PDA

View Full Version : Simplydynamic Inc In The House

SIMPLYDYNAMIC
07-12-06, 02:18
Where the hell have I been! Nice forum.... glad to be here, it seems like a good place to get away from the retards... I mean the weapons/mindset fundamentaly challanged...

Robb Jensen
07-12-06, 03:55
Aloha Travis!

M4arc
07-12-06, 05:08
Yeah, where have you been? :p

Voodoochild
07-12-06, 07:38
There goes the neighborhood... I suppose your here to show off all those slick ass rifles of yours. Oh and just for fun I am sure we havent heard this one in a while. What's up with the Blackwater sniper video? Where is it?

VA_Dinger
07-12-06, 09:55
Welcome aboard.

LukeMacGillie
07-12-06, 10:59
So your saying that your not selling 10 digit grids to where you peed last year to keyboard commandos on BowWowKom? LOL

Welcome aborde'

imported_C4IGrant
07-12-06, 12:35
Welcome!

C4

SuicideHz
07-12-06, 14:31
hey bra!

Silly Hawaiians...

-Wes-
07-13-06, 04:03
You mean a "Ka'ma'aina".

Silly Haoles...

DM1975
07-13-06, 08:26
Welcome to the getaway... Oh, and since we are gettin all Hawaiian Shaka Bra...

Hawkeye
07-13-06, 09:37
And here I thought this was to be a respectable establishment.

Rmplstlskn
07-13-06, 12:33
You mean a "Ka'ma'aina".

Silly Haoles...

+1
Welcome T.

Your "trainees" are probably heading to the Gulf and Mediterranean I assume... :D Fill is in with what you can...

Rmpl :)

223Rem
07-13-06, 13:29
It's only a matter of time until the masses (really do not want to disrespect those who are actually mentally challanged) get here with their generic "which is better?" or "brand X versus brand Y" posts.

imported_C4IGrant
07-13-06, 17:19
It's only a matter of time until the masses (really do not want to disrespect those who are actually mentally challanged) get here with their generic "which is better?" or "brand X versus brand Y" posts.

Those types of discussions really never bothered me as we all have our favorites and like to discuss the virtues of each.

I am just counting the days till the airsoft kids find us! :eek:

C4

M4arc
07-13-06, 17:25

As long as they can discuss the merits of the various brands in a civil matter and stick to facts, specs and first hand personal experience they'll be fine ;)

Lumpy196
07-13-06, 17:30
T-man!

SuicideHz
07-14-06, 21:29
Those types of discussions really never bothered me as we all have our favorites and like to discuss the virtues of each.

I am just counting the days till the airsoft kids find us! :eek:

C4

Oh, so that's the reason Airsoft Atlanta doesn't have a banner yet!?! :D

PossumKop
07-14-06, 23:06
Welcome... I caught your Blackwater Aviation vid as well as a couple other Blackwater vids the other night. OUTSTANDING!!!!

SIMPLYDYNAMIC
07-18-06, 20:18
HEY CUT THE HAWAIAN SHIT!!! :D I cant stand it here not much longer and Ill be home in AZ!!

Thanks Guys glad to be here......
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y65/simplydynamic/IMG_3948.jpg

Voodoochild
07-19-06, 12:50
So do you have a website? Just curious. As for the picture is that for your upcoming trading cards. You know the BlackWater Sniper Action cards. Just kidding man so are you out of the Corps now.

Robb Jensen
07-19-06, 14:29
HEY CUT THE HAWAIAN SHIT!!! :D I cant stand it here not much longer and Ill be home in AZ!!

Thanks Guys glad to be here......
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y65/simplydynamic/IMG_3948.jpg

Yeah, yeah! Quitchabitchin' I lived there from 1980-83 when I was a kid (dad was stationed at K-bay 3/3 Weapons Co.) I went to 7th grade at a private school not far, probably with in 1.5 miles of where you live Trav. It did get old pretty quickly living there since there's only so much to do and the islands only 100miles all the way around.

Cool pic by the way bro. You have to give me some lessons on my XT Rebel 8Meg. I think my biggest problem is I need some good lenses.

SIMPLYDYNAMIC
07-19-06, 22:35
So do you have a website? Just curious. As for the picture is that for your upcoming trading cards. You know the BlackWater Sniper Action cards. Just kidding man so are you out of the Corps now.

website is on the way... should be done very soon... never thought of the training cards...hmmmmmm......;)

PossumKop
07-19-06, 23:01
Trading cards would be neat, but they are not my thing. I do want one of those hats though.

