PDA

View Full Version : colt lpk prices

texasgunhand
04-07-13, 12:35
Have the Colt lpk always been 150 bucks?

When others I see are cheaper. And by others I meen good companys {DD, LMT etc}. I noticed when companys sell out they dont remove the price. {pre AWB prices.}

Or is this becouse of the AWB crap? Any other companys worth buying? The only companys out there that have parts in stock are like Windham, Bushmaster etc. And I cant see putting those parts in my Sig and turning it into one.

BTW, these will be for spare parts. not a new build so theres no rush.
But if I had to replace parts it would be nice to use Colt,LMT or DD.

But I cant seem to find them, without spending double...

Eric D.
04-07-13, 13:57
Hell I would say $150 is a steal. The last time I looked at a Colt lpk at Specialized Armament they were over $200.

jwperry
04-07-13, 14:49
Hard to justify that price when Brownells sells a Colt "repair parts" kit that has the entire LPK minus FCG and selector for about $70. You can get whichever aftermarket trigger/selector and still come in around the same price.

Granted, I have bought both..

discreet
04-07-13, 15:07
150$ was about the going rate before the panic. Brownells hasnt changed their prices and neither have quite a few other companies.

Colt lpks are just expensive. Much better imo just to get a Daniel Defense lpk. 70$ cheaper for basically the same quality.

gesundheit
04-07-13, 15:14
150$ was about the going rate before the panic. Brownells hasnt changed their prices and neither have quite a few other companies.

Colt lpks are just expensive. Much better imo just to get a Daniel Defense lpk. 70$ cheaper for basically the same quality.

It is easier to find the leprechaun at the end of rainbow than a Daniel Defense LPK.

discreet
04-07-13, 15:20
It is easier to find the leprechaun at the end of rainbow than a Daniel Defense LPK.

Not really. They are out there it just takes looking for a few.
Id say colt lpks are just as scarce.

Either way, with things like dpms lpks still going for 150+ at many places, its not too goo unless you get our your googlefu ar bit.