PDA

View Full Version : Let’s hope the Boston Marathon bomber is a white American

SteyrAUG
04-18-13, 02:57
I'm stunned by the blatant racism that goes unchallenged.

http://www.salon.com/2013/04/16/lets_hope_the_boston_marathon_bomber_is_a_white_american/

If you'd have placed ANY other racial category in that headline, the website would probably get shut down and the writers house would be burned to the ground.

And David Sirota has the nerve to talk of double standards.

:mad:

Moose-Knuckle
04-18-13, 03:23
I'm stunned by the blatant racism that goes unchallenged.

http://www.salon.com/2013/04/16/lets_hope_the_boston_marathon_bomber_is_a_white_american/

If you'd have placed ANY other racial category in that headline, the website would probably get shut down and the writers house would be burned to the ground.

And David Sirota has the nerve to talk of double standards.

:mad:

Typical of that site, spots light the DOUBLE STANDARD in this country and the agenda in full swing against white conservative heterosexual men. Mass shootings, poor managers, the mothers demand action campaign, and so on.

Iraqgunz
04-18-13, 04:20
Why are you surprised? This is typical of the hypocrisy that we see all the time. Nothing new.

feedramp
04-18-13, 07:24
At least the current suspects appear to be other: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/feds_have_men_in_sights_j43UJwXZncr0wmysU42scJ

More from the useful idiots gallery http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/msnbc-nra-business-helping-bombers-get-away-their-crimes_718001.html

jet66
04-18-13, 08:10
I bet he's stamping his little left foot after finding out white supremacist groups were not responsible (http://news.yahoo.com/wife-ex-judge-confesses-texas-da-slayings-174649731.html) for the Texas DA killings. Huh, imagine that, not everything is tied to a 'bigger picture,' sometimes it can be more of a 'lone wolf' or isolated incident...

jmp45
04-18-13, 08:37
Beck is reporting the Saudi national person of interest is being deported Tuesday. I missed most of the broadcast but it sounds like things are going to heat up for those covering this up.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/18/report-saudi-national-ruled-out-as-suspect-in-boston-marathon-bombings-to-be-deported-on-national-security-grounds-next-week/

D. Christopher
04-18-13, 08:41
Those hoping for a white guy will have their answer later today.

tb-av
04-18-13, 08:42
Yeah, I didn't hear it all but there was some situation where that guy was vetted to come here by Saudi instead of by USA.

I'm sure he's the only one though.

Mjolnir
04-18-13, 20:31
First they came for us (Blacks). Done. Everyone buys into the negative stereotypes - even affluent Blacks.

Now they are coming for you.

I told you so.

Now we either drip ALL of the stereotyping bullshit and come together or they will use one to set up the other - like they have been doing.

We *PROBABLY* haven't seen anything yet.

Mjolnir
04-18-13, 20:46
At least the current suspects appear to be other: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/feds_have_men_in_sights_j43UJwXZncr0wmysU42scJ

More from the useful idiots gallery http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/msnbc-nra-business-helping-bombers-get-away-their-crimes_718001.html

The FBI "suspects" appear to fit what I've been saying. The guys are Caucasian. Tie them to the "patriot" movements and "Voila!"

Some guy on FB claimed he works for the govt and also "predicted" this. I don't buy his cover story. Who would risk all on FB?? But his story was (and, at least now, appears to be) plausible.

Stay tuned. I'm sure the media will feed you/us THEIR story (and many's "facts" without bothering to think for self and read/research as much as possible).

SteyrAUG
04-18-13, 22:26
First they came for us (Blacks). Done. Everyone buys into the negative stereotypes - even affluent Blacks.

I disagree. When I see Neil deGrasse Tyson I really don't see anything other than a astrophysicist just like I didn't care or know that Carl Sagan was Jewish until I learned that much later.

Obviously if you asked me if he was black I'd say yes and then secretly hope he wasn't some kind of obscure European that is technically in another racial classifier.

But I wouldn't expect him to start spitting rhymes, break out a 40 an jack me for my watch any more than I'd expect that from Sagan.

Of course the fact that I actually understand race doesn't even exist and there is always a genetic exception probably helps. There are of course cultural issues, but those are voluntary more then hereditary. Kinda like how I'm "culturally" pretty Asian.

Mjolnir
04-18-13, 23:47
You are a minority of this nation, my friend.

They came for us from the beginning: few roles in the media were positive. Precious few. Blacks were not like they are today up until the sixties. People "blame" Civil Rights but I find that laughable.

One thing I have noticed is the way Hollywood portrayed Blacks via the "Blackploitation" movies of pimps, whores and street thugs. It glamorized it. Add the dumping of drugs into the neighborhoods and "Voila!": Menace to Society in the backs of nearly everyone's minds - eventually including Blacks themselves.

