PDA

View Full Version : ASSAULT WEAPON/MAG BAN DEFEATED!

Straight Shooter
04-17-13, 16:40
FAILED 40-60.

brickboy240
04-17-13, 16:44
The "rats" did not win.....this time.

...but you know they will be back later on.

-brickboy240

Moose-Knuckle
04-17-13, 16:45
Well we won the battle but the war is far - far from over. Stay ever vigilant . . .

jmp45
04-17-13, 16:46
The "rats" did not win.....this time.

...but you know they will be back later on.

-brickboy240

yea, probably in like 10 minutes...

Zane1844
04-17-13, 16:48
I am happy, however, I am afraid of Barry's reaction to the next "random" shooting.

jaxman7
04-17-13, 16:53
May ammunition rain down from dealers like..........something.

Seriously though maybe we can get a little respite and stock back up. Hoping this will kill the craze a little

This is a big battle won but far from over.

-Jax

Doc Safari
04-17-13, 16:53
A friend of mine claims he caught a video clip of Fineswine fuming and ranting. Have a nice day, Bitch.

Straight Shooter
04-17-13, 16:57
Yeah Doc...she was huffing & puffing them big ole jowls of hers were floppin around errywhere!

I do soooooo HATE that bitch.

fixit69
04-17-13, 17:05
I almost feel bad about saying this, but...

**** her.

And her shitty policies.

jmp45
04-17-13, 17:09
A friend of mine claims he caught a video clip of Fineswine fuming and ranting. Have a nice day, Bitch.

Oh please post...

brickboy240
04-17-13, 17:09
Maybe we can now see 22LR come back to the stores?

Lets hope...it is getting expensive to practice with my 223 and other rifles! LOL

-brickboy240

montanadave
04-17-13, 17:13
I'm guessing Feinstein is even more pissed because the Senate votes on gun-control have been so overshadowed by the bombings in Boston and the ricin-laced letters sent to Congress and the President. I'm sure she expected to be able to walk out of the Senate chamber and face a wall of TV cameras while denouncing Republicans for shitting on the memory of the children murdered in Newtown.

Instead, the media is consumed by the investigation into the terror attacks and she can't get any airtime anywhere.

FromMyColdDeadHand
04-17-13, 17:42
I feel like sending Fienstien a pic of my extended trigger and title it

Still here, BITCH!!!!

jaxman7
04-17-13, 17:45

Would make my year to see that clip.

-Jax

everyusernametaken
04-17-13, 17:51

I wish they'd roll that thing back into the ocean.

LowSpeed_HighDrag
04-17-13, 17:52
I urge you all to keep your guard up after this. The battle is far from over and the war will rage on until they bury the 2A under 6 feet of concrete (and I do believe that someday, they will).

Now, lets turn our attention back to Colorado in 2014 and win this very winnable fight. If we don't all regroup and see how defeating leftism in Colorado is a huge win to the country, then we are all doomed.

kry226
04-17-13, 17:58
Did they vote on the concealed weapons reciprocity amendment? If so, what happened? Cannot seem to find anything in the "mainstream."

ETA: Answered my own question.

Other proposed amendments defeated Wednesday included a plan by Republican Sen. John Cornyn of Texas to make state concealed weapons permits acceptable throughout the country.

Heavy Metal
04-17-13, 19:31
AWB

http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_call_vote_cfm.cfm?congress=113&session=1&vote=00101

Grouped By Vote PositionYEAs ---40
Baldwin (D-WI)
Blumenthal (D-CT)
Boxer (D-CA)
Brown (D-OH)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Cardin (D-MD)
Carper (D-DE)
Casey (D-PA)
Coons (D-DE)
Cowan (D-MA)
Durbin (D-IL)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Franken (D-MN)
Gillibrand (D-NY)
Harkin (D-IA)
Hirono (D-HI)
Kaine (D-VA)
Kirk (R-IL)
Klobuchar (D-MN)
Lautenberg (D-NJ)
Leahy (D-VT)
Levin (D-MI)
McCaskill (D-MO)
Menendez (D-NJ)
Merkley (D-OR)
Mikulski (D-MD)
Murphy (D-CT)
Murray (D-WA)
Nelson (D-FL)
Reed (D-RI)
Reid (D-NV)
Rockefeller (D-WV)
Sanders (I-VT)
Schatz (D-HI)
Schumer (D-NY)
Shaheen (D-NH)
Stabenow (D-MI)
Warren (D-MA)
Whitehouse (D-RI)
Wyden (D-OR)

