PDA

View Full Version : Arguments, General Discussion, and a reminder about shooting

Littlelebowski
04-30-13, 06:39
I've been trying to stay away from GD since I usually end up in a war with someone whose mind can't be changed and who also doesn't want to settle things via a postal match.

Anyway, I went shooting Saturday with a bunch of friends. It was GREAT. One friend is a forum member here and LE in a major US city. He and I have argued many times over different things (still do) but when we stepped up and shot at an 8" rock at 10 yards from concealment on a timer, it all went away (not that we weren't friends before). During moments like these, when you concentrating on squeezing out that last bit of accuracy, that draw that is 2/10s faster than your buddy (you hope); it's just you, the gun, the target, and the timer.

We were averaging well under 2 second times to first round hits and you'll see that an....intimidatingly fast friend of ours joined in and raised the bar. Also, I'm the guy with the gnarly right arm wearing the green t-shirt.

I strongly encourage the GD regulars to get out and shoot.

Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmkNksoBaI0)

newyork
04-30-13, 06:50
Cool video. You guys are pretty damn close. Nice work!

SWATcop556
04-30-13, 08:04
We always need to remember that we gravitated to this site for the common interests of firearms, tactics, and equipment. That all seems to fall away sometimes and it makes me sad to see how we (as a collective membership) treat one another when there is a disagreement.

Excellent post and good reminder. Looks like a good time was had by all. Thanks for the breath of fresh air my friend.

Eurodriver
04-30-13, 08:10
That guy in the blue is like Bob Munden...only less gaudy. :D

ReaperAZ
04-30-13, 08:10
Your thread applies so well to forums in general.

Sage advice that many could benefit from.

a1fabweld
04-30-13, 08:15
I've been trying to stay away from GD since I usually end up in a war with someone whose mind can't be changed and who also doesn't want to settle things via a postal match. .
So your intention here in GD is to change peoples minds? Not everyone comes here for a war. Lighten up a little dude.

Littlelebowski
04-30-13, 08:19
So your intention here in GD is to change peoples minds? Not everyone comes here for a war. Lighten up a little dude.

No, I don't think you got what I intended to impart. Let's try this:

this is a shooting/gun forum
go out and shoot, it's fun
online arguments can be settled by face to face time AND shooting together

Littlelebowski
04-30-13, 08:20
That guy in the blue is like Bob Munden...only less gaudy. :D

Scary fast and accurate dude. He's getting ready to start instructing intermediate classes, highly recommended. He gave me some good tips on not bringing my pistol so high up in my workspace for reloads, therefore less wasted motions with the reload and he reminded me to press out after the reload instead of reloading and shooting straight out.

FromMyColdDeadHand
04-30-13, 08:31
Look at all that brass- looks like fun. And a range where you can draw from concealment- nice.

Good sentiments, in a similar vein I like how you put in your quote so much that I put in my sig line below.

Waylander
04-30-13, 08:32
Cool to see forum members get together to shoot. I was part of a match with several members of another forum and even though we probably won't have another match anytime soon (we live so far apart) we still remain friendly. It's good you guys can put away your differences to have a good time. There's something about being face to face...even if people argue they can settle their differences or agree to disagree and that be the end of it.

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-Mevc_UltyKM/UX_GIEZlYsI/AAAAAAAAAbo/1oiy8q_v5t0/w60-h40/beer.gif

Littlelebowski
04-30-13, 08:38
Look at all that brass- looks like fun. And a range where you can draw from concealment- nice.

Good sentiments, in a similar vein I like how you put in your quote so much that I put in my sig line below.

Appreciate it, I have my profile set to never view sigs but I checked it out :D

ryr8828
04-30-13, 09:13
Good thread LL.

TAZ
04-30-13, 09:53
Great point.

I'd like to add that having different opinions is not a bad thing. Discussing different point of view is not a bad thing. Even heated discussions aren't a bad thing. I'm guilty as the next guy, but we need to not take things personally nor do we need to get personal. Shooting holes in someone's points is OK. Shooting holes in someone persona isn't. If your argument gets shredded don't take it personally and do a better job or presenting your side next time. We also need to realize that sometimes it is better to simply agree to disagree on a topic and move on with life. I have friends and family who are diehard liberals. We just know where the lines are that we shouldn't cross. Same here.

Army Chief
04-30-13, 10:08

That's always going to be worth a back row "Amen!" from me.

AC

TomMcC
04-30-13, 10:27
I dissent. You and your like mind "buddies" in here throw crap on people, I've been called some pretty lousy names by you, and you want us all to go shooting because something superficial, like "shooting" will make our profound differences seem not so profound. Dude I wouldn't turn my back on you.

Kenneth
04-30-13, 10:30
AIWB is scary fast. I am getting rid of my gut so that I can get an AIWB holster and try it out. I have heard people say that if you get a good holster for it then its comfortable. I'm not fat per say but 6 foot and 215 with the weight being right above my belt line lol.

Littlelebowski
04-30-13, 10:35
I dissent. You and your like mind "buddies" in here throw crap on people, I've been called some pretty lousy names by you, and you want us all to go shooting because something superficial, like "shooting" will make our profound differences seem not so profound. Dude I wouldn't turn my back on you.

I just checked. "Theocrat" was the hurtful name used and here's the context (https://www.m4carbine.net/showpost.php?p=1534060&postcount=29). I'm not worried about your claims of me and my "buddies" bullying you online since that's beyond farcical.

Also, claiming fear of bodily harm from me when going to the shooting range is beyond interpretation and outright dramatic theater. This thread was created to point out that folks who argue in GD ought to go out and shoot more, hopefully with other forum members. A positive thread but hopefully you won't derail it. If you feel bullied on this forum, please report it. Otherwise, go out and shoot.

Airhasz
04-30-13, 10:37
Good video LL, nice to see members walk there talk!

Littlelebowski
04-30-13, 10:37
AIWB is scary fast. I am getting rid of my gut so that I can get an AIWB holster and try it out. I have heard people say that if you get a good holster for it then its comfortable. I'm not fat per say but 6 foot and 215 with the weight being right above my belt line lol.

The holster makes all the difference. You must use a purpose built AIWB holster. Don't fool yourself into thinking a regular holster or one of those holsters that only cover the trigger guard will work.

