PDA

View Full Version : Anyone notice the lack of bcg's??

Wilco
04-15-13, 12:34
It seems like parts are becoming more readily available, including mags, but if there is one thing I have not seen, nor received back in stock emails, and that is for mil spec bcg's.

Anyone know why? Is it certain parts that are hard to get? Are they all going to complete rifles?

WickedWillis
04-15-13, 13:11
It is pretty slow yes. to the point where I just bought one with my upper through BCM, they have been doing a pretty good job of stocking uppers and BCG's

ChrisCross
04-15-13, 14:24
BCG supply doesn't seem to be catching up as quickly as other parts. I have a feeling we'll be seeing alot more coming available in the secondary markets (EBAY, EE's, Gunbroker etc). People were grabbing them out of fear and now the wifey is asking where the rent money is...

Quentin
04-15-13, 15:42
You always have to be careful but I'd be especially wary of used BCGs. No doubt a lot of junk will be unloaded as people upgrade the crap they settled for over the last few months. It's especially bad when dealing with bolts and BCGs, so many are hard to ID.

Fireman1291
04-15-13, 16:17
Because idiots stockpiled them as if they ever shoot enough ammo to wear out the bolt they have now.:rolleyes:

ar15556
04-15-13, 16:56
Because idiots stockpiled them as if they ever shoot enough ammo to wear out the bolt they have now.:rolleyes:

What ammo?:shout:

yellow50
04-15-13, 16:57
I'm hoping in about 3-6 months I will be able to get some screaming deals on parts and ammo because the guys that panic bought 400 mags and 15 bcg will be unloading them cheap. Im in no real need for another rifle but if I can get a deal, I may throw another build together just for the heck of it.

Moltke
04-15-13, 17:07
I'm hoping in about 3-6 months I will be able to get some screaming deals on parts and ammo because the guys that panic bought 400 mags and 15 bcg will be unloading them cheap. Im in no real need for another rifle but if I can get a deal, I may throw another build together just for the heck of it.

No need for another rifle? Dude you don't even know how bad you need another rifle. More rifles equals more rifles, and that's a good thing!

mrjinglesusa
04-15-13, 17:38
http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/featured/m16-bolt-carrier-group.html

In Stock right now.

EDIT: and I just now got ups notification that the BCG I ordered from PSA last Tuesday shipped today.

yellow50
04-15-13, 17:44
No need for another rifle? Dude you don't even know how bad you need another rifle. More rifles equals more rifles, and that's a good thing!

I already pitched that to the wife for the last few guns. However, I have her almost convinced that she needs her own rifle, that way she can quit bumming one of mine when we go to be range.