PDA

View Full Version : NY wants to raise the age to buy cigerettes to 21.

Magic_Salad0892
04-23-13, 07:05
Seriously.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/23/nyregion/new-york-proposes-raising-minimum-age-for-cigarette-purchases.html?_r=0

Five_Point_Five_Six
04-23-13, 07:18
Hopefully they pass the L.U.N.G act, which prohibits the sale, transfer, or possession of cigarette packs that hold more than 7 cigarettes. High capacity assault cigs lead to innocent chilrenz dying.

The_War_Wagon
04-23-13, 07:24
Just wait until they discover, they need the TAXES off cigarettes, to fund their bogus schemes! :rolleyes:

davidjinks
04-23-13, 07:49
They should repeal the L.U.N.G act and submit LUNG Act NYC...

In that bill it would state; any retarded douchebag who opens their mouth and stupid comes out, will be charged with a felony for stealing oxygen.

Hopefully they pass the L.U.N.G act, which prohibits the sale, transfer, or possession of cigarette packs that hold more than 7 cigarettes. High capacity assault cigs lead to innocent chilrenz dying.

newyork
04-23-13, 08:02
I hate this place. Wish I could move.

davidjinks
04-23-13, 08:10
PA is a good place. Where I live, I'm about 1.5 hours from the city (On a good day). I know it's easier to say rather than do, but if you ever have the chance to leave, do it.

I hate this place. Wish I could move.

Pork Chop
04-23-13, 08:44
What a communist ****ing shithole. No job, no home, no night life/activities/urban lifestyle could POSSIBLY be worth living under that dictator.

davidjinks
04-23-13, 08:45
Soup dumplings...that's the only reason why I keep going back.

What a communist ****ing shithole. No job, no home, no night life/activities/urban lifestyle could POSSIBLY be worth living under that dictator.

Pork Chop
04-23-13, 08:50
Soup dumplings...that's the only reason why I keep going back.

They must be spectacular. :)

Do they conform to the communist salt code? I'd hate for you to end up in a Gulag for exceeding your predetermined allotment of NYC restricted substances.

Pork Chop
04-23-13, 09:10
Just heard Bloomberg on the radio saying that (loosely quoting) Boston should make us rethink how we interpret the Constitution. When pressed about concerns over civil liberties infringement he responded that he is understanding of those concerns, but only to a point.

I stand by my statement. NOTHING ON EARTH is worth living there.

davidjinks
04-23-13, 09:18
I'm not sure about the salt content, but the amount of food you get served at Joe Shanghai, I'm pretty sure I violated at least 2 of the deadly sins.....

They must be spectacular. :)

Do they conform to the communist salt code? I'd hate for you to end up in a Gulag for exceeding your predetermined allotment of NYC restricted substances.