PDA

View Full Version : When your woman told you "size does not matter"

WillBrink
04-09-13, 07:44
She lied! :eek:

MELBOURNE, April 9 (UPI) -- Women find broad shoulders and narrow hips attractive, but what they really like is a large penis, researchers in Australia suggest.

Dr. Bob Wong of the School of Biological Sciences at Monash University in Australia and colleagues at The Australian National University and La Trobe University, projected life-size, 3D computer-generated male bodies to 105 female participants.

The images differed in height, body shape and penis size. The women were asked to assess the figures' sexual attractiveness.

The study, published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Science, found penis size influenced how the female participants perceived attractiveness -- the more ample, the more appealing.

"There is always much debate on the subject and we wanted to address the notion of whether size matters using a valid scientific approach," Wong said in a statement. "We found penis size affected a man's sexual attractiveness, but height was equally as important, with taller men considered more attractive."

The study also found taller men with larger genitalia were considered more attractive than shorter men with larger genitalia.

Dr. Brian Mautz of ANU said an overall impression of attractiveness to women, without focusing on any particular body part, is what distinguished the research from previous findings.

"The only previous study of this topic in humans used five small drawings of male figures that differed only in penis length," Mautz said. "It was very obvious to the female participants which character they were being asked to assess. In that situation, it's easy for people to self-deceive or lie and distort the results."

http://www.upi.com/Health_News/2013/04/09/Study-Women-prefer-tall-men-large-penis/UPI-44391365506658/

jaxman7
04-09-13, 07:54
Where is my popcorn eating smiley? This should be interesting. :D

-Jax

Sensei
04-09-13, 07:54
Let's see...a study on penis size by Dr. Wong.

Ryno12
04-09-13, 08:07
Where is my popcorn eating smiley? This should be interesting. :D

-Jax

polymorpheous
04-09-13, 08:09
"Is it in yet?"

"Baby, I'm already done."

montanadave
04-09-13, 08:14
How big was their wallet?

samuse
04-09-13, 08:16
Only guys with little dicks think that size don't matter.

Old new to everyone else.

:D

SpankMonkey
04-09-13, 08:21
Sorry you guys feel left out. :D

Ryno12
04-09-13, 08:21
How big was their wallet?

Funny how that always offsets the age or size issues. ;)

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

Failure2Stop
04-09-13, 09:04

MELBOURNE, April 9 (UPI) -- Women find broad shoulders and narrow hips attractive, but what they really like is a large penis, researchers in Australia suggest.

So what's the workout regimen for that?

WillBrink
04-09-13, 09:07

First, you gotta hang a weight from your...oh never mind. :happy:

Sensei
04-09-13, 09:09

Fortunately for Will, steroids only shrink the testicles. :eek:

Smash
04-09-13, 09:14
All that matters is numerous piercings.

WillBrink
04-09-13, 09:26
Fortunately for Will, steroids only shrink the testicles. :eek:

Oh, loooooooooooooooooooow blow! :help::eek::help:

WillBrink
04-09-13, 09:29
Let's see...a study on penis size by Dr. Wong.

And if that were not amazing enough, it's published in Proceedings of the National Academy of Science or PNAS.

How can this not be a cosmic joke??! I made sure to check, and unless some was able to pull an amazing joke on that journal, it's 100% legit. See:

http://www.pnas.org/content/early/2013/04/03/1219361110

Artos
04-09-13, 09:34
How do I get picked for what the guys like in nekid women study??

Ryno12
04-09-13, 09:46
How do I get picked for what the guys like in nekid women study??

Careful what you wish for. You'll get both ends of the spectrum :eek:

Safetyhit
04-09-13, 10:03

Quite a revealing comment. Sorry to hear of your unfortunate...umm...shortcomings in life. Must be a terrible thing to live with.

:)

Spiffums
04-09-13, 10:10
And this is why all men over there walk around with their dicks out so they can be "judged"?

nimdabew
04-09-13, 10:43

Jack Black said you only need to do one cock push up.

Magic_Salad0892
04-09-13, 10:44
Wow. Women like men with bigger dicks?

I'd never have known that if Will hadn't told me. :p

Who even thought that was a worthwhile thing to spend money on?

Safetyhit
04-09-13, 10:45
While I do feel for Will, the only thing coming up shorter than his weenie is the reasoning behind a thread telling everyone about it.

Anyone remember Wee Willy Weber? I think we have a replacement in Wee Willy Ween$&.

So many more, shall I go on? Obviously he hopes that I do (sure I'm off his ignore list by now), but does everyone else?

Ok I'll stop. This is just too juvenile for me, to hell with all of you.

Ryno12
04-09-13, 10:49
While I do feel for Will...

May want to rephrase that. ;)

brickboy240
04-09-13, 10:50
Around here...women like men with big wallets.

I see total trolls with really attractive women....mostly because they have money.

Short ones, too. They are tall when they stand on their stack of investments and bank books! LOL

-brickboy240

Ironman8
04-09-13, 11:18
Guys, come on, we all know it's really about personality. As your mom said, just be yourself. :D

SkyPup
04-09-13, 11:25
And if that were not amazing enough, it's published in Proceedings of the National Academy of Science or PNAS.

How can this not be a cosmic joke??! I made sure to check, and unless some was able to pull an amazing joke on that journal, it's 100% legit. See:

http://www.pnas.org/content/early/2013/04/03/1219361110

The "research" was performed by some Aussie's "Down Under".:sarcastic:

chadbag
04-09-13, 11:25
This is a little misleading.

They claim that women have evolutionary affinity for big penises. From when we used to all walk around and let it hang out.

In the study, the women looked at pictures of men (simulated men, not real) with all sorts of body styles and sizes.

Women would choose men that had certain body styles, and the longer the schlong the more attractive they were found to be.

Now that most of use wear clothes most of the time, this does not really help you land the girl. She won't know until after you've met and become somewhat acquainted (in most cases). And she won't be able to easily compare in A / B fashion either, as you will most likely be alone when the moment of truth opens up.

And it doesn't say anything about actual size for when it matters, in the act. Just for overall attractiveness as a potential mate when its hanging.

---

Safetyhit
04-09-13, 11:50

They claim that women have evolutionary affinity for big penises. From when we used to all walk around and let it hang out.

In the study, the women looked at pictures of men (simulated men, not real) with all sorts of body styles and sizes.

Women would choose men that had certain body styles, and the longer the schlong the more attractive they were found to be.

Now that most of use wear clothes most of the time, this does not really help you land the girl. She won't know until after you've met and become somewhat acquainted (in most cases). And she won't be able to easily compare in A / B fashion either, as you will most likely be alone when the moment of truth opens up.

And it doesn't say anything about actual size for when it matters, in the act. Just for overall attractiveness as a potential mate when its hanging.

---

Thanks for trying to clear that up for us.

Anyhow I think we're referring to the whole scenario, physical encounters included. There is no doubt that women "remember" big men.

chadbag
04-09-13, 11:51
Thanks for trying to clear that up for us.

Anyhow I think we're referring to the whole scenario, physical encounters included. There is no doubt that women "remember" big men.

Yeah, but the research wasn't. Obviously the discussion took it and ran with it.

--

Doc Safari
04-09-13, 11:54
I always laugh at the things advertised to give you a bigger weapon. Just get a corvette and live with your penile denial.

halo2304
04-09-13, 11:58
"I may have a dick like a needle but, I **** like a sewing machine!" -Unknown

Biggy
04-09-13, 11:59
IMHO, a large size billfold matters more than a large size penis to most women. If you possess both, I guess you should consider yourself blessed, if you have neither, well as the saying goes, " life ain't fair".

khc3
04-09-13, 12:35
Well, she married me anyway.

Joke's on her, I guess.

gunrunner505
04-09-13, 12:43
Just marry a chick with small hands. It's all relative.....

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

jonconsiglio
04-09-13, 13:07
"I may have a dick like a needle but, I **** like a sewing machine!" -Unknown

Or.... "she told me to give her 9" and make it hurt, so I ****ed her twice and punched her in the nose!"

Magic_Salad0892
04-09-13, 13:10
Why do M4C members talk about dicks so much?

chadbag
04-09-13, 13:14
Something about attraction to guns to make up for lack or something

:sarcastic:

Peshawar
04-09-13, 13:18
Hate to break it to anybody who hasn't already figured it out, but yeah. This isn't exactly cutting edge research here. Haven't you guys ever eavesdropped on...well, slutty chicks? Geez. :D

Safetyhit
04-09-13, 13:29
May want to rephrase that. ;)

I busted his chops because he takes himself too seriously at times, left himself way open and because deep down we're really good friends at heart. :)

Doc Safari
04-09-13, 13:47
Why do M4C members talk about dicks so much?

The gun and the sword are phallic symbols. Just as motorcycle riders are "farting at the world," people who shoot guns are....are...well, you know.

Ryno12
04-09-13, 15:18
I busted his chops because he takes himself too seriously at times, left himself way open and because deep down we're really good friends at heart. :)

I actually meant the part about you "feeling" him.

Ahh, nevermind. It was funny in my head. :p

a0cake
04-09-13, 15:23
Hate to break it to anybody who hasn't already figured it out, but yeah. This isn't exactly cutting edge research here. Haven't you guys ever eavesdropped on...well, slutty chicks? Geez. :D

And this was published in the journal of the National Academy of Sciences, no less! I can't believe they've hung -- or, uh, stooped -- so low.

FromMyColdDeadHand
04-09-13, 17:57

---

Just strap a Kielbasa sausage to your inner thigh and wear tight jeans...

GeorgiaBoy
04-09-13, 18:07
I'm sure if the test was conducted the exact opposite way, and showed woman's bodies, that men wold consistently pick those women with larger breast size.

Its biologically imperative that a animal would find another mate with more sizable, ahem, "desirable", features.

Magic_Salad0892
04-09-13, 18:12
I'm sure if the test was conducted the exact opposite way, and showed woman's bodies, that men wold consistently pick those women with larger breast size.

Its biologically imperative that a animal would find another mate with more sizable, ahem, "desirable", features.

There's something wrong with me then. I like smaller breasted women. Like Bs.

gunrunner505
04-09-13, 18:17
Just strap a Kielbasa sausage to your inner thigh and wear tight jeans...

The Disco Pack!!!!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Ryno12
04-09-13, 18:18

I'm a B to C. Also.. shaven, not fur'd. Sorry, is that TMI?

GeorgiaBoy
04-09-13, 18:25

I do as well. Anything over C is a little too much.

But I was saying that men would likely, on average, choose those with DD's, C's, or B's over A's and flat chests.

Pork Chop
04-09-13, 18:25

Maybe, but you're definitely not alone. :)

rojocorsa
04-09-13, 18:54
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/35024_443879802359999_304355451_n.jpg

Magic_Salad0892
04-09-13, 23:17
^

That picture is amazing. I'm going to try and find that book on Amazon.

That depends. Are you a man? If so, and you're a C; You have bigger breasts than my girlfriend.

BAC
04-09-13, 23:31
Well, she married me anyway.

Joke's on her, I guess.

****ing win. Well played sir. :lol:

rojocorsa
04-10-13, 00:12
^

That picture is amazing. I'm going to try and find that book on Amazon.

It would be interesting to sit in a cafe or some place like that to see if someone notices and says something. Maybe one could even pick women up with it.

Ryno12
04-10-13, 01:20
That depends. Are you a man? If so, and you're a C; You have bigger breasts than my girlfriend.

Don't try spinning this around on me. Are you still sore about me teasing you about Colin Farrell? I took the high road this time and didn't bring it up. Lord knows I thought about it. ;)

But no, I'm a dude & good catch. I misspoke. I meant to say "I prefer women who are size B-C..."

SteyrAUG
04-10-13, 03:36
It's true size really does matter.

Women should have at least a D cup or a very full C.

Also vagina size is important, can't have any over worked ****ed out Kim Cattrall or Sarah Jessica Parker canyon holes with saggy beef curtains flopping around. Besides who'd want a vag that's been hosed out that many times anyway. You want a little bit of that new car smell even after it's been properly broken in.

When you have to "work in" just two little fingers, you know you have the basis for a truly long term relationship. If your four fingers and a palm just to make things happen you are gonna have regular back breaking "fun as digging a ditch" quality work ahead of you.

As usual women tend to shift the responsibility of their vandalized and retired vagina onto men as if we need to be so big we can clog a subway tunnel that the D train to Harlem has been making it's runs in for the last 10 years.

SMETNA
04-10-13, 05:05
Stubbies can always compensate with a manly ride:
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/04/10/a6avy5a5.jpg

polymorpheous
04-10-13, 05:18

Also vagina size is important, can't have any over worked ****ed out Kim Cattrall or Sarah Jessica Parker canyon holes with saggy beef curtains flopping around. Besides who'd want a vag that's been hosed out that many times anyway. You want a little bit of that new car smell even after it's been properly broken in.

