PDA

View Full Version : New Guy from CA

ThreeSixT
05-06-13, 17:50
Just purchased my first AR-15 and have 5 days to go till pickup!

For the past few years while researching/shopping, I've had my heart set on a Colt M4 and have been scouring LGS for months trying to find one, let alone any AR-15 in stock.

Last week, on a whim during my lunch break, I stopped by the LGS and stumbled upon a rack full of AR-15s on their delivery day. Not only did they have a Colt 6920, but they also had Del-Tons, Ruger SR 556, M&P 15s, and low and behold an LMT CQB MRP 16 (DI). The sales people and other customers were in disbelief they had that many ARs in stock, let alone an LMT which haven't been seen in over 6 months.

Ultimately, I couldn't say no to the LMT. :D

TacCommE21
05-07-13, 10:01
Just purchased my first AR-15 and have 5 days to go till pickup!

For the past few years while researching/shopping, I've had my heart set on a Colt M4 and have been scouring LGS for months trying to find one, let alone any AR-15 in stock.

Last week, on a whim during my lunch break, I stopped by the LGS and stumbled upon a rack full of AR-15s on their delivery day. Not only did they have a Colt 6920, but they also had Del-Tons, Ruger SR 556, M&P 15s, and low and behold an LMT CQB MRP 16 (DI). The sales people and other customers were in disbelief they had that many ARs in stock, let alone an LMT which haven't been seen in over 6 months.

Ultimately, I couldn't say no to the LMT. :D

Welcome to the forum. Congrats on the great find. LMT makes a great product.

See you around!