PDA

View Full Version : Wait time for the invite from Daniel Defense for a on-line build?

Celt
04-25-13, 22:14
Wait time for the invite from Daniel Defense for a on-line build?

LoveAR
04-25-13, 22:17
Two months and counting for me.

glock30_27
04-25-13, 23:48
How dose one get the invite anyhow? Im very curious because I want a ddm4v7 lw :D

wakebrdr142
04-26-13, 10:57
How dose one get the invite anyhow? Im very curious because I want a ddm4v7 lw :D

Just go to their site and make an account, sign up for an invite, wait and pray. Or, just call them up if you want a factory build. It will save you around $160ish due to the build fed tax. Good Luck.

Hwikek
04-26-13, 11:43
It'll be faster and cheaper to spend the gas money driving around your nearest metropolitan area's gun shops and scouring each one for a DD. That's how I got my latest one, V5LW. The thing is sweet. Retail price tag of $1599 :) at a place selling pro mags for $40 :confused:

Hapworth
04-26-13, 12:30
When the lottery was originally announced on DD's Facebook page, they said invites would be allotted in the order customers signed up; however, a rep told me directly that invites were being sent out randomly.

The "random" claim seems correct, given some people who signed up early report still waiting, while others who signed up later have gotten their invites.

All told, no telling. You'll get it when you get it. Or not. ;)

More and more DDM4s are becoming available of late. I'd check out online retailers. I've noted that Primary Arms and Clyde Armory -- both get a "good to go" around here -- have consistently had a few to offer recently and numbers are growing.

What specific DDM4 are you looking for?

Redbeardsong
04-27-13, 07:08
When the lottery was originally announced on DD's Facebook page, they said invites would be allotted in the order customers signed up; however, a rep told me directly that invites were being sent out randomly.

The "random" claim seems correct, given some people who signed up early report still waiting, while others who signed up later have gotten their invites.

All told, no telling. You'll get it when you get it. Or not. ;)

More and more DDM4s are becoming available of late. I'd check out online retailers. I've noted that Primary Arms and Clyde Armory -- both get a "good to go" around here -- have consistently had a few to offer recently and numbers are growing.

What specific DDM4 are you looking for?

I know Clyde Armory had, in stock, V7s, V5s, a V5LW, V4s, V3s, possibly V1s and an exclusive M4A1 Socom ( pinned 14.5" with 12" RIS II rail) as of yesterday.

pingdork
04-27-13, 10:12
Two months for me as well. I've seen a few in the local stores recently

Zane1844
04-27-13, 10:21
Two months here.

If it does not have to be me, I will give my code to whoever wants it because I already built a rifle.

I am hoping it will help someone if it does not have to be connected to my account on the DD site. So if I ever get the code I will let you guys know.

pingdork
04-27-13, 11:15
Two months here.

If it does not have to be me, I will give my code to whoever wants it because I already built a rifle.

I am hoping it will help someone if it does not have to be connected to my account on the DD site. So if I ever get the code I will let you guys know.

Good idea. I'll do the same if and when mine comes. Am not in need of anything at this time, and not too worried about availability later.

Dcr5595
04-27-13, 13:01
I signed up the first week only to find my invitation code in my gmail spam folder. I resigned up the following week and received the code that Friday. I received my upper the following Thursday.

pingdork
04-27-13, 13:51
Oh snap! Got thousands of junk in spam folder to sift thru now to see if maybe I missed mine.

I signed up the first week only to find my invitation code in my gmail spam folder. I resigned up the following week and received the code that Friday. I received my upper the following Thursday.

SilverBullet432
08-20-13, 10:54
I know Clyde Armory had, in stock, V7s, V5s, a V5LW, V4s, V3s, possibly V1s and an exclusive M4A1 Socom ( pinned 14.5" with 12" RIS II rail) as of yesterday.

sorry to dig up an old thread, but i must tell you thanks! the day i read this post (one day after you posted this) is the day i ordered my ddm4 from clyde. i did a google search for "daniel defense wait times" and it brought me here. thank you again!! (even though i should have, came back and thanked you when i bought it, but i just remembered) :D