PDA

View Full Version : Just looked realized my brd is worse than I thought

Nathan_Bell
07-03-06, 16:38
Was looking through my gunsafe trying to figure out how to get my 22.250 out of the back row with out hurting myself when I realized. I only have three guns left with wood furniture, Marlin 1895SS, TC encore, and Kimber 22.250. Everything else is class in a black stock. BRD is spreading from my AR's through out my shooting world :eek:

HarveyMushman
07-03-06, 17:39
I'm working very hard to get to that level of BRDness... I think for now I need to just buy a bunch of lower receivers while I still can and then work on building them up at a later date.

Maybe you need a bigger safe and some more wood...:D

Robb Jensen
07-03-06, 18:01
Was looking through my gunsafe trying to figure out how to get my 22.250 out of the back row with out hurting myself when I realized. I only have three guns left with wood furniture, Marlin 1895SS, TC encore, and Kimber 22.250. Everything else is class in a black stock. BRD is spreading from my AR's through out my shooting world :eek:

I have a solution! You could give me a couple BRs. :p

Ice Cream Man
07-03-06, 18:22

Hmmmm I don't see a problem. ;)

Nathan_Bell
07-04-06, 14:57
Hmmmm I don't see a problem. ;)

Hmm, good point :D