When you have to "work in" just two little fingers, you know you have the basis for a truly long term relationship. If your four fingers and a palm just to make things happen you are gonna have regular back breaking "fun as digging a ditch" quality work ahead of you.

As usual women tend to shift the responsibility of their vandalized and retired vagina onto men as if we need to be so big we can clog a subway tunnel that the D train to Harlem has been making it's runs in for the last 10 years.

You're a dirty dirty man.

WillBrink
04-10-13, 07:37
Some Stubbies are under the delusion they can always compensate with a manly ride:

Fixed it for ya. :p

Magic_Salad0892
04-10-13, 08:32
Don't try spinning this around on me. Are you still sore about me teasing you about Colin Farrell? I took the high road this time and didn't bring it up. Lord knows I thought about it. ;)

Not as bad as that guy who said Grant was better looking than Brad Pitt. :p

Magic_Salad0892
04-10-13, 08:33

Steyr. There is so many things right about this post, you need an SME tag.

montanadave
04-10-13, 08:42
My wife has already written my obituary which, in part, attributes my death to complications from my second penis reduction surgery.

And, Steyr, your most recent post is ... quite remarkable. This type of literary talent can only be developed through adolescent years spent reading Penthouse Forum religiously. :lol:

Ryno12
04-10-13, 08:47
And, Steyr, your most recent post is ... quite remarkable. This type of literary talent can only be developed through adolescent years spent reading Penthouse Forum religiously. :lol:

That might even be beyond what Penthouse is capable of.

Not as bad as that guy who said Grant was better looking than Brad Pitt. :p

That's funny, I'm gonna have to search for this. Could always use more ammo in my back pocket... :p

Magic_Salad0892
04-10-13, 08:47
My wife has already written my obituary which, in part, attributes my death to complications from my second penis reduction surgery.

My new signature.

Todd00000
04-10-13, 09:30
Have they done a study on how men like tight vajajas? Side note, if women look for big feet, what corresponds to a tight vajaja, besides youth. :p

Magic_Salad0892
04-10-13, 09:33
Have they done a study on how men like tight vajajas? Side note, if women look for big feet, what corresponds to a tight vajaja, besides youth. :p

Being ugly.

munch520
04-10-13, 09:40
Funny how that always offsets the age or size issues. ;)

Where's rob_s...(conversion) chart needed! :cool:

Todd00000
04-10-13, 09:44
Being ugly.
LOL

Where's rob_s...(conversion) chart needed! :cool:
Money? It fixes everything.

Airhasz
04-10-13, 12:01

Small shapely ass does it for me...

Peshawar
04-10-13, 12:46
This thread reminds me of a classic Dictators song... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDuvg69Nli4)

SteyrAUG
04-10-13, 13:38

Honestly it comes from the few episodes of Sex and the City I was forced to endure and pondering "what if there was a show about 4 men who said this kind of hateful shit about women and shifted all the blame for their lives onto those women."

Safetyhit
04-10-13, 14:32

Even Penthouse wouldn't have gone that far.

QuickStrike
04-10-13, 15:14

True. Tiggo bitties aren't exactly durable, hard-use items.

Hips & a heart shaped heinie is where it's at. Makes a female look like a woman.

Edit: Thomas Jefferson knows what's up...

fixit69
04-10-13, 15:23
Laughing really hard there Quick strike.

Daat Ass.

Doc Safari
04-10-13, 17:42
I think porn has the biggest influence on this subject. Remember '70's porn: they didn't care how big the guy's Johnson was or how fast he came. As porn movies developed the guy's rama-lama-ding-dong got bigger and bigger and he had to last 45 minutes.

Think porn doesn't harm relationships? :rolleyes:

GeorgiaBoy
04-10-13, 18:05
TJ was well known for being quite the 'ladies man'.

Magic_Salad0892
04-10-13, 18:36

Hips & a heart shaped heinie is where it's at. Makes a female look like a woman.

*cue fist bump*

Crow Hunter
04-10-13, 18:38

Me too.

I like a smaller well shaped boob much more than huge boobs.

Big boobs don't look very good naked. Usually remind me of watermelons in garbage bags.

Magic_Salad0892
04-10-13, 18:44
Big boobs don't look very good naked. Usually remind me of watermelons in garbage bags.

Lmfao. And I just got a good sig line too!

Magic_Salad0892
04-10-13, 18:45
I think porn has the biggest influence on this subject. Remember '70's porn: they didn't care how big the guy's Johnson was or how fast he came. As porn movies developed the guy's rama-lama-ding-dong got bigger and bigger and he had to last 45 minutes.

Bro, if you can't last 45 minutes... I dunno what to tell you. That's not even that long.

rushca01
04-10-13, 18:57

You sir win the Internet.

SteyrAUG
04-10-13, 19:05

When porn first began in the 60s and 70s it was just whatever hippies could be talked into doing it for weed and cash. They weren't really "adult films" until the Mitchell's came along and the first "stars" were created with the porn chic movement. And among those early male stars were John Holmes and Ron Jeremy.

SteyrAUG
04-10-13, 19:08
Me too.

I like a smaller well shaped boob much more than huge boobs.

We are going to have to agree to not understand what in the blue **** you are talking about.

:sarcastic:

montanadave
04-10-13, 19:12
You sir win the Internet.

Steyr does have the gift for turning a phrase.

In my day, we would have simply said, "like ****in' a bucket of warm milk."

fixit69
04-10-13, 19:31
Or "throwing a hot dog down a hallway".

montanadave
04-10-13, 19:47
Or "throwing a hot dog down a hallway".

Stewie? That you?

El Pistolero
04-10-13, 21:20

LOL. Your avatar is fitting.

ETA: I have to say SteyrAUG is literally a poet, no matter the topic I always enjoy reading posts.

rojocorsa
04-11-13, 10:07
I think the watermelon in trash bag comment is referring to those big titties which are massive but have no real shape or uniformity. I agree that those are unpleasant.

As far as being a butt vs boob guy, I don't worry too much. As long as she is not fat and reasonably attractive (or what I like to call "in-spec" (because if its out of spec it's a no-go)). Get it? :p Anyway, not fat and reasonably attractive is really all one needs. If she has red hair, it's a damn huge plus in my book too. Also, in-spec includes a decent face.

I think the best way to figure it out is to ask yourself this, "can I get it up to that?" You'll know and you're done. It's so simple!

Magic_Salad0892
04-11-13, 13:15
I think the watermelon in trash bag comment is referring to those big titties which are massive but have no real shape or uniformity. I agree that those are unpleasant.

As far as being a butt vs boob guy, I don't worry too much. As long as she is not fat and reasonably attractive (or what I like to call "in-spec" (because if its out of spec it's a no-go)). Get it? :p Anyway, not fat and reasonably attractive is really all one needs. If she has red hair, it's a damn huge plus in my book too. Also, in-spec includes a decent face.

I think the best way to figure it out is to ask yourself this, "can I get it up to that?" You'll know and you're done. It's so simple!

Says the guy from California. Home of the "duck face" Facebook profile pictures.

fixit69
04-11-13, 13:17
That would be called inevitibity. If you suck that many... never mind I'm not even going there.

Crow Hunter
04-11-13, 14:19

I first came up with that term back in the mid 90's.

My dorm room mate had a Playboy subscription and he was having a fit over the "Barbi Twins". There was a pic of them bent over facing the camera on the beach.

They looked like they had a pair of watermelons in skin colored trash bags dangling from their chests. Not attractive to me at all.

I like perky breasts that can "stand on their own" naked.:D

The conundrum I have is that I find cleavage to be hot as well. Itty bitties aren't that great for cleavage.

Doc Safari
04-11-13, 14:35
While we are dissertating on the finer applications of female anatomical development, I'll just say I like 'em way more than a handful with silver dollar or bigger sized nips.

Nuff Said. :D

SteyrAUG
04-11-13, 15:57
I first came up with that term back in the mid 90's.

My dorm room mate had a Playboy subscription and he was having a fit over the "Barbi Twins". There was a pic of them bent over facing the camera on the beach.

They looked like they had a pair of watermelons in skin colored trash bags dangling from their chests. Not attractive to me at all.

I like perky breasts that can "stand on their own" naked.:D

The conundrum I have is that I find cleavage to be hot as well. Itty bitties aren't that great for cleavage.

I would have a party with the Barbie Twins from their Playboy days. I'll never understand people turning their nose up at perfectly acceptable vagina.

I would hit that shit like an inbred redneck at a demolition derby.

WillBrink
04-11-13, 16:49
I would have a party with the Barbie Twins from their Playboy days. I'll never understand people turning their nose up at perfectly acceptable vagina.

I would hit that shit like an inbred redneck at a demolition derby.

Hit it like an angry Nordic God.

WillBrink
04-11-13, 17:00
While we are dissertating on the finer applications of female anatomical development,

They come with Apps too???!! Fu*^ me. :lol:

SteyrAUG
04-11-13, 17:11
They come with Apps too???!! Fu*^ me. :lol:

Sandwich App, Laundry App, Dish Washing App, Cooking App.

Of course you have to find the right model as many are not compatible with some of these programs.

Doc Safari
04-11-13, 17:21
Sandwich App, Laundry App, Dish Washing App, Cooking App.

Of course you have to find the right model as many are not compatible with some of these programs.

Yes, and many of these are bundled with Nag App, Tell Your Ass What to Do All the Time App, and Withhold Sexual Favors App.

Moose-Knuckle
04-11-13, 18:02
While we are dissertating on the finer applications of female anatomical development, I'll just say I like 'em way more than a handful with silver dollar or bigger sized nips.

I hear you there brother, though I prefer areolas that are of the Canadian bacon and bologna variety.

Ryno12
04-11-13, 18:09
I hear you there brother, though I prefer areolas that are of the Canadian bacon and bologna variety.

You guys are coo-coo!

SteyrAUG
04-11-13, 18:23
You guys are coo-coo!

Call me crazy, but I love big floppies.

Miri Hanai for the win.

Ryno12
04-11-13, 18:25

Miri Hanai for the win.

Steyr, you're crazy.

Irish
04-11-13, 18:38
In other news, a man was bitten to death by a beaver (http://news.sky.com/story/1076746/beaver-bites-man-to-death-in-belarus-attack).

Moose-Knuckle
04-11-13, 19:00

Crazy? Nah, you just have refined tastes my friend. I love me some cowgirl propellers!

Moose-Knuckle
04-11-13, 19:02
In other news, a man was bitten to death by a beaver (http://news.sky.com/story/1076746/beaver-bites-man-to-death-in-belarus-attack).

Belarus Beaver huh, sounds like an import I perused once.

Packman73
04-11-13, 19:15
Lucky for me, my wife's vagina must be extra small...:meeting:

Ryno12
04-11-13, 19:18
Lucky for me, my wife's vagina must be extra small...:meeting:

Still? Do you think she feels lucky? :p

Magic_Salad0892
04-11-13, 19:28

Nuff Said. :D

Call me picky. But I can't roll with that. Lol.

Ryno12
04-11-13, 19:32
Call me picky. But I can't roll with that. Lol.

Same here. Cincuenta centavos ...at best.

Bulletdog
04-11-13, 19:33

I call this the "dick test". Female friends would mention that they were about to spend thousands of dollars "fixing" their perfectly scrumptious breasts, and I'd tell them, "Show me your tits and well give it the dick test. If the the dick stands up, you don't need a boob job."

Surprisingly, NONE of them needed a bob job...

Packman73
04-11-13, 19:35
Still? Do you think she feels lucky? :p

Idk. Must be I'm good at oral. ;)

Magic_Salad0892
04-11-13, 19:44
I kind of can't believe that we're getting away with the convo on M4C.

Ryno12
04-11-13, 20:07
I kind of can't believe that we're getting away with the convo on M4C.

It's a refreshing break from all the doom 'n gloom.

fixit69
04-11-13, 21:48
Need comic relief. More please...

Doc Safari
04-11-13, 23:13
Words of wisdom:

Some guys like women with big tits.
Some guys like women with small tits.
But ALL guys like women with TWO tits.

rojocorsa
04-12-13, 02:25
Says the guy from California. Home of the "duck face" Facebook profile pictures.

You must have me confused for one of them.

Magic_Salad0892
04-12-13, 02:41
Words of wisdom:

Some guys like women with big tits.
Some guys like women with small tits.
But ALL guys like women with TWO tits.

Anybody who saw Total Recall, (or in some strange cases, Kung Pao: Enter The Fist) disagrees.

SteyrAUG
04-12-13, 03:08
Steyr, you're crazy.

The price I have to pay I guess.

Ryno12
04-12-13, 05:44
For your listening pleasure...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALYoQ_-5sUI

Moose-Knuckle, you may be particularly partial to this. ;)

Moose-Knuckle
04-12-13, 15:18
For your listening pleasure...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALYoQ_-5sUI

Moose-Knuckle, you may be particularly partial to this. ;)

Hah, I like it! :D