I recommend the below (and own all of them):

Dark Star Gear AIWB
CCC Shaggy
JRC Custom AIWB (horsehide)

Army Chief
04-30-13, 10:38
Don't know the background here, but let's take care to keep this a civil, dispassionate discourse. I would prefer not to have to play the heavy to insure that this outcome is achieved. Help me out, please.

Over the years, it has gotten costlier and more difficult in general to get out to the firing line with any regularity, and it is always good to encourage folks to make the effort; otherwise, we end up as a bunch of fondlers, poseurs and toy collectors. Not saying there isn't a place for those guys, but it is probably not on this particular site.

AC

Voodoochild
04-30-13, 10:49
Look how about LL and his detractors just setup a duel already. We can setup some Thunder Dome shot and you all get it over with already.

2 Man enter 1 Man leave...Bust the deal spin the wheel!!!

Littlelebowski
04-30-13, 10:51
Look how about LL and his detractors just setup a duel already. We can setup some Thunder Dome shot and you all get it over with already.

2 Man enter 1 Man leave...Bust the deal spin the wheel!!!

On steel or a timer would work for me as I've often said. Anyway, hopefully we can keep this thread positive.

TomMcC
04-30-13, 11:08
I just checked. "Theocrat" was the hurtful name used and here's the context (https://www.m4carbine.net/showpost.php?p=1534060&postcount=29). I'm not worried about your claims of me and my "buddies" bullying you online since that's beyond farcical.

Also, claiming fear of bodily harm from me when going to the shooting range is beyond interpretation and outright dramatic theater. This thread was created to point out that folks who argue in GD ought to go out and shoot more, hopefully with other forum members. A positive thread but hopefully you won't derail it. If you feel bullied on this forum, please report it. Otherwise, go out and shoot.

I see, you weren't really using "Theocrat" as a pejorative, right? You weren't really trying to sully my reputation here right? You were just trying to be accurate, right? After reading your latest barrage of comments on the shut down post, I can see that you are really, really serious about all this "shooting together" stuff camaraderie.

I've learned not to trust people who like to throw around terms like "Theocrat" on public forums, oh yeah just so they can accurate. Superfically, yep that's the ticket.

Littlelebowski
04-30-13, 11:19
I see, you weren't really using "Theocrat" as a pejorative, right? You weren't really trying to sully my reputation here right? You were just trying to be accurate, right? After reading your latest barrage of comments on the shut down post, I can see that you are really, really serious about all this "shooting together" stuff camaraderie.

I've learned not to trust people who like to throw around terms like "Theocrat" on public forums, oh yeah just so they can accurate. Superfically, yep that's the ticket.

Maybe you should start a new thread or PM me instead of ****ing this one up.

SWATcop556
04-30-13, 11:29
Maybe you should start a new thread or PM me instead of ****ing this one up.

Sage advice.

Magic_Salad0892
04-30-13, 11:30
The holster makes all the difference. You must use a purpose built AIWB holster. Don't fool yourself into thinking a regular holster or one of those holsters that only cover the trigger guard will work.

I recommend the below (and own all of them):

Dark Star Gear AIWB
CCC Shaggy
JRC Custom AIWB (horsehide)

Have you ever done any sort of hand to hand FoF stuff with AIWB?

One of the reasons I use 4 O'clock OWB carry is because it's fast to draw for me, and (when using airsoft gun) during hand to hand engagements it's a lot easier to draw my pistol it seems. (I flirted with AIWB for a bit, but I didn't have a purpose built holster.)

Also, I'm reluctant to carry AIWB with a Glock, because I can't ride the safety, or the hammer with it during the reholster. I'm aware that you can still do it safely if you slow down, but I still prefer having another safety measure there just in case.

d90king
04-30-13, 11:36
There is no doubt that some face to face and range time cures many of the differences in views between folks, for the most part you will find that you have far more in common than you do differences.

It is discouraging when we start to eat our own... I know that I had to take a step back after SH. I found that I was on edge and I found myself snapping at shit that I normally would just let go.

Army Chief
04-30-13, 11:58

Turn the other cheek, brother. I dare say that I am far more closely aligned with your views on matters of faith than I would be with LL's, but at the moment, you seem to be the one poking sticks at a sleeping dog. Not trying to be unkind (at all) about this; just offering an objective third-party view. Sarcasm is a not-too-subtle form of escalation; please take it to PM, or let it go.

Also, not to take this too far afield, but I do think there is something to the notion that guys do tend to make a connection of sorts when engaged in shooting together. Member Mr. Smith once told me that women engage each other emotionally by expressing their innermost thoughts in conversation, whereas men connect emotionally via their mutual admiration for material objects (like firearms or cars) and/or by sharing hardships or other activities together -- with shooting being a great example of the latter.

I'd wager that, if we took a dozen guys to the firing line who seemed to constantly be at each other's throats online, they would find a way to genuinely enjoy each other's company by the end of the day; especially if they didn't go into it realizing who they were dealing with. There is just too much room for misinterpretation in this format. No way to discern tone. No eye contact, and no innate compulsion to give the unseen guy the benefit of the doubt. Recognizing this, we should strive to see these little conflicts for what they truly are, and learn to laugh them off and move on. I doubt very seriously that anyone here actually wishes ill on another member, and in the end, the reality of the situation these days is that we need each other.

Back to more relevant discussion. Sorry.

AC

montanadave
04-30-13, 12:09
I know plenty of others have already said it but it bears repeating: AC, it's good to see you feeling better and able to participate more actively on this forum. You were missed during your absence.

Littlelebowski
04-30-13, 12:19
I know plenty of others have already said it but it bears repeating: AC, it's good to see you feeling better and able to participate more actively on this forum. You were missed during your absence.

Indeed! Would love to go shoot with AC sometime.

glocktogo
04-30-13, 12:25
I second the OP's sentiments. This was my Saturday:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej5hDSKisms

No M4C members in attendance that I know of, but lots of guys from a local forum I tend to joust with online. We all get along well on the range though. :)

That was one of my better stages, but overall I didn't do as well as I'd have liked. I just couldn't string together a coherent match, but I kept fighting through various adversities. I still wound up 6th overall out of 128 shooters, so I no complaints there. The takeaway was a safe and enjoyable time was had by all. :)

I did get a little redemption at the end of the day on the rifle event:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k35A-FM7vM8

Littlelebowski
04-30-13, 12:30

No M4C members in attendance that I know of, but lots of guys from a local forum I tend to joust with online. We all get along well on the range though. :)

That was one of my better stages, but overall I didn't do as well as I'd have liked. I just couldn't string together a coherent match, but I kept fighting through various adversities. I still wound up 6th overall out of 128 shooters, so I no complaints there. The takeaway was a safe and enjoyable time was had by all. :)

AWESOME, thanks for posting. Why the early reload with the rifle?

tb-av
04-30-13, 12:39
I don't understand how you guys with AIWB sit down.

I've tried an unloaded gun mexican style and it is the most uncomfortable thing I can imagine. The gun sticks out like a sore thumb and it's just a pain. I guess it's great for walking around but I honestly don't see how so many of you get along with it.

Littlelebowski
04-30-13, 12:46

I've tried an unloaded gun mexican style and it is the most uncomfortable thing I can imagine. The gun sticks out like a sore thumb and it's just a pain. I guess it's great for walking around but I honestly don't see how so many of you get along with it.

I don't think you've tried a purpose built AIWB holster.

NeoNeanderthal
04-30-13, 12:51

I find it more comfortable in the car then an IWB holster at 3 o'clock, plus you can actually get to it whilst driving.

tb-av
04-30-13, 13:01
I don't think you've tried a purpose built AIWB holster.

No because I didn't want to spend $70 and have even more stuff stuck in my pants. That's why I tried the unloaded mexican style to get a feel for it.

@NN - are you right handed. I know someone left handed and he likes it because it doesn't get the way of seatbelt. Right handed though it would seem even more cumbersome in a car ( drivers side anyway )

glocktogo
04-30-13, 13:08
AWESOME, thanks for posting. Why the early reload with the rifle?

Mandatory start with only 6 rounds in the gun, to force a reload on the clock.

Voodoochild
04-30-13, 13:10
Good advice. As for the rest, sorry that you find logic and reason so inconvenient.

Belloc what's with the complete and total edit and rewrite of LL's first post? Do not come here and start dropping shit like that in here. If you disagree with LL then take it to PM. That goes for everyone here take that stuff to PM don't clutter up this forum with back and forth bickering.

Littlelebowski
04-30-13, 13:12
Mandatory start with only 6 rounds in the gun, to force a reload on the clock.

Copy, thought it was something like that.

Littlelebowski
04-30-13, 13:13
No because I didn't want to spend $70 and have even more stuff stuck in my pants. That's why I tried the unloaded mexican style to get a feel for it.

@NN - are you right handed. I know someone left handed and he likes it because it doesn't get the way of seatbelt. Right handed though it would seem even more cumbersome in a car ( drivers side anyway )

Shoot me a PM if you own a Glock 9mm/40 and want to try one of my AIWB holsters.

polymorpheous
04-30-13, 13:20
Took my girls shooting.
My wife is 8 months pregnant in the video.
Don't ask me why she is wearing my daughter's hearing protection.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZmlwX7Sj3E&feature=youtube_gdata_player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfW4QRKQoOU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Safetyhit
04-30-13, 13:23
The OP and I have been at odds for some time, but usually because of our poor tones with each other (his more than mine;)). Yet I still remember how he put a good word in for me some time ago after a "temporary removal" and it was appreciated, which is why I prayed for his dad more than once a while ago despite his boasts of me now being on his ignore list.

I don't want to fight with anyone here and it's nice to see this goodwill thread prosper.

C4IGrant
04-30-13, 13:24
I have no idea if there is any real purpose to this thread, but just a couple thoughts.

1. If you can beat someone up (physically or in a shooting competition), this neither validates your POV (or their’s). If you are "better" than them in any way shape or form, they are still entitled to their opinion and yours is not any better. This is a hard pill to swallow (especially for me). I can out shoot, out "gun" knowledge (building, fixing, utilizing) the majority of the folks on the errornet. This has nothing to do with whether my opinion on homosexuals, GOD or politics is right.

2. Civility is hard to come by today. The written word on the net is often VERY hard to understand (correctly). What you say in a friendly manner can easily be taken in a threatening manner (especially if you are looking for it). Whereas in person with body language and such, it would be taken as it was meant.

3. Like your enemies. Strive to see their POV and walk in their shoes. REALIZE when they are fighting with you, they are genuinely concerned for YOUR wellbeing (both on Earth and upon death). This is often disguised in Religious debates. It is hard for me to see someone burn in HELL for ETERNITY because they are either hard headed or their EGO is too big to realize that there might be a higher power out there. We as Christians need to not push so hard as it comes across as judgment or talking down to people.

There is a firearms instructor that is on my top 5 list of people I want to punch in the mouth. He has a terminal illness (much like our beloved AC). I have had to pray that GOD's will is done and asked for him to heal this person. This goes against my natural human emotion and is a tough pill to swallow.

Like LL suggested, if you are spending more time shooting and less time picking fights in the GD, your life will be much better. :smile:

C4

Magic_Salad0892
04-30-13, 13:27
What you say in a friendly manner can easily be taken in a threatening manner (especially if you are looking for it).

This is generally why I don't refer to people more respectfully on the internet than I do in real life.

People in real life realize that you're joking when you call 'em a bastard.

Belloc
04-30-13, 13:29
Edit.

Safetyhit
04-30-13, 13:32
It was simply to clarify that in fact that is what he is talking about, my steadfast refusal to accept Obama's leftist militant homosexual agenda for America. He has. And it apparently bothers him no end that others refuse to fall in line.

I've had more run-ins with him than anyone and now you're starting to piss even me off.

Waylander
04-30-13, 13:36
Some people just won't learn.
Exhibit A:

It was simply to clarify that in fact that is what he is talking about, my steadfast refusal to accept Obama's leftist militant homosexual agenda for America. He has. And it apparently bothers him no end that others refuse to fall in line.

I wonder if a temporary ban would change the attitude any?

Magic_Salad0892
04-30-13, 13:39
I wonder if a temporary ban would change the attitude any?

LOL. It looks like somebody took your advice.

tb-av
04-30-13, 13:42
Shoot me a PM if you own a Glock 9mm/40 and want to try one of my AIWB holsters.

I appreciate the offer but no Glocks here. PPS. I'm pretty short as well and a gut which I am trying to get rid of. I just found the whole bending, stooping, squatting, aspect to be really difficult. Plus it seemed to print more easily on me than 3:30-4... again I think the gut played a big part in that with a small frame.

Waylander
04-30-13, 13:43
LOL. It looks like somebody took your advice.

LOL. The one thing we can mostly all agree on is our distaste of his repetitive diatribes. Thanks LL just for finally getting this out of the way!

Anyways...so you guys wanted to talk shooting? :D

Littlelebowski
04-30-13, 13:47
I appreciate the offer but no Glocks here. PPS. I'm pretty short as well and a gut which I am trying to get rid of. I just found the whole bending, stooping, squatting, aspect to be really difficult. Plus it seemed to print more easily on me than 3:30-4... again I think the gut played a big part in that with a small frame.

The gut isn't a show stopper with a good AIWB holster. I've got a slight gut that I need to lose and I know guys that are much bigger than I who have no problems with AIWB.

Littlelebowski
04-30-13, 13:49
Like LL suggested, if you are spending more time shooting and less time picking fights in the GD, your life will be much better. :smile:

C4

That was the whole point of this thread. Although, I think it would be pretty cool if guys who keep hounding each other in GD were told by the mods "OK, you're temp banned from GD until you both submit a video of you doing <this> drill and score it on video.". Win or lose, doesn't matter, I bet both would stop arguing. Plus, that would engender more shooting and less arguing. Two guy who argued about religion might start talking about shooting technique.

ReaperAZ
04-30-13, 13:51
The gut isn't a show stopper with a good AIWB holster. I've got a slight gut that I need to lose and I know guys that are much bigger than I who have no problems with AIWB.

Most of the people I have seen drawing from AIWB have made it look so seemless and smooth. I would need to invest in a AIWB holster and give it a try. Heck if that's the one reason for me to actually get off my lazy ass and get rid of my gut, it's worth it. lol

Littlelebowski
04-30-13, 13:52
Most of the people I have seen drawing from AIWB have made it look so seemless and smooth. I would need to invest in a AIWB holster and give it a try. Heck if that's the one reason for me to actually get off my lazy ass and get rid of my gut, it's worth it. lol

It looks smooth because the weak hand is actually doing something and you don't have to reach way over with it to clear the cover garment. Very efficient draw.

ReaperAZ
04-30-13, 13:57
Think I will look a little further into the AIWB. Even more of a reason to shoot some more and practice a totally new techique.

tb-av
04-30-13, 13:58
I've had more run-ins with him than anyone and now you're starting to piss even me off.

LOL.... It's honestly kind of scary to think that one day you could find yourself FTF with someone that got pissed with you on an Internet forum and they were actually still pissed and remembered why.

Littlelebowski
04-30-13, 14:01
In case anyone thinks I was bragging by posting that video, do note how fast the third guy on my right is.

JSantoro
04-30-13, 14:25
Anyway, I went shooting Saturday with a bunch of friends. It was GREAT.

This thread is evidence that you can still type and hit number keys, you big jerk. :mad:

( ;) )

Army Chief
04-30-13, 14:27
This thread is evidence that you can still type and hit number keys, you big jerk. :mad:

Awesome -- Santoro's here! I'm getting some popcorn. ;)

AC

J-Dub
04-30-13, 14:29
Come on man, you gotta step your game up! 4 rounds in two seconds what you ought to be shooting for....from a level 3 holster.

Littlelebowski
04-30-13, 14:36

( ;) )

Dude, I've invited you to a few of these get togethers but every time you're too busy doing shit like digging for buried treasure under your front porch or building scale model replicas of Edinburgh castle out of popsicle sticks. I can only take so many rejections and if you'd just join a certain forum I've been telling you to join for literally years, you'd know all about these events :D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Army Chief
04-30-13, 14:38
I can only take so many rejections and if you'd just join a certain forum I've been telling you to join for literally years, you'd know all about these events :D

Whoa, NAMBLA has their own forum?!

:D

AC

JSantoro
04-30-13, 14:40
Only breaking his stones for it's own sake.

It's true, my collection of nude Ernest Borgnine photos sure as hell isn't gonna gather itself.

Edit: In this case, it was actually private students in the AM (handgun students, AC, not whatever mess you got goin' on in your head :D ) shingle/downspout repairs from a windy little microclimate we got earlier last week. Archie held the feet of the ladder for me.

Littlelebowski
04-30-13, 14:49
Whoa, NAMBLA has their own forum?!

:D

AC

It's rough customers over there but not that type of folks :D

PM inbound.

Army Chief
04-30-13, 14:53
It's rough customers over there but not that type of folks :D

PM inbound.

Either way, I've got to give the man max points for the effortless Borgnine retort. I think I actually hurt myself when I saw that pop up. ;)

AC

Littlelebowski
04-30-13, 14:55
Either way, I've got to give the man max points for the effortless Borgnine retort. I think I actually hurt myself when I saw that pop up. ;)

AC

Such humor is common at mine, JSantoro's, and Failure2Stop's old unit, LAR (Light Armored Recon).

Army Chief
04-30-13, 14:58
Such humor is common at mine, JSantoro's, and Failure2Stop's old unit, LAR (Light Armored Recon).

Ahh, but it's not merely the commentary; it's the exquisite fluidity. ;)

AC

a0cake
04-30-13, 15:28

So THAT'S why you guys are the way you are. ;)

I spent two weeks driving up and down Highway 1 in a LAV-25 with a USMC LAR Battalion in 2007 (looking for two MIA Army dudes if you remember that debacle).

Anyway, that vehicle is just...I have no words for it really.

Littlelebowski
04-30-13, 15:50
So THAT'S why you guys are the way you are. ;)

I spent two weeks driving up and down Highway 1 in a LAV-25 with a USMC LAR Battalion in 2007 (looking for two MIA Army dudes if you remember that debacle).

Anyway, that vehicle is just...I have no words for it really.

Hopefully the vehicle ran well and the LAR Marines took care of ya.

VooDoo6Actual
04-30-13, 16:05
It's true, my collection of nude Ernest Borgnine photos sure as hell isn't gonna gather itself.

That's messed up & conjures thoughts uglier than a Dumpster fire.

But, funny as heck.

glocktogo
04-30-13, 16:13
Took my girls shooting.

EXCELLENT! :D

You mean like this? :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA-xIssgT-o

SteyrAUG
04-30-13, 17:18

Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmkNksoBaI0)

I try and shoot twice a month but have missed a few with the recent ammo shortages.

I gave up my illusions of being the best a long time ago, simply too many talented shooters out there. Even if I had the time and ammo money I'm not sure I could beat them.

Middle of the pack "average" among regular good shots has been sufficient for me for quite some time.

Some people are Olympic class swimmers, some of us simply know how to swim and will eventually get to the other side of the pool.

Magic_Salad0892
04-30-13, 17:50
Looks like almost all of my favorite posters are in this thread.

LL, the blue shirted shooter in the right; what was he using? It looked like an HK or some sort, but that dude had great recoil control.

munch520
04-30-13, 18:32
This is generally why I don't refer to people more respectfully on the internet than I do in real life.

People in real life realize that you're joking when you call 'em a bastard.

That, and non-verbal cues are more valuable in some cases than the actual words spoken. I'm an ass, but am one with a smile (usually)...that doesn't always come through clear from my keyboard.

Great thread LL, good to meet, shoot, etc. with members (friend and foe alike) much more productive than bickering on the forums (something we are ALL guilty of).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

JSantoro
04-30-13, 18:37
LL, the blue shirted shooter in the right; what was he using? It looked like an HK or some sort, but that dude had great recoil control.

I know him, too, and unless I miss my guess, yeah, that's a P30. That's been his go-to for a bit, now.

I'd bought a sight pusher from him the night prior to that vid, and was asking him some P30 questions when I picked it up...

....because I'd bought a P30 that same day, and needed some pointers. ;)

I like that guy...but I hate that guy, too.

FromMyColdDeadHand
04-30-13, 19:29
Nobody post videos of themselves. I have preconcieved notions of what you all look like and the reality is really depressing me ;)

glocktogo- I though you lived out east?

I tried to AIWB a HK P7. That thing is so ass heavy, and with that vertical orientation and my Dunlop- not a good combo.

Ed L.
04-30-13, 19:33

I'm one of those people who cannot seem to manage AIWB carry. I've tried it with a number of guns and holsters, including a Ludus Magnus holster that is specifically designed for AIWB with a S&W shield. It is still a no-go because:

1. I don't have much space there as I have about 8" from the point of one hipbone to the point of the other.

2. It was uncomfortable having pressure on my lower abdomen area after I eat.

I find the Ludus Magnus holster great for inside waistband carry with the Shield. But just not AIWB.

Sorry to sidetrack this topic to AIWB.

Kenneth
04-30-13, 19:44
Nobody post videos of themselves. I have preconcieved notions of what you all look like and the reality is really depressing me ;)

I tried to AIWB a HK P7. That thing is so ass heavy, and with that vertical orientation and my Dunlop- not a good combo.

I would think a P7 would be a perfect gun for AIWB... I have often thought that the P7 would make the absolute best carry gun.

Ryno12
04-30-13, 20:21
Took my girls shooting.

Cool vids Poly. I checked out your other ones also. I assume that is the range you were telling me about. It would be cool to make that happen sometime. Looks, though, like you may be busy this summer. ;) Maybe you're wife could persuade mine into "accepting" the sport. That is, of course, if they could stop talking about babies. :D

Looks like almost all of my favorite posters are in this thread.

Sorry, I'm late. :meeting:

Littlelebowski
04-30-13, 20:23
I'm one of those people who cannot seem to manage AIWB carry. I've tried it with a number of guns and holsters, including a Ludus Magnus holster that is specifically designed for AIWB with a S&W shield. It is still a no-go because:

1. I don't have much space there as I have about 8" from the point of one hipbone to the point of the other.

2. It was uncomfortable having pressure on my lower abdomen area after I eat.

I find the Ludus Magnus holster great for inside waistband carry with the Shield. But just not AIWB.

Sorry to sidetrack this topic to AIWB.

I don't think that holster is as well designed as any of the ones I listed.

Littlelebowski
04-30-13, 20:24
I know him, too, and unless I miss my guess, yeah, that's a P30. That's been his go-to for a bit, now.

I'd bought a sight pusher from him the night prior to that vid, and was asking him some P30 questions when I picked it up...

....because I'd bought a P30 that same day, and needed some pointers. ;)

I like that guy...but I hate that guy, too.

Correct. How we hatesssss him.

Cincinnatus
04-30-13, 20:46

Thanks for sharing the video. Question: is it not preferable or thought best practice to keep the support hand on the rifle's forearm whilst running? I do not know if not doing so is a "mistake" or not, but it just seems like it would be safer.

Cincinnatus
04-30-13, 20:55
Which LAR btn?

uwe1
04-30-13, 22:36
I don't think that holster is as well designed as any of the ones I listed.

Slightly off topic, but for the JM Custom AIWB, do you have any preference for the split kydex or solid kydex loops?

Also, what ride height is preferred, and why?

I've also heard that the extra tuck is worth it.

GeorgiaBoy
04-30-13, 22:39
Why can't JSantoro be as happy all the time as he is in this thread? :D

glocktogo
05-01-13, 00:10

Nah, just an old fat guy riding a desk in Tulsa, OK. I can still hold my own on the range, but the next day isn't as pleasant as it used to be! :D

glocktogo
05-01-13, 00:15
Thanks for sharing the video. Question: is it not preferable or thought best practice to keep the support hand on the rifle's forearm whilst running? I do not know if not doing so is a "mistake" or not, but it just seems like it would be safer.

I'm not sure about safer, but you can cover ground more quickly that way, particularly with a light rifle. I've even fired one handed with it on the move and not done too bad.

What you will see if you watch closely is that I dropped the muzzle WAY more than I normally would. I normally try to keep the rifle level at sternum height. It was a LONG day and this was at the very end. I was ready for a nap! :eek:

Littlelebowski
05-01-13, 06:49
Which LAR btn?

We weren't all in the bn but I was in 1st, Delta Co.

Littlelebowski
05-01-13, 06:50
Slightly off topic, but for the JM Custom AIWB, do you have any preference for the split kydex or solid kydex loops?

Also, what ride height is preferred, and why?

I've also heard that the extra tuck is worth it.

I don't own nor have I used a JM Custom. I'm very happy with the solid loop on my Shaggy.

Littlelebowski
05-01-13, 06:50

Because General Discussion.

Voodoo_Man
05-01-13, 07:30
Im the guy on the left who keeps finger****ing his too long buttondown shirt.

LL and I definitely do not agree on some things but is all in good fun since we both have the same goal in mind when it comes to firearms and our proficiency with them.

And appendix carry is scary fast, but im fast enough carrying strong side, a good holster goes a long way.

Five_Point_Five_Six
05-01-13, 07:30
Other responsibilities like looking after my 82 year old dad and taking care of his place have kept me from getting out to shoot as often as I'd like.

I'm gonna push to make friday evening after work a trip to the gravel pit.

Ironman8
05-01-13, 07:46
I'd wager that, if we took a dozen guys to the firing line who seemed to constantly be at each other's throats online, they would find a way to genuinely enjoy each other's company by the end of the day; especially if they didn't go into it realizing who they were dealing with. There is just too much room for misinterpretation in this format. No way to discern tone. No eye contact, and no innate compulsion to give the unseen guy the benefit of the doubt. Recognizing this, we should strive to see these little conflicts for what they truly are, and learn to laugh them off and move on. I doubt very seriously that anyone here actually wishes ill on another member, and in the end, the reality of the situation these days is that we need each other.

Back to more relevant discussion. Sorry.

AC

As always AC, you word things eloquently and force me to reality check myself. Thanks.

I'll admit that there are a couple of guys in this thread who I've butted heads with (you know who you are) over petty crap that I'm sure wouldn't even be an issue in person. I try to not take things too seriously online, but sometimes let human nature get the better of me. I'll take the high road and offer my apologies to those who I've been out of line with. I'll work on that. We may see things differently, and I can't promise we won't disagree on some issues, but as AC said, I'm sure we'd happily hit the range and grab a beer afterwards with no ill feelings.

Hope to see some of you guys out at the range/class someday.

Littlelebowski
05-01-13, 07:46
LL and I definitely do not agree on some things but is all in good fun since we both have the same goal in mind when it comes to firearms and our proficiency with them.

Don't forget that I'm anti LE :D

ReaperAZ
05-01-13, 08:09
Having read the thread an completely agreeing with the the premiss of it, I have taken it upon myself to offer a day at the range with a few guys on a local car board. These two constantly go at it online. Both are great people in person but can be a tad misunderstood when behind the keyboard. Catching someones emotion online can be challenging to say the least and they are both guilty of not only taking things too far, but also of totally missing the mark and interpreting what's been typed in the wrong way. So the good in me wants to get these guys out to the range and have them bury the hatchet. Besides, it will give me a chance to test those 77 SMK loads I made up. So on my day off this Friday I told them to meet me at Starbucks and be ready to have a good day. So thanks to LL for the inspiration.

JSantoro
05-01-13, 09:37

Whatever makes you think that, in the process of being my most dickish, I'm not positively ebullient....? :p

VMI-MO has hosted a couple of Range Days, as seen in the Virginia Area Training Group members that were really well-run and really fun (and messy!), without being scheduled like Russian trains. Disparate experience levels + lots of cross-talk between them = lots of names put to faces, things learned up and down the chain, and just a good time had by all.

Even the day that there were 4 of us clearing trees/brush IOT expand that space for some greater distances.... Wait, what, we all brought carbines, about 300 rounds, steel and paper-target stands...? What're the CHANCES!?

uwe1
05-01-13, 09:40
I don't own nor have I used a JM Custom. I'm very happy with the solid loop on my Shaggy.

My error. I re-read and saw that you were writing about JRC, not JMC.

Voodoo_Man
05-01-13, 09:47
Don't forget that I'm anti LE :D

Ohh yea big time

Lolll

Safetyhit
05-01-13, 10:11
As always AC, you word things eloquently and force me to reality check myself. Thanks.

Happened to me more times than I can count.

I'll admit that there are a couple of guys in this thread who I've butted heads with (you know who you are) over petty crap that I'm sure wouldn't even be an issue in person. I try to not take things too seriously online, but sometimes let human nature get the better of me. I'll take the high road and offer my apologies to those who I've been out of line with. I'll work on that. We may see things differently, and I can't promise we won't disagree on some issues, but as AC said, I'm sure we'd happily hit the range and grab a beer afterwards with no ill feelings.

Since I may be one of those people (hate to jump to conclusions here), your apology is graciously accepted and the gesture fully reciprocated. :thank_you2:

This will be disappointing for SHIVAN though, being he said likes the drama and all. :p

Littlelebowski
05-01-13, 10:24
Ohh yea big time

Lolll

Our hatred of open carry unites us :D

Littlelebowski
05-01-13, 10:25
My error. I re-read and saw that you were writing about JRC, not JMC.

For what it's worth, I'm told that the JM very closely resembles the Shaggy. You could probably do a decent comparison with the pics posted online.

Alaskapopo
05-01-13, 11:27
We always need to remember that we gravitated to this site for the common interests of firearms, tactics, and equipment. That all seems to fall away sometimes and it makes me sad to see how we (as a collective membership) treat one another when there is a disagreement.

Excellent post and good reminder. Looks like a good time was had by all. Thanks for the breath of fresh air my friend.

I agree at the end of the day with all the disagreement we all have to remember that if we are here we are all basically on the same side.

Pat

Ironman8
05-01-13, 13:14
Happened to me more times than I can count.

Since I may be one of those people (hate to jump to conclusions here), your apology is graciously accepted and the gesture fully reciprocated. :thank_you2:

This will be disappointing for SHIVAN though, being he said likes the drama and all. :p

Glad to be on the same page ;)

theblackknight
05-01-13, 14:50
I have a JM and I like it, but I've never had any of the others to compare

munch520
05-01-13, 19:00

I have done the same thing - never meant anything personal by it, likely got caught at a bad moment, acted like an idiot, etc. etc. etc. I want to convey my apologies as well to anyone I've gotten short with. And I agree in that I feel we'd all be buddies on the line :meeting:

Army Chief
05-01-13, 21:06
I've seen a lot of big boy behavior here today. As one of the dudes charged with herding the masses when they stampede around here, you have no idea how encouraging that is to witness.

I'd take what Pat said earlier a step further: we are, without a doubt, all on the same side where it counts.

Just sayin.'

Thanks,
AC

Five_Point_Five_Six
05-01-13, 21:32
If you guys would just all agree with my point of view on everything, we could all get along just fine. :)

uwe1
05-01-13, 22:05
I have a JM and I like it, but I've never had any of the others to compare

Standard height?

After struggling with the Raven VG2 at a covert carry class, I've decided to invest in a purpose built AIWB holster.

glocktogo
05-02-13, 00:01

Perfectly stated and I offer my apologies as well to those I've offended. I can be a pretty spirited "debater" when the subject is close to heart. I just need to remind myself that this isn't personal, before clicking submit. :no:

Honu
05-02-13, 14:20
I've been trying to stay away from GD since I usually end up in a war with someone whose mind can't be changed and who also doesn't want to settle things via a postal match.

looks like a awesome time :)

agree about getting out shooting being human to each other etc..
and when most would meet face to face get along great
NOBODY agrees on %100 of things !!!

its not about the other guy has to change their mind its that BOTH sides have to realize its OK for others to have another view and be OK with it
thinking one side has to change their mind is being short sighted and you become the other person then :)

as far as arguing ? I dont do sports but my buddies who do argue about what team is best all the time and wont budge :)

also realize most folks even argue with their wife about things and dont see eye to eye on everything !
most best friends dont see eye to eye on everything

tb-av
05-02-13, 14:44
also realize most folks even argue with their wife about things and dont see eye to eye on everything !

Yeah,, that always works out real well......although... now that I think about it...that too often ends in... "I'm going shooting"

Stangman
05-02-13, 19:45
A little late to the thread, but

http://www.ski-epic.com/gifs/g007_citizen_kane_slow_clap.gif

One of the best threads / reminders I've seen in quite some time.

Littlelebowski
05-25-13, 20:23
Know what else is fun? Building a private range with friends you met from forums and then shooting a friend's full auto, suppressed SR16 :D

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/2494/image8cu.png

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/57/image4wh.png

one
05-25-13, 22:33
Our hatred of open carry unites us :D

Now I don't feel alone in the world!

orionz06
05-26-13, 13:37
Know what else is fun? Building a private range with friends you met from forums and then shooting a friend's full auto, suppressed SR16 :D

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/2494/image8cu.png

[i mg]http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/57/image4wh.png[/img]

Is that the new Stag carbine? Looks baller.

rojocorsa
05-26-13, 19:13
If you AIWB, do you need to get pants that are a waist-size bigger or something like that?

I know next to nothing about carry, because CA. But I have always been intrigued by appendix. In fact, I only really know two guys that do it (LL is one of them; he even introduced the topic to me on a different forum a few years ago) and both of these guys swear by it.

NeoNeanderthal
05-26-13, 19:17
I have found that when i carry IWB at 3:00 I need one size (2 inches) up in waist size. However when carrying AIWB I dont need nearly as much room. I can get away with wearing my standard size pants. When carrying @ 3oclock wearing my standard size i feel like i'm gonna throw up.

Dont tell anyone, but sometimes when i only have smaller pants clean i wear AIWB, instead of doing laundry. Not very tacticool, i know.

orionz06
05-26-13, 19:43
AIWB does not require any additional room for me, any other IWB position does.

JSantoro
05-26-13, 21:42
I'd be wearing 36 waist pants with room to spare...if it weren't for the birthin' hips. :D

So, 38s it is, ultimately meaning the pants I wear are already sized for IWB carry.

The AIWB holster is laying against a flat(er) part of the body than the hip. A belt has to traverse extra space at the front and back of a lot of holsters worn 2-4 oclock, where it kinda teeter-totters over a sharper curve or point.

Been a good weekend so far. Bought a P30 V3 a couple weeks back, re-learning a DA/SA trigger is bearing fruit. Helped a guy figure out the RMR on his pistol had upgefuched adjusters; saved him wasting more ammo trying to zero it, AND without cutting his legs out from under him in front of the girl he was doing a crap job of "teaching"...didn't want to Glock-block the poor guy.

6 other Firearms Good Samaritan moments, too...all them positive waves, I'm gonna have to do something horrible to somebody to right the balance. :p

duece71
05-26-13, 21:57
A good reminder on what its all about. Good video, Tres Hombres I thought you guys might be getting ready to do a little jig or line dance or something.

SeriousStudent
05-27-13, 01:17
........ Bought a P30 V3 a couple weeks back, re-learning a DA/SA trigger is bearing fruit. .......

If you do not mind me asking, what made you personally chose the V3 over the LEM trigger?

I've done a lot of reading on the subject, and will probably hate myself for diving into the HK support system. But the P30 is really, really starting to look very attractive after decades with the Glock 17.

If you would not mind sharing a bit about your decision making, I'd be very appreciative.

Thanks.

C4IGrant
05-27-13, 08:57
Been a good weekend so far. Bought a P30 V3 a couple weeks back, re-learning a DA/SA trigger is bearing fruit. Helped a guy figure out the RMR on his pistol had upgefuched adjusters; saved him wasting more ammo trying to zero it, AND without cutting his legs out from under him in front of the girl he was doing a crap job of "teaching"...didn't want to Glock-block the poor guy.

6 other Firearms Good Samaritan moments, too...all them positive waves, I'm gonna have to do something horrible to somebody to right the balance. :p

Funny you say that about the P30. I was shooting one of my uber rare 92G-SD's and "enjoying" that first DA trigger pull. Like you, I think it will pay off later when I move back to one of my normal training guns.

C4

Voodoo_Man
05-27-13, 09:07
When I start carrying appendix, and get some reps in.

I want a rematch.

Littlelebowski
05-27-13, 12:02
When I start carrying appendix, and get some reps in.

I want a rematch.

ON! Polish up your jackboots and no more "wardrobe malfunction" excuses :D

Lemme know here or offline about which holster you choose. I'm evaluating the Dark Star Gear one and it's about perfect but the Shaggy is phenomenal too.

JSantoro
05-27-13, 12:14
If you do not mind me asking, what made you personally chose the V3 over the LEM trigger?

I read the question as "What happened to you!?" (bear with me, this is gonna be GOLD, Jerry! GOLD...)

The answer is: What happens to ANY man? A woman, that's what. :D

Taught The Henchwoman how to shoot pistols. She took to it like a fish to water. She bought her own M&P9, which is what I taught her on, but she got the lemoniest of lemons; ditched that POS and picked up an HK P30 V3, despite my eyebrow being cocked up into (what used to be) my hairline. She's good with it....scary-good, so I shut my big damned mouth. ;)

She lives in another state, visits frequently. I put aside my hard-line Sexual Equality stance ("It's the 21st freaking Century. Do it your damned self, woman!") and purchased one myself so that she'd have HER gun to shoot when she's here...because I'm a caring nurturer like that.