SIMPLYDYNAMIC
07-19-06, 23:46
Yeah, yeah! Quitchabitchin' I lived there from 1980-83 when I was a kid (dad was stationed at K-bay 3/3 Weapons Co.) I went to 7th grade at a private school not far, probably with in 1.5 miles of where you live Trav. It did get old pretty quickly living there since there's only so much to do and the islands only 100miles all the way around.

Cool pic by the way bro. You have to give me some lessons on my XT Rebel 8Meg. I think my biggest problem is I need some good lenses.

ya but shooting here sucks!!! no open ranges to do my own thing I have been locking on the marine corps base and skoafeild barraks to do training, and you know what a pain military ranges are to work.

Ya with Cannon its all about the Lenses, they put all their Technology into their lenses but for shooting and general pics this is the best all around lens, this is what I use on my D-10 and rebel
Canon Zoom Super Wide Angle EF-S 17-85mm f/4-5.6 IS USM Autofocus Lens
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y65/simplydynamic/cn1785usmis.jpg
or if you dont need the 17mm for really wide angle then you cango with this:
Canon 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 USM Image Stabilizer Lens
one, its still 28mm which is plenty wide but also bumps up the zoom to 135mm
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y65/simplydynamic/cn28135isusmg.jpg

-Wes-
07-20-06, 02:18
Hey gotm4,
You didn't go to Windward Prep did you? That's the only private school I can think of near the base. I was there from 83-88. My Mother used to teach there too.

Travis, one place you can always go is out to sea. My buddy and I used to drag a few lines out a couple miles, throw some targets in the water and have at it. With any luck we'd also have an Ono or some Mahi Mahi to bring back.

SIMPLYDYNAMIC
07-20-06, 03:44
Thats funny you say that I was just thinking that the other day when I was fishing. I was thinking of building a 35gal palstic drum bottom weighted bouy and prop a target on it... it would be great for unstable platform/moving target drills!

Robb Jensen
07-20-06, 03:54
Hey gotm4,
You didn't go to Windward Prep did you? That's the only private school I can think of near the base. I was there from 83-88. My Mother used to teach there too.

I went to Redemption Academy. It was a very small school.

SuicideHz
07-20-06, 10:29
Travis- so you are saying I may actually be able to visit you in the future? Hopefully you can teach a retard like me how to really handle my rifle and shoot!

I'd have never been able to visit you in HI, bra!

-Wes-
07-20-06, 11:56
I went to Redemption Academy. It was a very small school.

Ah, forgot about that one. I know the name but can't remember where it was.

Travis, do you have a boat? Kbay has a ramp to use, then just go out the Crash Boat Channel, to the Sampan Channel, and head straight out past Mokumanu. I used to troll along the ledge out there towards Mokumanu, we called that the "Ono run".

Only place I can think of that you might be able to get away with shooting is out on the North Shore up in the mountains.

Does Kokohead range suck? I remember it being pretty empty for the most part. Grew up Skeet shooting out there.

Robb Jensen
07-20-06, 20:52
When are you coming out with hats (flexfit) and shirts bro? Actually
I want an nice Aloha shirt for a summer concealed carry cover garment.

Voodoochild
07-20-06, 21:23
website is on the way... should be done very soon... never thought of the training cards...hmmmmmm......;)

Hey that was my idea Patent pending ;) ...Of course we could work out a deal..Say maybe a hat and t-shirt :D . Otherwise I reserve the patent..

SIMPLYDYNAMIC
07-21-06, 03:22
Ah, forgot about that one. I know the name but can't remember where it was.

Travis, do you have a boat? Kbay has a ramp to use, then just go out the Crash Boat Channel, to the Sampan Channel, and head straight out past Mokumanu. I used to troll along the ledge out there towards Mokumanu, we called that the "Ono run".

Only place I can think of that you might be able to get away with shooting is out on the North Shore up in the mountains.

Does Kokohead range suck? I remember it being pretty empty for the most part. Grew up Skeet shooting out there.

Ya I have plenty of Zodiaks at work!!! :D but i have freind with one and we might check that out... I live on the canal in Kailua boat ramps right there.

As for Kokohead, its great for bench shooting and bulls eye, but the guy who runs the range is an anti-american/anti military and it is miserable to shoot there with that guy. I stay over at the Combat ranges other wise I would end up doing an NRD drill on him. comabt ranges are great but the only problem is scheduling them.

SIMPLYDYNAMIC
07-21-06, 03:27
When are you coming out with hats (flexfit) and shirts bro? Actually
I want an nice Aloha shirt for a summer concealed carry cover garment.

Soon the website should be back up tomorrow and If there is interest I will throw some hats, T's and Polos on there. I like the SDI Aloha shirt idea! hmmm

M4arc
07-21-06, 06:17
Soon the website should be back up tomorrow and If there is interest I will throw some hats, T's and Polos on there. I like the SDI Aloha shirt idea! hmmm

Mark me down for a polo!

Voodoochild
07-21-06, 08:09
mark me down for a hat and t-shirt.

SIMPLYDYNAMIC
07-21-06, 19:12
Heres one of the Hats...simple... nothing fancey...Yet.
Oh and of course my new Barrel from Steve@ADCO
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y65/simplydynamic/SDISPR.jpg

Chris
07-21-06, 21:28
Good stuff, there better be large sizes for those of us with non-standard melons! ADCO aces it again, nice stick. Has that front sight block been painted?

Robb Jensen
07-21-06, 22:32
Heres one of the Hats...simple... nothing fancey...Yet.
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y65/simplydynamic/SDISPR.jpg

Cool brother, is mine on the way? :D

SIMPLYDYNAMIC
07-22-06, 03:34
Chris: No just got silly with the CLP...

Robb: Ya man, dont worry your first on the list, I have a batch brewing up, plus I have some long sleeve range shirts with Simply Dynamic Tactical down the sleeve and some other stuff on them coming soon...

Rmplstlskn
07-22-06, 22:03
I noticed the SPACER BLOCK on the ARMS Bipod mount... That might solve a rail mounting dilema I have between the occasional Harris bipod use an the permanetly mounted light... The two do not co-exist peacefully...

Thanks for the idea! I have one sitting in the parts box, just never thought of it on the bipod mount, just for the Aimpoint...

Rmpl

SIMPLYDYNAMIC
07-23-06, 01:52
glad the idea helps... one day I looked in my parts box and had like 10 of those ARMS vertical grips and I took them apart and gutted the Harris and bolted the two directly together and it works out great.

by the way broke in the barrel on that thing and shot a few groups with it.... here is 2 groups...I even was rushing to get these in becasue the range was shuting down...
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y65/simplydynamic/DSC01839.jpg

Theres a quote out there "I forget the author"....

If there is to be war...let it be now...in my time, so that in the future my children may be safe....

But then I thought about it, and said......ahhh screw it better safe than sorry....

Jr. on the range... maybe he'll beat my record one day;)
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y65/simplydynamic/travspr.jpg

SIMPLYDYNAMIC
07-28-06, 04:50
Website is now up for those that have been interested.
http://www.sditactical.com
Thanks,
Travis

Rmplstlskn
07-28-06, 19:32
Website is now up for those that have been interested.
http://www.sditactical.com
Thanks,
Travis

Travis, the web site looks great! Very well done and easy to navigate...

However, as a professional, I know you want that shown in your web site as well, and since it is new and just made live, there are some SPELLING and PUNCTUATION errors I have noticed. Most of them were in the "SDI Mission" and "Instructors" sections. In addition, the FONT used in "Instructors" for the quotes, a form of script, is very hard to read. There are better fonts that look like handwritten script that will improve the readability.

Needless to say, they need to be fixed to maintain the professional image you desire.

If you want, I can list the errors for you or pass them to your web guy/gal...

Rmpl :D

SIMPLYDYNAMIC
07-28-06, 19:52
Ya man, I know I know! its the operator coming out in me. Its been a pain learning the web building process for the first time and I was just trying to get something out there... I have been fixing little by little.... but if you want to help...you are totally welcome!...plus I know your a wiz at this stuff anyways

Thanks brother

Rmplstlskn
07-29-06, 00:29
Ya man, I know I know! its the operator coming out in me. Its been a pain learning the web building process for the first time and I was just trying to get something out there... I have been fixing little by little.... but if you want to help...you are totally welcome!...plus I know your a wiz at this stuff anyways

Thanks brother

I'm an OPERATOR of a different sort... :)

I sent Part 1 to you via the admin email adress. Send me an IM with a better email address if admin is not direct to you...

BTW, that ARMS riser block on the bipod trick worked GREAT! No more clearance issues... easy on and off, even with the light mounted.

Rmpl

Voodoochild
07-30-06, 21:25
Damn I go away for a week and Travis put's up a website. Very nice site Travis I like the BIO's didnt know that much about you but now I do. Looks like you and your operators are some kick ass High speed guys. If you ever get back towards VA to do any classes let me know I would be honored to learn from you and your operators. Although I am just a lowly civilian.

SIMPLYDYNAMIC
07-30-06, 23:42
Thanks,
the bio's will get better as soon as my other guys get back from overseas.

Oh and dont be so hard on yourself... even lonely civilians may have to kill someone some day!:D
I will definitly let you guys know when Im in your neck of the woods, or if you guys want to get something going...then just let me know.

Voodoochild
07-31-06, 07:28
I can pretty much gaurantee that there are quite a few people in the VA area that would love to get something going with you and your company. I am sure the other VA members will chime in.

Chris
07-31-06, 08:30
<-Have guns, will travel to learn.

Hardgear, LLC
07-31-06, 17:03
Travis,

long time bro...hope all is well with you.

Bomber

Rmplstlskn
07-31-06, 23:04
I will definitly let you guys know when Im in your neck of the woods, or if you guys want to get something going...then just let me know.

Flying you in to VA from Hawaii and back again would cost some $$$. It sounds like you will be in the States sometime soon anyways...

Any AAR's to tell?

Rmpl

-Wes-
08-01-06, 00:07
I recognize one of the Instructors, Tucker. Never met him, his wife was best friends with my girlfriend at the time. . . Small world.

9x19
08-01-06, 16:54
The website looks great, Travis.

SIMPLYDYNAMIC
08-02-06, 03:19
--Wow! whats up VA crew!
--Hey BON!...thanks fpr the comps
--Bomber...whats up my freind!

--Robert, Dont worry about flying me anywhere (unless you want too):D haha New Zealand would be nice...
I will be in Quantico soon for some advance Breecher stuff so I will let you guys know and I would be more than happy to run something for you guys...still have to make up for the last one!

John_Wayne777
08-02-06, 06:47
Where the hell have I been! Nice forum.... glad to be here, it seems like a good place to get away from the retards... I mean the weapons/mindset fundamentaly challanged...

It's not nice to pick on "special" people, you know....

Robb Jensen
08-02-06, 07:03
It's not nice to pick on "special" people, you know....

Welcome JW!

Voodoochild
08-02-06, 07:15
--Wow! whats up VA crew!

--Robert, Dont worry about flying me anywhere (unless you want too):D haha New Zealand would be nice...
I will be in Quantico soon for some advance Breecher stuff so I will let you guys know and I would be more than happy to run something for you guys...still have to make up for the last one!

Travis let me know when you will be in the Quantico area I live maybe 10 minutes from there in Stafford. I would be honored to buy you a beer or two..

Hardgear, LLC
08-02-06, 22:06
--Wow! whats up VA crew!

Travis,

The shop should be open by the time you come back to the eastern mainland. Although I'm a little over an hour from Quantico, mi casa su casa.

Bomber

Voodoochild
08-03-06, 11:28
Travis,

The shop should be open by the time you come back to the eastern mainland. Although I'm a little over an hour from Quantico, mi casa su casa.

Bomber

We need details of this shop you mention....You cant just dangle the carrot out there like that.

Hardgear, LLC
08-03-06, 11:37
We need details of this shop you mention....You cant just dangle the carrot out there like that.

Thanks for the interest. I have a request into site staff to see if I can post up some information.

Hardgear

Rmplstlskn
08-04-06, 10:03

Just give the VA crew as much heads up as possible and we will see what can be thrown together...

You have lots of friends here, so interest is not a problem...

Rmpl

MudBug
08-07-06, 23:29

<SNIP>

Wait, you live in AZ?

SDI isn't being run out of AZ is it?

1Gunner
08-08-06, 12:20
HEY...what up Travis...and the majority of you I have met!!!!

SIMPLYDYNAMIC
08-10-06, 03:18
Wait, you live in AZ?

SDI isn't being run out of AZ is it?

Yes SDI is a AZ corp, but No Im a mobile training team and unfortunatley living temp out of HI right now, but will be setting up shop in Scottsdale area when I return in about 2 years.

Rmplstlskn
08-10-06, 07:07
HEY...what up Travis...and the majority of you I have met!!!!

Hey 1Gunner, welcome to the fold...

Rmpl

Bulldog1967
08-10-06, 08:46
Hey Travis,

Glad to see your tansition to HI went well, soory you had to leave the Commonwealth though!

