts you did? Because they are top tier parts and I like them.
What experiences do you have to make you choose one part over another? This is my eight build. So I know what I can bet my life on.
What is the intended purpose of the carbine? To enjoy owning, shooting, and to prevent the hordes of zombies from eating my family.

RMiller
04-18-13, 17:04
Tasteful build

Red falcon
04-20-13, 10:49
Clean looking build, good coloring, excellent job op.

NeoNeanderthal
04-20-13, 11:11
So I am assuming that the CTR is pinned, the battlecomp is permanently attached, and theres no bayonet lug? Or is the stag lower a preban.

NeoNeanderthal
04-20-13, 11:27
Honestly though, I am a little surprised. You've got some of the best components money can buy (Safety, Upper, BCG, Muzzledevice, aimpoint, trigger) Yet still have a stag LPK. I understand a stag lower (a lower is a lower) BUT I'd ditch that LPK as soon as good ones come back on the shelf and put a DD,g&R, or a colt lpk in there.

Atleast go through and replace parts key to the functioning of the gun for a couple bucks. Bolt catch, mag release, and Buffer retainer is pretty much all you have left. Id do all that for under 25 bucks just to not have anything stag IN my gun. The takedown pins and their detents and springs wouldn't bother me. I mean, you already got good safety/spring/detent from BADASS, new trigger/hammer pins from gieselle, and a new grip screw from magpul.

Personally...every time i shot the gun i'd see the bolt catch in particular and would deep down know its a stag part. Every time I did, a little part of my soul would die.

T-TAC
04-20-13, 12:57
The CTR is pinned, the battlecomp is permanently attached, and there is no bayonet lug.
As for the Stag lower parts kit. I have used 2 Daniels, one Rock river, 2 or 3 M&A. This kit was good or better than them.
Maybe the Stag lower combined with the Stag lower parts kit went together well because they are the same brand.
Have you had failures from a lower parts kit? I have had acouple of mag catch problems with a Pre ban eagle arm reciever. A couple of very heavy Daniels defense triggers. These problems were caught and fixed during assembly or first test fire. I never had a problem with a parts kit after that.