PDA

View Full Version : Flash Suppressor query

Sagara09
05-06-13, 01:22
I am considering changing my standard A2 flash suppressor to something different. I was considering the Battlecomp 2.0.

Here is my question. What would be a good flash suppressor to reduce recoil? I am not all to worried about weight or muzzle flash all too much. Any suggestions and pointers?

As far as technical data and specs are concerned, I have no extensive or actual knowledge on flash suppressors for I am still very new to the AR platform. Any pointers, advice, experience, and opinions would be appreciated.

Tzintzuntzan
05-06-13, 01:47
Sorry but

Here is my question. What would be a good flash suppressor to reduce recoil? I am not all to worried about weight or muzzle flash all too much.
this is a bit confusing. How much do you care or not care about flash?

Sagara09
05-06-13, 01:51
Sorry but

this is a bit confusing. How much do you care or not care about flash?

I dont think I will be in a situation as to where I will need to worry about muzzle flash. If I do then I am screwed lol.

I am not too worried about the muzzle flash. I want to minimize recoil.

Tzintzuntzan
05-06-13, 02:02
You want a brake then. It will be a flamethrower at all hours of the day, blast gas like a 12 gauge, and kick up dirt in the prone like any angry kid on the play ground. But dammit they keep the muzzle pretty flat.

Sagara09
05-06-13, 02:07
You want a brake then. It will be a flamethrower at all hours of the day, blast gas like a 12 gauge, and kick up dirt in the prone like any angry kid on the play ground. But dammit they keep the muzzle pretty flat.
Flamethrowers are always fun. May be a tad too much though.

foxtrotx1
05-06-13, 02:08
Then you may want a hybrid comp flash.

Tzintzuntzan
05-06-13, 02:09
Then try the Rainier Arms XTC, a Battlecomp, or even the PWS devices. Just don't be fooled into believing the triad is a comp.

Iraqgunz
05-06-13, 04:41
The flash hiders from BCM and Battle Comp are both very good trade offs. I have one or two of each on some of my uppers.