PDA

View Full Version : Longziz #2, the universal AR 15 Magazine

Longziz
04-27-13, 15:50
Hi guys,

It is been a long time since my last update. Finally I managed not only come back to the States to do this, but pull barely enough gun parts and ammo from the current market black hole to make it possible.

The past 2012 had been spent on waiting of visa,and relocating of the family. The past tragic event and the political environment definitely my the matter worse. luckily as I always has been,I got enough help to make it happen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3izA4pxAu94

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLwgwgtQEOk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dM3d1LOp7X4

avengd7x
04-27-13, 17:07
looks impressive, I only shoot 5.45 and 5.56, but your solution seems really functional to me (especially since I've been having trouble finding reliable 5.45 magazines). how are you manufacturing the follower? is that a 6.8 magazine body? Thanks for the update

Benito
04-27-13, 19:52
This sounds interesting. Just checked out some of the other videos on that Youtube channel. That bullpup design is quite innovative and nice.

JoshNC
04-28-13, 00:08
Very interesting. You have some innovative designs. I would love to hear more about your bullpup with its ability to change the side of ejection.

thehun
04-28-13, 08:50
I need more info on that bull pup conversio

Mak8080
04-28-13, 09:26
Very interesting and quite nice. This maybe on the to buy list for the future.

Longziz
04-28-13, 10:54
Thanks for your interests!

I will try to make some (thinking 5) pre-production prototype of the Bullpup, maybe even an AR10 variant by the end of this year, if I can find enough component to proceed.

kwelz
04-28-13, 11:14
We see a lot of people come onto this site and claim to have some innovative new design or product. It is refreshing when the person actually shows us a well thought through design and can back up their claims.

Big thumbs up.

Longziz
04-28-13, 15:19
looks impressive, I only shoot 5.45 and 5.56, but your solution seems really functional to me (especially since I've been having trouble finding reliable 5.45 magazines). how are you manufacturing the follower? is that a 6.8 magazine body? Thanks for the update

The follower is still the proof of concept design manufactured by myself. I will have pre production out soon. The mag body is no longer a 6.8mag anymore since I have modified it.

mrvco
04-28-13, 17:49
-very- impressive.

justin_247
04-28-13, 18:50
VERY interesting!

BCM and Magpul... are you watching?

k2chamonix
04-28-13, 21:43
This seems like a very well thought-out design. Your bullpup conversion seems interesting as well. Good luck on both; I know bringing a new product to market is a tedious task but it seems that you can generate some very cool ideas. Good luck!

Longziz
04-29-13, 11:02
This seems like a very well thought-out design. Your bullpup conversion seems interesting as well. Good luck on both; I know bringing a new product to market is a tedious task but it seems that you can generate some very cool ideas. Good luck!
Thanks! You are right, designing is one thing, bringing a new product to the market is quite another. It is a whole spectrum of work, some of them are unheard of to me. However, I am enjoying it. :smile:

Travis B
04-29-13, 13:16
Very impressive. I see a huge market for the fudds who own 10 different caliber uppers but only one lower. Now they only need one mag! I'm curious to see how this one plays out.