PDA

View Full Version : M4 Muzzle Brake/Flash Suppressor

Lou Steel
04-09-13, 00:02
I'm picking up my first M4/AR tomorrow. It has a light 16" CQB barrel. I'd like to know the top choice(s) for a combo muzzle brake/flash suppressor. Price is not an issue. You usually get what you pay for, IMHO. My background is with LR bolt guns and 1911's. I know recoil is very light "as is" with the AR's, but am curious about recoil recovery differences during close quarter drills and steel matches. Is this a non-issue or is THE accessory available out there somewhere?

Zane1844
04-09-13, 00:05
Just search and read about BattleComp's or BCM's.

My experience with the BCM comp is great.

guitarist1993
04-09-13, 00:10
I like my Griffin M4SD flash comp. Concussion and flash aren't bad and it controls muzzle movement very well.

VIP3R 237
04-09-13, 00:19
Just search and read about BattleComp's or BCM's.

My experience with the BCM comp is great.

I like my Griffin M4SD flash comp. Concussion and flash aren't bad and it controls muzzle movement very well.

I own both and the Griffin Armament Flash Comp is my choice between the two. The Battle Comp is an excellent design and they have some of the best CS in the industry, but the Flash Comp is a more neutral comp and is better on flash suppression.

Of course if money is no object then the KAC Triple Tap or MAMS are pretty epic.