PDA

View Full Version : Tour de France

M4arc
07-02-06, 10:04
Anyone here a cycling fan? It would be nice to have a 'civil' and 'mature' discussion on the Tour :p

Dport
07-02-06, 10:29
I was a Tour de Lance fan. I was looking forward to this being Ulrich's breakout year, and then the doping scandal hit. :(

M4arc
07-02-06, 10:35
I was a Tour de Lance fan. I was looking forward to this being Ulrich's breakout year, and then the doping scandal hit. :(

Don't give up just yet, there are a lot of strong Americans that are more than capable of winning it.

As I type this Big George Hincapie moved into the yellow!

Voodoochild
07-02-06, 17:35
Didn't even know it had started yet. I guess the World Cup overshadowed it.

M4arc
07-02-06, 18:56

No doubt. In Europe soccer is #1 and cycling is #2.

M4arc
07-02-06, 21:04

Speaking of soccer, The International Football Federation (FIFA) asked the Spanish investigators to turn over information to them...NEXT WEEK. :LOL:

At least they are going to wait until the World Cup is over before entering into a major drug scandal ;)

Kisara
07-02-06, 21:40
I was watching OLN on satellite and saw a quick commercial with short clips from Le Tour. They showed a turn where there was a crash, and all the other cyclists behind kept crashing. Hilarious, big pile up! :D :D :D

M4arc
07-03-06, 06:29
The one they keep showing is from 2003. American Levi Leipheimer broke his hip in that crash!