The few shining examples - like Cosby - get lost in the shuffle of more and more base programming (pun intended).

Now the game is to get you. They will demonize white males (as they already are) and try to connect the nation-loving, traditional valued white guy as a potential terrorist; equating you with the likes if the Klan.

Some of you already sense it but cannot articulate it. I see it and plenty of Blacks see it because it was done to us.

Failure2Stop
04-18-13, 23:57
Media whores will demonize anyone and anything that grows ratings. It's disappointing at best, and destructive to society at worst. Ever since the anti-drug propaganda started making it's way into film and the homes of Americans it has been happening. From half assed "investigations" to reporters in Vietnam, the media carefully selects that which is the most emotionally unsettling and pipes it directly to your living room and morning commute.

Want to effect society?
Demand media accountability.
And really, in today's internet world, that is virtually impossible.

Typos brought to you via Tapatalk and autocorrect.

SteyrAUG
04-19-13, 01:41
You are a minority of this nation, my friend.

In more ways than one, I was just taking exception to the "everybody" comment because we do exist.

They came for us from the beginning: few roles in the media were positive. Precious few. Blacks were not like they are today up until the sixties. People "blame" Civil Rights but I find that laughable.

One thing I have noticed is the way Hollywood portrayed Blacks via the "Blackploitation" movies of pimps, whores and street thugs. It glamorized it. Add the dumping of drugs into the neighborhoods and "Voila!": Menace to Society in the backs of nearly everyone's minds - eventually including Blacks themselves.

The few shining examples - like Cosby - get lost in the shuffle of more and more base programming (pun intended).

The civil rights movement was hijacked by racists who actually got enough black people to believe that they were "essentially all alike, have special needs and require special consideration" which ironically is what the KKK had been saying all along only desiring a different result from those ideas.

So long as anyone identifies themselves by race, that person will never truly be a free person. They have obligated themselves to whatever "qualifiers" that given race based "community" demands of them.

Now the game is to get you. They will demonize white males (as they already are) and try to connect the nation-loving, traditional valued white guy as a potential terrorist; equating you with the likes if the Klan.

Some of you already sense it but cannot articulate it. I see it and plenty of Blacks see it because it was done to us.

This is nothing new. Same racist bullshit, new players.

Mjolnir
04-19-13, 05:52
Here are, in my honest opinion, what appear to be persons who SHOULD be questioned frhttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/04/19/udy6egur.jpgom all of the photos I've yet seen they are strutting around with black back packs.

markm
04-19-13, 13:01
Here are, in my honest opinion, what appear to be persons who SHOULD be questioned

Oh he got questioned alright. :eek:

His little gay foreign Brother needs a little of the same.

The_War_Wagon
04-19-13, 13:50
Just another eeeeeeeeeeeevil racist, whitey, koran-clingin' CHECHYAN - nothing to see here. :rolleyes:

markm
04-19-13, 13:58
Just another eeeeeeeeeeeevil racist, whitey, koran-clingin' CHECHYAN - nothing to see here. :rolleyes:

Clinging to their Guns and Bombs. :rolleyes:

PdxMotoxer
04-19-13, 14:44
*nevermind i see there is a thread already on this.. i'll move to that one and leave ts "racist" one alone*
mod/admin please fee free to delete this if you want... Thanks ;)

markm
04-19-13, 14:48
These foreign bananas came to America When BUSH was President...

Thus... it's CLEARLY BUSH's FAULT!!

montanadave
04-19-13, 15:07
These foreign bananas came to America When BUSH was President...

Thus... it's CLEARLY BUSH's FAULT!!

Don't laugh too soon. There are folks claiming that both Clinton and Bush supported Chechyn nationalists who had ties with the Mujahideen in Aghanistan and with al Queda. Clinton wanted them to **** with the balance of power in the Balkans and neo-cons in the Bush administration were interested in oil and pipelines passing through Chechyna from the Caspian Sea.

It's a tangled web we weave with only one certainty. Eventually everybody hates our ass.

Zane1844
04-19-13, 15:17
Well, technically, these two are not exactly "white," as in of European ancestory. They are Khazarians- Turkic. Close enough for the media,however.

markm
04-19-13, 15:19
Close enough for the media,however.

I can just hear the psychos in a meeting... "If only the older brother's skin wasn't so dark!"

Fukkin lunatics. :rolleyes:

Moose-Knuckle
04-19-13, 16:21
Well, technically, these two are not exactly "white," as in of European ancestory. They are Khazarians- Turkic. Close enough for the media,however.

Thank you, if I was closer drinks would be on me.