PDA

View Full Version : The Mako Group...

HELLSING
04-09-13, 18:18
What's the general opinion on their stuff?

It SEEMS like they are a lot better than Tapco. I found their Amazon page and all of the products they offer... Lower handguards, stocks, tubes, etc.

Turnkey11
04-09-13, 20:09
I like some of the AK stuff, especially the handguard/rail that extends back over the dust cover.

Blayglock
04-09-13, 21:56
Tagged

Dave_M
04-11-13, 00:23
"Seems better than Tapco"

Well, ugh, is that an endorsement?

HELLSING
04-11-13, 05:46
No, far from it man. I was going to order a lower hand-guard from them and just wanted to make sure I wasn't buying pure shit.

TacticalSledgehammer
04-11-13, 20:58
I think they have some good things but the majority looks like someone showed up to work drunk on the mold machine. That's my way of saying a lot of their stuff is ugly. I rigged my ak up with magpul using adaptors

streck
04-11-13, 21:14
On a whim, I bought the pistol foregrip with integrated light mount. Meh.

It is structural sound but I did not like how it felt.

I broke down and am trying the tri-rail forend for my Mossberg. I'll post how it goes after the first range visit.

plouffedaddy
04-12-13, 15:29
I'm not a fan of their handguard but I like AK grip and their stock adaptor/stock.

Got UZI
04-13-13, 05:43
In a moment of weakness I bought a KPOS stock assemble for Glock and SBR'd a Glock 19 in it. I like it, tho it's more of a gun for the mother parental unit to shoot.....I give them a good review based on that item.

CaTalystX
04-13-13, 17:45
I have owned a few of their products. They have better quality workmanship than TAPCO, but their designs just aren't appealing to most people. I think that is why they haven't caught on.