PDA

View Full Version : Immigration Reform.

Caeser25
05-07-13, 12:17
Amnesty, err, Immigration "Reform" :rolleyes: , estimated to cost 6 Trillion, yes that's a T. Remember Omaocare has already doubled and most of it hasn't been implemented yet.

http://classic.cnbc.com/id/100714503

maximus83
05-07-13, 13:32
It'll be forced down our throats because most of the R's have already signed on to the idea. They're running scared.

Interesting though, that they may have misread the data. A pretty reputable and recent study suggests that even if Romney had won 70% of the hispanic vote (a massive and unprecedented number for an R) in 2012, it wouldn't have been enough to win the electoral college. Appearing to pander to the hispanic voters by throwing them more government benefits is not going to solve anything.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-winning-hispanic-vote-would-not-be-enough-for-gop/article/2528730

PA PATRIOT
05-07-13, 17:42
Make the issue a national vote during the next congressional elections and lets be done with it.

Moose-Knuckle
05-07-13, 17:50
It will be forced down our throats like Johnny Wadd's _______.

The engines of social change are in high gear . . . :help:

Crow Hunter
05-07-13, 18:03
The Democrats want it because it will net them more votes and keep them perpetually in power by increasing the Free Shit Army's numbers.

The Republicans want it because it will increase H1B visas so that big business can bring in more technically skilled workers to drive down the wages of engineers and other technical employees they claim they can't "find". Think on shore "offshoring".

Both want it because Big Ag wants more field hands.

It is just one more step towards their ultimate goal of creating a new feudal society with them as our rulers and us as their "serfs".

The only reason any of them are "against" it is because they think they can score some political points and maybe garner some votes in the short term. Ultimately though, it WILL pass. Not a question of if, just when.

I just hope that I have saved up enough money that when the huge wave of Chinese and Indian engineers hit willing to work for $33,000/year I can just retire and retreat to my little corner of nowhere and keep everyone off my lawn.:mad: