PDA

View Full Version : My first AR on its way!

China boy
04-29-13, 16:01
I got a notice e-mail letting me know the LE6920MP-B were in stock at DSG Arms so I took the plunge and put an order in. I had the same riffle on order somewhere else so I'll have to cancel it. But I'm very excited that I finally have my first AR headed my way. Just wanted to tell someone as I'm excited and not too many people I know share the same enthusiasm toward guns locally. Wish me a speedy shipping and I'll keep you informed for my first range report.

Sentaruu
04-29-13, 16:06
congrats! shoot the hell out of it.

polymorpheous
04-29-13, 16:17
I'm happy for you, truly I am.
But I have to warn you, these Twitter type threads are not received well by the mods.
This thread will likely be locked.

Quentin
04-29-13, 16:19
Speedy shipping ... To China?

Just kidding, nice choice in an AR! But Polymorpheous is right.

tom frost
04-29-13, 16:40
I'm happy for you, truly I am.
But I have to warn you, these Twitter type threads are not received well by the mods.
This thread will likely be locked.

Why is that anyway?

AKDoug
04-29-13, 16:48
...because, if they allowed it this place would be full of pointless threads and M4C is better than that.

Failure2Stop
04-29-13, 16:50
Why is that anyway?

Because this is a technical forum intended to be a repository of useful information to inform the consumer, increase proficiency, and share feedback.

If even 5% of our membership wrote in about their expectant delivery of their new carbine/handguard/optic/sling/stock/buttstock screw/safety detent, we would cease to be a community focused on what "matters" and instead become the "gun twitter". As this is not the intent of the site ownership or management, these type of threads are quickly curtailed.

Welcome to M4Carbine.net, please take the time to read the site rules, stickies, and utilize the "search" function. Feel free to contact me or another moderator/staff member if you have any questions about this policy or the site.

I assure you that you are not being censored or reprimanded, simply educating you to the conduct we encourage here at M4C.