PDA

View Full Version : We need a thread to cover the cover up....

J-Dub
04-23-13, 08:24
Ok lets take some time to organize the facts concerning the FBI's cover up.....

1. The FBI admits to investigating and interviewing the older brother
2. The FBI was aware that he spent 6 months in southern Russia last year
3. The Mass. Gov. admits he lied about the video showing clear evidence that the brothers carried out the bombing. He now admits to NOT EVEN WATCHING THE VIDEO
4. The FBI stated at a press conference THEY HAD NO IDEA WHO THESE BROTHERS WERE.
5. The mother claims that the FBI contacted her oldest son the day after the bombing and came to his home the morning of the chase and removed him. She also claims that this is her oldest son being lead out of their home........
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r166/jwpend/230413top_zpsa5b9ed0a.jpg (http://s144.photobucket.com/user/jwpend/media/230413top_zpsa5b9ed0a.jpg.html)

Oh ya don't forget that they FBI was VERY clear they did not want you to look at ANYMORE photos of the bombings, just the ones they told you to look at....

J-Dub
04-23-13, 08:33
Also the younger brother went to a party Monday night and seem completely normal. Totally normal for someone who just set off two bombs in the Boston Marathon...

Oh and Russia wanted to know who Tamerlan was because he was coming and going into Dagestan using fake names. Hmmmm how was he getting on planes in the U.S. using a fake name?

Something tells me the FBI not only knew who these guys were, but I'd be willing to bet they worked for them or some other intelligence agency.

Also who is the guy in the door way that had is face blurred out in a the video of the two brothers at the marathon? No other civilians had their faces blurred out.....

Safetyhit
04-23-13, 10:03
Oh will you just stop it already. Please...you're a great teammate but just stop.

montanadave
04-23-13, 10:06
FBI ****up? Perhaps. They do seem to have dropped the ball with this guy.

FBI coverup? I'm gonna need to see a whole lot more before I jump on that bandwagon.

Safetyhit
04-23-13, 10:11
His insinuation appears to be that the FBI actually orchestrated the bombing. Him being a police officer I'd say such reckless rhetoric in a public forum is not just baseless, it is also highly ill-advised.

SpankMonkey
04-23-13, 10:12
To much caffeine today OP?

J-Dub
04-23-13, 10:15
Why in the world would they lie about knowing who the Tsarnaev brothers were? They knew exactly who they were. They've been under surveillance for 2yrs at a minimum. Some reports are 5 yrs.

The whole deal stinks to high heaven.

You've got the older brother being led out in handcuff, then somehow gets run over and shot up.

There are photos showing the younger brother leaving the scene of the bombing WITH his backpack.

Im not saying the FBI carried out the bombing. Im just asking how in the world they could stand there and tell the nation "we have no idea who these two young men are, please help us identify them"......odd.

Could they be covering for the Saudi's that actually did it? Possibly.

J-Dub
04-23-13, 10:31
Oh will you just stop it already. Please...you're a great teammate but just stop.

So questions shouldn't be asked? That's right I forgot, "do as you're told, don't ask questions..."

SpankMonkey
04-23-13, 10:33
Why in the world would they lie about knowing who the Tsarnaev brothers were? They knew exactly who they were. They've been under surveillance for 2yrs at a minimum. Some reports are 5 yrs.

The whole deal stinks to high heaven.

You've got the older brother being led out in handcuff, then somehow gets run over and shot up.

There are photos showing the younger brother leaving the scene of the bombing WITH his backpack.

Im not saying the FBI carried out the bombing. Im just asking how in the world they could stand there and tell the nation "we have no idea who these two young men are, please help up identify them"......odd.

Could they be covering for the Saudi's that actually did it? Possibly.

I got you, I understand. I am not sure why the FBI released the photos asking if anyone knew who they were, if the FBI had indeed interviewed the older brother in 2012 they would have had a file on the guy. It looks bad, but we are also talking about our government. I they screw up all the time.

This we do know. They went nuts in Newtown. They killed a officer, threw bombs at responding officers and the older brother was killed in the shoot out. The younger brother was captured in the area after hiding in the boat. So we know they were indeed involved.

Personally I think we had two very stupid guys working alone. They both continued to stay in the area after the bombing. Not very smart. They also did not have any exit plan after the Feds were onto them.

All I know is it is a big fing mess. I hope the younger brother swings.

SpankMonkey
04-23-13, 10:38
Check out this blog. Interesting pics of the shoot out.

http://www.getonhand.com/blogs/news/7743337-boston-bombing-suspect-shootout-pictures?utm_source=buffer&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Buffer:%20@billmurphyjr%20on%20twitter&buffer_share=66ff9

Safetyhit
04-23-13, 10:43
So questions shouldn't be asked? That's right I forgot, "do as you're told, don't ask questions..."

Look man I'm not here to get into a conspiracy debate with you, simple fact is that I believe this whole thread should be sanitized for your own professional good. Maybe you should ask nicely for that to happen.

Yes, it also bothers me to see a fellow member make such accusations, but mainly because you're overlooking most likely scenario which is that they simply fell through the cracks. Happened before, remember?

Sam
04-23-13, 10:44
Since somebody brought up the "bomb throwing" that those two terrorists did, I need to ask this.

I heard that those "bombs" were the same type of pressure cooker IED used in the marathon bombings. I have no idea how to make one or what goes in them, but I have seen a few pressure cookers in my life. I assume all kind of stuff like timers, some kind of explosives or gun powder and shrapnels need to go in the cooker. The whole thing must weigh at least 3 - 5 lbs. A fully loaded pressure cooker isn't exactly aerodynamic or worthy as a thrown projectile. It's not exactly a football, basketball, soccer ball or volleyball :) I can understand you use it as a placed IED to inflict damage. How far can one heave such a thing and not have it landed so close that it would hurt the thrower too?