In my head, it made sense for me to put a DA/SA gun in my stable, anyway, to hopefully get smarter on trigger manipulations, as Grant is speaking to.

Turns out....*sigh* I really like this thing.

Why not a LEM? Suffice to say that, now that I've learned couple of things about pistols in the last several years, and developed away from what used to be a "DA/SA is stoopd!" outlook...

...I simply don't know why not. I now have a slightly better understanding as to why such would be desirable, in that it's more than strictly intellectual knowledge.

Plus...I'm not sure the woman would let me jack with "her" gun... :sad:

Voodoo_Man
05-27-13, 12:35
ON! Polish up your jackboots and no more "wardrobe malfunction" excuses :D

Lemme know here or offline about which holster you choose. I'm evaluating the Dark Star Gear one and it's about perfect but the Shaggy is phenomenal too.
Nothing secret, ill be either using a dark star or a vanguard 2.

In recent training I've been 1.3x on m shot, from buzzer, 3 oclock iwb from concealment at 7y A zone. I can do faster but my accuracy suffers, and I'm not playing guessing games.

Next f2s class we will go at it, ;)

Littlelebowski
05-27-13, 12:43
Nothing secret, ill be either using a dark star or a vanguard 2.

In recent training I've been 1.3x on m shot, from buzzer, 3 oclock iwb from concealment at 7y A zone. I can do faster but my accuracy suffers, and I'm not playing guessing games.

Next f2s class we will go at it, ;)

I only time myself on 3x5 cards at that distance.

The Vanguard 2 is worthless for anything other than carry unless you want everyone else to wait on you as you reattach it to the pistol and then shove the holstered gun in your pants.

We should do a baconsurvival range day again.

Voodoo_Man
05-27-13, 13:03
I only time myself on 3x5 cards at that distance.

The Vanguard 2 is worthless for anything other than carry unless you want everyone else to wait on you as you reattach it to the pistol and then shove the holstered gun in your pants.

We should do a baconsurvival range day again.

For classes I agree its a wait thing, but for carry its invisible.

Rather do a class than just a range day

SeriousStudent
05-27-13, 13:12
Jsantoro - I completely understand. Thanks for the reply.

And if the only accommodation you have made is buying an expensive Teutonic Vundernine, you have escaped cheaply. I am told by my daughter that you cannot purchase a satisfactory pair of shoes or a purse for the price of a P30.

Littlelebowski
05-27-13, 13:13
For classes I agree its a wait thing, but for carry its invisible.

Rather do a class than just a range day

I find dedicated, purpose built AIWB holsters far more comfortable and easier to conceal.

I'd love to do a class too but I'm waiting on this kid to start sleeping through the night. Keep me updated offline on your training schedule.

orionz06
05-28-13, 21:58
Funny you say that about the P30. I was shooting one of my uber rare 92G-SD's and "enjoying" that first DA trigger pull. Like you, I think it will pay off later when I move back to one of my normal training guns.

C4

Humblebrag!

JSantoro
05-28-13, 22:45
I am told by my daughter that you cannot purchase a satisfactory pair of shoes or a purse for the price of a P30.

:lol: I had a holster and mag pouches made for her that matches certain shoes. Gotta be a universal mystery for all men, the shoe thing...like there's somehow not enough mysteries already...

In a further fit of "Why the blazes NOT...," I'll be shooting the thing in my first USPSA match this weekend. Only just got a regulation holster today, so I'll have slightly more than zero amount of viable practice with it.

Should be interesting.

SeriousStudent
05-28-13, 23:08
I hope the leather was from a highly-endangered species. It makes for a faster drawstroke, of course.

Someone whose opinions I respect a great deal wrote an article about using a P30 with the LEM as a threat management tool, switching to that from Glocks. Not a gunfighting tool, but a threat management tool as a law enforcement officer.

It's interesting to me, because about 30 years ago I switched from a DA/SA Sig 226 to a Glock 17. I've read a fair number of people recently doing what you and Grant mentioned - working a DA trigger to get better across multiple systems.

I've thought long and hard about doing the same thing, but the distance on the DA pull for a Sig or Beretta is just too long for me. I have wee stubby digits. Hence the interest in the LEM.

If you have a moment after the match, I'd be interested in any observations you care to make.

Thanks.

orionz06
05-28-13, 23:10
:lol: I had a holster and mag pouches made for her that matches certain shoes.

Sort of barbecue gun?

JSantoro
05-29-13, 09:38
I had to look up the term. Surprised I've not run across it before...

Nah, she developed a liking for Commander-length 1911s, all on her own. Nothing ornate, unless one of them being a Nighthawk counts.

Ironman8
05-29-13, 10:01
:lol: I had a holster and mag pouches made for her that matches certain shoes. Gotta be a universal mystery for all men, the shoe thing...like there's somehow not enough mysteries already...

HA! I guess I can count my blessings that I got away with just getting my Michael Kors wearing wife a plain jane G26 instead of the required "cute/matching" variant. :haha:

SeriousStudent
05-29-13, 11:56
I had to look up the term. Surprised I've not run across it before...

See also: Church gun.

My last BBQ gun was a Colt 6" Ultimate Stainless Python. A local bootmaker made a grey sharkskin holster for it, with a matching belt and speedloader carrier.

Very handy pistol. A great shooter, and you could also use it as a shaving mirror, or signal low-flying aircraft with it.

It was my original multitasker.

JSantoro
05-29-13, 21:31
Ironman, The Henchwoman made her firearms purchases on her own, so I'm fortunate to only have to fret over ancillary equipment. Thankfully, texting her to send me a photo of her favorite pair of shoes (for color-matching the holster material; I can buy my OWN heels, TYVM...) wasn't too out of the ordinary. I'll entertain no queries as to the nature of the photos I usually demand... ;)

I suffixed the request with "....and don't ask questions, just do it."

I was unable to object to the response too much, because "I have more than one favorite pair!!" clearly isn't a question.

I did, however, bellow @$#*% at the top of my lungs before debasing myself by asking for the Top 5.

Endstate: "I love my holster!"

"You'd BETTER....!" :mad: