PDA

View Full Version : PSA Blackhawk LPK build

bossman3
04-13-13, 11:10
http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/catalog/product/view/id/12576/s/psa-blackhawk-lower-build-kit-no-fire-control-group/category/388/

Is this gtg? I need a buffer tube assembly and well this seems like a good buy. Id have spare parts for the lpk (-fcg). What does M4C think?

nate89
04-13-13, 11:30
I actually just got that kit delivered yesterday. I had a grip similar to the one in the package on an older AR. It's comfortable and is much better than the A2. The buffer tube/spring/etc. all looks good to go. The stock fits nice and snug, and comes with a QD sling point that you can reverse, as well as the QD socket to fit it. I haven't put the LPK together with my lower yet, so all I can give you is an initial overview of how they look, and it's pretty standard-no suprisies, just another LPK. I actually went on Palmetto's site to get a new barrel, saw this package, and made a bit of an impulse buy. I'm happy I did now that it's here. I'm planning on getting an ALG defense trigger (when they are back in stock) to complete my lower. I'll post again when it's finished.

bossman3
04-13-13, 11:43
Oh sweet good feedback so far

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

texasgunhand
04-13-13, 14:32
Might as well order the sprinco springs for it to. $21.95 comes with the extr.spring too.

jwperry
04-13-13, 16:04
You lost me at Blackhawk..

CaTalystX
04-13-13, 18:22
Receiver extension is likely 6061 and extruded, but other than that for the price it looks GTG.