PDA

View Full Version : Another shooting...

rushca01
04-24-13, 08:48
DEVELOPING: Five people were reportedly killed in a shooting in Winchester, Ill., Wednesday morning prompting the closure of three area schools, Fox2Now.com reports.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/24/5-reportedly-dead-1-in-custody-in-winchester-ill-shooting/#ixzz2RO9AJC7E

jpmuscle
04-24-13, 08:49
Proof gun control works and reduces violence :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Good job Illinois, bravo.

austinN4
04-24-13, 10:51
According to the linked article this was not a school shooting. Sounds like it could have been a domestic, or maybe drug related.

I sure hope a new thread is not started every time there is any kind of shooting in the US.

rushca01
04-24-13, 12:04
According to the linked article this was not a school shooting. Sounds like it could have been a domestic, or maybe drug related.

I sure hope a new thread is not started every time there is any kind of shooting in the US.

I'm sorry...when it was first reported it stated that there were 5 people dead near a school...

So only school shootings threaten 2nd amendment rights and should be reported, if it's gang bangers or domestic it's life as usual :rolleyes:

RHINOWSO
04-24-13, 12:17
I'm sorry...when it was first reported it stated that there were 5 people dead near a school...

So only school shootings threaten 2nd amendment rights and should be reported, if it's gang bangers or domestic it's life as usual :rolleyes:
No but as the liberal media fails to understand, gang bangers typically walk into the LGS to fill out the paperwork for a firearm...

Not to mention the state of IL is notoriously LAX in applying both state and federal firearms laws already. In the end I think they are reaping what they sow...

austinN4
04-24-13, 12:18

Afraid so, my friend. Surely you don't want to see a thread for every domestic or drug deal gone bad? I know I don't.