Semper Fi Devil Dawg!

Matt G

SIMPLYDYNAMIC
08-13-06, 04:06
Ya buddy,

but Ill be back....:D

Long Rifle Tactical
08-13-06, 12:15
Hey Travis!

Glad to hear you are doing good, we may be in Hilo at Christmas.

SIMPLYDYNAMIC
08-17-06, 04:21
Hey Mark!

that will be nice to get away from that weather! Well let me know if you make it over to Ohau! or let me know if you need any advice on where to go there...if its your first time.

Long Rifle Tactical
08-20-06, 11:41
Hey Mark!

that will be nice to get away from that weather! Well let me know if you make it over to Ohau! or let me know if you need any advice on where to go there...if its your first time.

Will do!

Not sure yet but the Mrs. family is from Hilo and we go back for Christmas, Oahu trip is not a problem.

Drn fine website you have Bro!

SIMPLYDYNAMIC
08-25-06, 19:31
finnally Got her done!!! THE NAJAF SNIPER RIFLE!
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y65/simplydynamic/Blackwatersniperrifle.jpg

Voodoochild
08-25-06, 19:33
We need specs..I vote for this picture to be posted in the AR picture thread..

SIMPLYDYNAMIC
08-25-06, 19:45
thanks man, it is in the thread it has its own...

All Bushmaster Rifle (just like the one I used over there)
Bushy 20"1/7 standard Govt profile
ARMS 59M
2 stage Match trigger.

The lower was given to me by Blackwater as a gift for that combat action.
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y65/simplydynamic/IMG_4087.jpg

Voodoochild
08-25-06, 19:51
Yeah I just saw that. Maybe I should pay more attention. Sweet looking rifle Travis and thank you for your service with BlackWater and with the USMC.

Robb Jensen
08-25-06, 20:15
thanks man, it is in the thread it has its own...

All Bushmaster Rifle (just like the one I used over there)
Bushy 20"1/7 standard Govt profile
ARMS 59M
2 stage Match trigger.

The lower was given to me by Blackwater as a gift for that combat action.

That's a FN 20" 1/7 Gov't profile you got from me bro!..........where's my hat? ;)

SIMPLYDYNAMIC
08-25-06, 22:18
That's a FN 20" 1/7 Gov't profile you got from me bro!..........where's my hat? ;)

No actually its a Bushy! I used your FN on another build that I have coming up pretty soon! I am working on the apperal situation and then I will get them out

Bulldog1967
08-25-06, 22:20
The Mahdi Army Haji Popper!

Semper Fi.

SIMPLYDYNAMIC
08-25-06, 22:39
I like that......has sort of a ring to it!

John_Wayne777
08-26-06, 08:07
That's a nice rifle. You could probably make a fortune selling a special run of them.

It's just a darn shame you didn't get to put your crosshairs on that bastard Al Sadr....

Hardgear, LLC
08-26-06, 18:02
That's a nice rifle. You could probably make a fortune selling a special run of them.

It's just a darn shame you didn't get to put your crosshairs on that bastard Al Sadr....

Travis,

If you do that, I'll transfer the rifles to VA members for free.

Bomber

Hardgear, LLC
08-26-06, 18:04

Travis,

If you do that, I'll transfer the rifles to VA members for free.....I mean for one hat :D .

Bomber

SIMPLYDYNAMIC
08-27-06, 02:16
Alright you cats...dont give me any ideas here....

But......Dont think I could, BW would be touchy on that one... (someone else putting their logo on someone elses guns) and if I ask them to do it they would want a pretty penny I bet.

have to look into that one.

Joe Mamma
08-27-06, 09:42
Hey Travis, it's good to see you here. It's Bernie, your old GSSF teammate. Robb told me about this forum so I just signed up. Hopefully we can all get together the next time you're in Virgnia and bust some caps or at least drink some beer.

BTW, sign me up as one of the guys that wants an SDI hat and shirt (actually, I prefer a shirt). I'll gladly pay for them.

Peace out Brother!

Joe Mamma

SIMPLYDYNAMIC
08-28-06, 02:56
WHATS UP MAN!

I Might be in VA in Oct... I let you know, and dont sweat the shirts I get it to you when the next batch come in.

John_Wayne777
08-28-06, 13:19
Alright you cats...dont give me any ideas here....

But......Dont think I could, BW would be touchy on that one... (someone else putting their logo on someone elses guns) and if I ask them to do it they would want a pretty penny I bet.

have to look into that one.