NAYs ---60
Alexander (R-TN)
Ayotte (R-NH)
Barrasso (R-WY)
Baucus (D-MT)
Begich (D-AK)
Bennet (D-CO)
Blunt (R-MO)
Boozman (R-AR)
Burr (R-NC)
Chambliss (R-GA)
Coats (R-IN)
Coburn (R-OK)
Cochran (R-MS)
Collins (R-ME)
Corker (R-TN)
Cornyn (R-TX)
Crapo (R-ID)
Cruz (R-TX)
Donnelly (D-IN)
Enzi (R-WY)
Fischer (R-NE)
Flake (R-AZ)
Graham (R-SC)
Grassley (R-IA)
Hagan (D-NC)
Hatch (R-UT)
Heinrich (D-NM)
Heitkamp (D-ND)
Heller (R-NV)
Hoeven (R-ND)
Inhofe (R-OK)
Isakson (R-GA)
Johanns (R-NE)
Johnson (D-SD)
Johnson (R-WI)
King (I-ME)
Landrieu (D-LA)
Lee (R-UT)
Manchin (D-WV)
McCain (R-AZ)
McConnell (R-KY)
Moran (R-KS)
Murkowski (R-AK)
Paul (R-KY)
Portman (R-OH)
Pryor (D-AR)
Risch (R-ID)
Roberts (R-KS)
Rubio (R-FL)
Scott (R-SC)
Sessions (R-AL)
Shelby (R-AL)
Tester (D-MT)
Thune (R-SD)
Toomey (R-PA)
Udall (D-CO)
Udall (D-NM)
Vitter (R-LA)
Warner (D-VA)
Wicker (R-MS)

Magazine Ban

http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_call_vote_cfm.cfm?congress=113&session=1&vote=00103

Grouped By Vote PositionYEAs ---46
Baldwin (D-WI)
Bennet (D-CO)
Blumenthal (D-CT)
Boxer (D-CA)
Brown (D-OH)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Cardin (D-MD)
Carper (D-DE)
Casey (D-PA)
Coons (D-DE)
Cowan (D-MA)
Durbin (D-IL)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Franken (D-MN)
Gillibrand (D-NY)
Harkin (D-IA)
Heinrich (D-NM)
Hirono (D-HI)
Johnson (D-SD)
Kaine (D-VA)
King (I-ME)
Kirk (R-IL)
Klobuchar (D-MN)
Lautenberg (D-NJ)
Leahy (D-VT)
Levin (D-MI)
McCaskill (D-MO)
Menendez (D-NJ)
Merkley (D-OR)
Mikulski (D-MD)
Murphy (D-CT)
Murray (D-WA)
Nelson (D-FL)
Reed (D-RI)
Reid (D-NV)
Rockefeller (D-WV)
Sanders (I-VT)
Schatz (D-HI)
Schumer (D-NY)
Shaheen (D-NH)
Stabenow (D-MI)
Udall (D-CO)
Udall (D-NM)
Warren (D-MA)
Whitehouse (D-RI)
Wyden (D-OR)

