PDA

View Full Version : Noveske N4 light carbine basic on the way...

Hellfire
03-29-08, 14:43
Hello all. FNG here, made my way over from AKforum, this site came highly recommended after I posed an AR question....I got a lot of good advice there too, but I was told to check this site out. Very nice site, lots of info and a civil place it seems. After reading a lot, and getting some good advice from Templar, I ordered my first AR. A Noveske N4 light basic. Was told there is a 4-5 week leave time on these currently. Anyway thanks for all the help, great site.

NoBody
03-29-08, 15:34
Congratulations! I'm sure you're going to enjoy shooting your N4 Basic. I was lucky as they had my N4 Light Carbine Low Profile in stock when I bought mine. I guess business is good for John!

John Noveske is great and stands behind his products. If you ever need anything then don't hesitate to ask him. He's a wealth of knowledge and if it isn't right, then he'll make it right. :D

Guilty
03-29-08, 16:37
Great choice for your first AR, it will be well worth the short wait. Noveske N4's are excellent quality and give the owner a great pride of ownership feeling knowing that you have one of the best AR's on the market. Congratulations on your new N4!

TOrrock
03-29-08, 17:28
If you're going to do something, do it right the first time.....

I think you got it right!

:cool:

Hellfire
03-29-08, 18:14
I appreciate the votes of confidence, I did want to do it right the first time. I know there are plenty of great rifles/carbines to choose from, but I know nothing about working on these rifles....I will learn, but right now I know nothing, so it just made sense for me to go with a higher end rifle. I was advised to look at the Colt LE6920 as well, but had a hard time finding one in stock. I'm sure I'll be pleased with the N4, and I've heard nothing but great things about Noveske.

NoBody
03-29-08, 18:19
Since you're new to M4's, I'd recommend taking a basic carbine class. You'll have one of the best M4's on the market....now get some skills! ;)

Hellfire
03-29-08, 21:29
Since you're new to M4's, I'd recommend taking a basic carbine class. You'll have one of the best M4's on the market....now get some skills! ;)

A fighting rifle/carbine class is in my future...I never said I didn't have skills...I just prefer the AK platform;)

sohjah
03-29-08, 22:12
I got mine about a month ago... :)

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z227/ghostofsohjah/Noveske/N4_2.jpg

Stickman
03-30-08, 15:43
Great weapon system, I threw a Daniel Defense Omega rail on mine and its just about perfect.

http://stickman.rainierarms.com/galleries/Noveske/IMG_6762%201028%20WEVO%20Stick.jpg

RIDE
03-30-08, 16:10
Nice! Congrats to you! You say you bought it from Templar.. is there a website? I'd be interested in seeing some pricing on these.

Hellfire
03-30-08, 17:32
Nice! Congrats to you! You say you bought it from Templar.. is there a website? I'd be interested in seeing some pricing on these.

No, Templar gave me some good advice once I mentioned I was AR shopping and directed me to this site, as did speedfreak. No I bought the rifle direct from Noveske.
www.noveskerifleworks.com/

texasyid
03-30-08, 17:45
Good advice indeed. You saved a lot of money getting that rifle from the get go instead of working your way up the food chain.

RojasTKD
03-30-08, 18:45
Excellent choice! I hope to have one to keep my 6920 company someday.

Welcome, this is a GREAT site.

bigsarg99
03-30-08, 19:30
Congrats, I dont have a N4 but built myself a 13.7 Infidel cousin and it shoots like a dream so Im sure you will enjoy yours!!:D

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e340/bigsarg99/SA400060.jpg

skyugo
03-30-08, 21:33
that little noveske X symbol where the upper and lower meet is a nice touch. :cool: