PDA

View Full Version : Hey Florida Guys

djegators
04-23-13, 08:40
We are having an awesome event this Saturday, and everyone is invited. We are having a range day and BBQ at the Dade City Rod and Gun Club from 9-4. We will have food, door prizes, and some special guests. We will be having representatives from AdeQ firearms, Taurus, Anodizing INC, Action Arms, and possibly even some more! There is no charge to attend. The range charges $20 to shoot, and of course we ask for donations to cover our costs.

Please PM me if you're interested in joining us.

triden121
04-24-13, 07:14
We are having an awesome event this Saturday, and everyone is invited. We are having a range day and BBQ at the Dade City Rod and Gun Club from 9-4. We will have food, door prizes, and some special guests. We will be having representatives from AdeQ firearms, Taurus, Anodizing INC, Action Arms, and possibly even some more! There is no charge to attend. The range charges $20 to shoot, and of course we ask for donations to cover our costs.

Please PM me if you're interested in joining us.

I need to renew my membership, but they need to lighten up on the rules. Static range rules are the reason why I started my website www.defensiveshooters.com . It is a nice range. Everyone should go. Sounds like a good time.

HES
04-24-13, 17:33
Arrrgghh. Wish I had more notification seeing as Im only a half hour away. Now I'm tied up with other plans.

djegators
04-24-13, 22:56
Arrrgghh. Wish I had more notification seeing as Im only a half hour away. Now I'm tied up with other plans.

We do events several times a year, stay in touch. Range is open until four, if you can get away.