J-Dub
04-23-13, 10:46
You know, I've seen the light. I believe everything. The Government would never lie to me and they have our best interest in mind at all times, especially fine individuals like Mr. Reid and Mr. Feinstien...I mean Mrs.

"I sure do hope theys taken away the youngens brothers rights away. That ther is a terrorist islamo bastard that should hang!!!!! No rights for that ther enemy combatant!!!!!!!! God Bless Amerika!!!!! Heck we ought' torture hims so we can get find out whos helpin him"

There now I'm inline with the rest of the nation (and this forum). I want to keep my rights, but to hell with anyone that the Government says is bad.

Guess that wraps up this thread. All is well in the home of the free....

THCDDM4
04-23-13, 11:11
This whole situation stinks to high hell. Almost everything that can be off, is OFF- big time.

J-dub; where is that photo from; do you have a link? This is the first time I am seeing it, although I have heard the claims coming from the parents that the big brother was taken into custody prior to the shoot out.

I want more info. I've got the same questions as you. The Saudi connection needs to be explored further. The FBI's prior knowledge on these men needs to be clarified. The ease with which these men traveled when being tagged needs to be clarified, etc, etc, etc...

Maybe the conspiracy theory side of my brain is in overdrive from all the craziness happening lately, but this wreaks of a false flag op. Or at least it is being orchestrated well beyond what we are seeing on the surface for some reason.

The FBI is bungling this up. It would seem as if they are trying to cover something up- just look at the information/misinformation they have provided- it is shady at best.

The ease with which people are giving up their rights, not standing up for their rights & others rights- is troubling to say the least and a trend gaining more momentum each day it seems...

davidjinks
04-23-13, 11:20
Anyone wanna take a bet that this guy ends up dead/missing within a month?

My personal opinion on this; there are more threats out there. I believe that this was a small, deliberate attack to test/gauge our system. I also believe that there will be a larger more focused attack in this country by the end of the year maybe the first month of next year. Of course this is all just personal opinion and thoughts.

Judging by the most recent reports out of Canada (Train plot with ties to NY and a group taken down in Spain plotting to attack their marathon, I believe there will be more to come.

Some people have questioned the whole "Test" thing. Here's my thought process and this is strictly from watching supplied videos and sequential pictures of events:

1. Detonation 1 and 2 go off

2. Panic ensues for a very short duration

3. Everyone that can runs directly to the scene of the detonations within minutes

4. Most all attending physicians who were on site cleared their tents and immediately ran to begin triage/aid

5. Huge crowds of people still choked the streets

6. Emergency response personnel setup their CCP/aid locations very close to the site of the detonations

7. Lines of ambulances choked the streets, large fire trucks choked the streets, police cars choked the streets

Is there a cover up? I do not know. Anything is possible. What I do have an issue with is how much information gets put out initially and then people come out of the wood work for damage control and try to say "We have no record of that" or some such other phrase. It doesn't bode well for the public when certain information is released (Example: The FBI investigated the older brother) and then they come out with the opposite of what they said.

Sorry if I got off topic J-Dub.

VooDoo6Actual
04-23-13, 11:20
Enjoy !

http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/26/us-imam-calls-on-muslims-in-us-to-wage-jihad/#ixzz2RIenlnnl

http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/19/city-of-boston-gave-subsidy-to-bombing-suspects-radical-mosque/

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topics/un-official-justifies-boston-marathon-terror-blames-us-and-tel-av

Safetyhit
04-23-13, 11:24
You know, I've seen the light. I believe everything. The Government would never lie to me and they have our best interest in mind at all times...

That's a ridiculous, tantrum-like response simply because you must know that I do not believe everything the government tells me. Also a commonplace one among the "overly concerned", so don't feel singled out. :)

Seriously man they obviously made some serious mistakes tracking the older brother in particular, but believing that the FBI enabled this in any way is the equivalent of believing that 9/11 was an inside job.

At the suggestion of another member here who is smarter than me I'll let you have at it, but think about that pension. ;)

davidjinks
04-23-13, 11:35
I was informed that there were some improvised grenades that were used.

Since somebody brought up the "bomb throwing" that those two terrorists did, I need to ask this.

I heard that those "bombs" were the same type of pressure cooker IED used in the marathon bombings. I have no idea how to make one or what goes in them, but I have seen a few pressure cookers in my life. I assume all kind of stuff like timers, some kind of explosives or gun powder and shrapnels need to go in the cooker. The whole thing must weigh at least 3 - 5 lbs. A fully loaded pressure cooker isn't exactly aerodynamic or worthy as a thrown projectile. It's not exactly a football, basketball, soccer ball or volleyball :) I can understand you use it as a placed IED to inflict damage. How far can one heave such a thing and not have it landed so close that it would hurt the thrower too?

J-Dub
04-23-13, 11:37
That's a ridiculous, tantrum-like response simply because you must know that I do not believe everything the government tells me. Also a commonplace one among the "overly concerned", so don't feel singled out. :)

Seriously man they obviously made some serious mistakes tracking the older brother in particular, but believing that the FBI enabled this in any way is the equivalent of believing that 9/11 was an inside job.

At the suggestion of another member here who is smarter than me I'll let you have at it, but think about that pension. ;)

No dude, I'm tracking with you. I'm way off base. Nothing to see here, move along ;) .

SWATcop556
04-23-13, 11:42
I think these guys fell through the cracks. The FBI interviews thousands of people every year. I'm sure there was a file on the older brother, if not both, but I doubt it was sitting on the director's desk.

I think mistakes were made but to say that it was government sponsored for some other agenda is flat out bat shit tin foil out there.

Also if I remember correctly the naked individual above was the car jacking victim and not the older brother.