NAYs ---54
Alexander (R-TN)
Ayotte (R-NH)
Barrasso (R-WY)
Baucus (D-MT)
Begich (D-AK)
Blunt (R-MO)
Boozman (R-AR)
Burr (R-NC)
Chambliss (R-GA)
Coats (R-IN)
Coburn (R-OK)
Cochran (R-MS)
Collins (R-ME)
Corker (R-TN)
Cornyn (R-TX)
Crapo (R-ID)
Cruz (R-TX)
Donnelly (D-IN)
Enzi (R-WY)
Fischer (R-NE)
Flake (R-AZ)
Graham (R-SC)
Grassley (R-IA)
Hagan (D-NC)
Hatch (R-UT)
Heitkamp (D-ND)
Heller (R-NV)
Hoeven (R-ND)
Inhofe (R-OK)
Isakson (R-GA)
Johanns (R-NE)
Johnson (R-WI)
Landrieu (D-LA)
Lee (R-UT)
Manchin (D-WV)
McCain (R-AZ)
McConnell (R-KY)
Moran (R-KS)
Murkowski (R-AK)
Paul (R-KY)
Portman (R-OH)
Pryor (D-AR)
Risch (R-ID)
Roberts (R-KS)
Rubio (R-FL)
Scott (R-SC)
Sessions (R-AL)
Shelby (R-AL)
Tester (D-MT)
Thune (R-SD)
Toomey (R-PA)
Vitter (R-LA)
Warner (D-VA)
Wicker (R-MS)

MountainRaven
04-17-13, 19:37
Excellent! Thanks for sharing.

LowSpeed_HighDrag
04-17-13, 19:56
Just what Ive been looking for, thanks!

Damn Bennet and Udall, ****ing traitors.

SteyrAUG
04-17-13, 20:51
And a lot of folks blew their load like Harry "A Rating" Reid.

Hope there is massive backlash in 2014.

everyusernametaken
04-17-13, 22:02
No surprise that scumbag tool Kaine voted for everything in the agenda, but at least Warner voted against the AWB and magazine ban. I wasn't sure what to expect from Warner in all of this.

nml
04-17-13, 22:30
http://www.therightplanet.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/scary-parts.jpg

fixit69
04-17-13, 23:14
Funny

bulbvivid
04-17-13, 23:50

Oh please post...

I believe this might be it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxOFt0MT8tw

fixit69
04-17-13, 23:55
Chagrined and dismayed...

Yes I am...

AT YOU...

munch520
04-18-13, 00:22

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t294/myersma2/022694A0-D197-4593-9F3B-2DC81C4CA06C-19085-000008D1D5A89D9C_zps51bf5bff.jpg

fixit69
04-18-13, 00:24
Munch,

You just made my night.

Magic_Salad0892
04-18-13, 00:26
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t294/myersma2/022694A0-D197-4593-9F3B-2DC81C4CA06C-19085-000008D1D5A89D9C_zps51bf5bff.jpg

http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g424/Magic_Salad0892/549882_447860178629552_1347565267_n_zps34218054.jpg (http://s1101.photobucket.com/user/Magic_Salad0892/media/549882_447860178629552_1347565267_n_zps34218054.jpg.html)

Mods, let me know if I have to pull that pic. Lol.

fixit69
04-18-13, 00:34
And salad just ended it.

Awsome...

Zane1844
04-18-13, 00:35
She is very "chagrined."

This is a perfect face for her:

http://cf.chucklesnetwork.agj.co/items/1/2/2/0/4/9/you-mad-bro.jpg

fixit69
04-18-13, 00:38
I'm going to bed.

I havn't laughed this hard in a long time. Thank you munch, and salad.

munch520
04-18-13, 00:39
Munch,

You just made my night.

I texted something just as colorful to someone earlier today lol. Pardon my pictures/goofing off. I'm exhausted after trying to discuss (in an educated fashion) this matter with those that subscribe to the shit that politicians/media pass off as 'truth'. But the fight isn't over so I guess I should get over it!

ETA: but a little laughter never hurt anyone ;)

Mods, let me know if I have to pull that pic. Lol.

It hurts to look at.

SteyrAUG
04-18-13, 01:44

Actually that looks like her pandering, condescending speech prior to the vote. "Show some guts" is ironic because that is what was actually done.

I'm so glad we held enough people's feet to the fire that this nonsense was crushed.

chadbag
04-18-13, 03:43
What's up with that Idiot Kirk?

---

Norinco
04-21-13, 05:33
And there are still $1800 Colt's in EE...good luck with that.

Straight Shooter
04-21-13, 05:45
I saw yesterday a $3,999 Colt 6920 on GB.

Scoby
04-21-13, 06:00
And BCM BCGs are going for north of $300 on Gunbroker.

Please let it end soon.

WillBrink
04-21-13, 10:19
FAILED 40-60.

What I'm finding all the more bizzaro is the way the media is trying their best to spin it as going against the will of the people, etc. The big bad "gun lobby" - which is treated like some sort of illuminati - was able to force the vote as if it went against what most people seem to want their representatives to vote.

Again, their little bubble bumping up against what's real.

MountainRaven
04-21-13, 11:41
What I'm finding all the more bizzaro is the way the media is trying their best to spin it as going against the will of the people, etc. The big bad "gun lobby" - which is treated like some sort of illuminati - was able to force the vote as if it went against what most people seem to want their representatives to vote.

Again, their little bubble bumping up against what's real.

Especially ironic in the run-up to the vote, where they were trying to downplay the political power of the NRA.

WillBrink
04-21-13, 12:27
Especially ironic in the run-up to the vote, where they were trying to downplay the political power of the NRA.

Which is a topic onto itself. The media tries to give the impression (per their anti gun masters) that the NRA is the sole block to "sensible gun laws" as if there's not dozens and dozens of other groups who represent the same aim, albeit smaller. Two, they act like the NRA is some monolithic company/entity who has no connection to the public at large, when it's the public at large who is sending the NRA more $$$ than in it's history as new memberships, etc. WTF?

Obviously, a whoooooooooooooooooole lot of Americans support the NRA (even if they/we don't always agree with them on everything) or they wouldn't be sending so much freakin' money.

I repeat, WTF? :big_boss:

Crow Hunter
04-21-13, 12:42
Oh but you see the NRA is just a public face for the evil huge firearm megacorporations. They only want to sell more guns to all us stupid people so that these massive evil megacorporate sponsors can make even more billions and billions of dollars.:rolleyes:

Don't you know the corporations have become the new "evil".

Even if these corporations in total have less capitalization that even one of the media corporations reporting on it... Much less the banking/pharma/oil etc. corporations.

Watch the media narrative, every modern show the corporations are evil, out to make money and destroy the lives of everyone.

The new paradigm...:rolleyes:

MountainRaven
04-21-13, 12:45
Which is a topic onto itself. The media tries to give the impression (per their anti gun masters) that the NRA is the sole block to "sensible gun laws" as if there's not dozens and dozens of other groups who represent the same aim, albeit smaller. Two, they act like the NRA is some monolithic company/entity who has no connection to the public at large, when it's the public at large who is sending the NRA more $$$ than in it's history as new memberships, etc. WTF?

Obviously, a whoooooooooooooooooole lot of Americans support the NRA (even if they/we don't always agree with them on everything) or they wouldn't be sending so much freakin' money.

I repeat, WTF? :big_boss:

HuffPo posted up during the week that Adolphus Busch IV (or some damn name), the heir to the Busch beer fortune, was a member of the NRA's board of directors and had resigned in response to the failure of the anti-gun bills, "striking a blow against the NRA". Which caused a great huff and puff among my more left-leaning acquaintances that the NRA was more interested in the gun manufacturing corporations who dominate the board of directors than in the rank-and-file membership. I was going to link here, to have a great guffaw at their expense, but when I found the article the title had changed and they had added a correction to the bottom: Busch had not been a member of the board of directors of the NRA and had simply been a member of the NRA.

(I pointed out that if the members of the NRA felt they were being misrepresented by the NRA, they could drop their memberships... but that the NRA has grown by hundreds of thousands of members since the middle of December. And that the NRA's board of directors are elected by the NRA's rank-and-file. This pretty well shut them up.)