PDA

View Full Version : Son With Squirt Gun Causes Gun Confiscation (Long Island)

Mac5.56
04-11-13, 11:42
I'm posting this hear because I'm sick of all the people on this forum in states with better laws simply sidelining the conversation with talk about how bad it is here. We all know it's ****ing bad, and I don't need some dude in Mississippi to remind me.

Anyway we have stories of confiscations happening in upstate as a result of people's mental health records, and then there's this:

A 10 year old uses squirt gun on bully and his father's guns are confiscated (http://personalliberty.com/2013/04/10/boys-water-pistol-threat-leads-to-confiscation-of-fathers-guns-license/)

I've mentioned before I had my first son a few months ago. I was worried that things like this would start happening, but i told myself that such actions would be two extreme even for this state. It seems I am wrong.

rocsteady
04-18-13, 19:20
Well, I believe we have flown right past the line of absurd and moved into brown-shirt territory.

I'm of the opinion that the way these new gun-control "ideas" are being handled is the best argument as to why we need to be able to keep and bear arms!

I mean if they would just be this energized going after the actual criminals, we wouldn't have a "gun violence" problem to begin with...