You don't even have to use the logo....You could slap YOUR logo on and call it the Najaf Signature Rifle or something catchy, and there would doubtless be a lot of AR guys who would wet themselves at the opportunity to buy one.

If it is at its core a good shooting SPR type rifle, I am sure that you could probably sell a fair number of them.

SIMPLYDYNAMIC
09-23-06, 03:09
Anyone, seen this crap yet?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yJUEULWEP9c

Robb Jensen
09-23-06, 05:37
That's just crazytalk.

BravoCompanyUSA
09-23-06, 08:51
Anyone, seen this crap yet?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yJUEULWEP9c

Whenever I run across that type of slanted BS, it can ruin my day. So then I just watch the link listed below and I am ok again.

https://www.infantry.army.mil/videos/video22/index.htm

Voodoochild
09-23-06, 09:00
Wow that isnt too biased is it. I see Travis got his 5 seconds of fame on there. But honestly why just pick on BlackWater if you are going to sling that kind of shit then do it to every business like that.

9x19
09-23-06, 11:33
Typical left-wing propaganda, just the tone of it, filmed like it was some investigative report. Ridiculous! Blackwater is the most well-known so they were an easy target, plus a rich founder to demonize at the very beginning. You know that makes the company inherently evil.:rolleyes:

Hardgear, LLC
09-24-06, 12:55
What a one side out of context piece of crap.

Travis,

Did they have permission to reprint your film?

On a lighter note, anyone notice at 4 minutes and 15 seconds, the guy shooting the hood of the car. Seemed like a rookie mistake.

Bomber

Bulldog1967
09-30-06, 10:03
Typical left-wing propaganda, just the tone of it, filmed like it was some investigative report. Ridiculous! Blackwater is the most well-known so they were an easy target, plus a rich founder to demonize at the very beginning. You know that makes the company inherently evil.:rolleyes:

No shit.

If Clinton hadn't cut the military as much as he did over his 8 years in office, then when something like 9-11 happened we wouldn't have to rely on PMC so much.

That being said, BW is one of the best, and is performing duties our military isn't exactly ready to perform. The .mil are STILL overstretched becasue of the drawdown of the 90s.

9x19
09-30-06, 13:30
No shit.

If Clinton hadn't cut the military as much as he did over his 8 years in office, then when something like 9-11 happened we wouldn't have to rely on PMC so much.

That being said, BW is one of the best, and is performing duties our military isn't exactly ready to perform. The .mil are STILL overstretched becasue of the drawdown of the 90s.

I couldn't agree more. Don't even get me started on how much I dislike Clinton! I hope you didn't think I was agreeing with that video, :eek: if you did, I guess my smartass remark didn't come across well in writing.

Bulldog1967
09-30-06, 15:37
I couldn't agree more. Don't even get me started on how much I dislike Clinton! I hope you didn't think I was agreeing with that video, :eek: if you did, I guess my smartass remark didn't come across well in writing.

Of course not Bonnie, I didn't think any former Army officer WOULD agree with that video! :D

9x19
09-30-06, 16:04
Of course not Bonnie, I didn't think any former Army officer WOULD agree with that video! :D

Great minds think alike!:D

John_Wayne777
10-04-06, 07:47
Wow that isnt too biased is it. I see Travis got his 5 seconds of fame on there. But honestly why just pick on BlackWater if you are going to sling that kind of shit then do it to every business like that.

Because this fits the left's idiotic agenda right now.

Those of us with actual firsthand information about BW and how it operates understand enough to know how full of BS that clip was.

We, for instance, understand that as our friend SimpleDynamic was saying "It's a turkey shoot!" he was on a building surrounded by Al Sadr's merry band of idiots. They were all pumped and primed for some jihad and SD was acting in SELF DEFENSE when he was firing those rounds....

But notice how they had statements about BW contractors being unaccountable (Bullsh*t) and being able to do whatever they want immediately before showing that clip....

Making it seem like SD was just up there having his own completely legal murder spree, when in reality if he and others with him had NOT started shooting, they would have most likely ended up wearing orange jumpsuits and starring in their own internet video.

Liberals DO NOT TRUST OR RESPECT THE MILITARY. They never have, and they never will. They are all conspiracy theories and accusations, and the best they can come up with is distortion and finding some grumpy Moyock NC citizens who have never even BEEN on the BW premesis.

Whatever.

Some people are too stupid to bother with. Period.